Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

Belle arched her back as that wonderful feeling went through her. She curled her toes and closed her eyes, crying out his name as she hit her climax. She panted and brushed his hair away from his eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 2 Empty Re: At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm

(( We are getting closer!! Eek Very Happy~ *excited* x3~ ))

As she hit her climax, his came a second after hers. He comes inside of her, moaning her name in pleasure. He lays down on the bed, panting. He looks at her and smiles, brushing one of her brown locks. "I am the luckiest man in this world." He whispers, looking into her eyes with love and passion.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Belle panted softly as she laid there beside him. She looked over at him and smiled a bit, blushing at the intense emotion he had in his eyes. She'd never thought someone would be looking at her like that. "Mm...right," She giggled slightly, rolling onto her side and resting a hand on his chest.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Flynn grins before kissing the top of her nose, enjoying her blush. He wraps his arm around her, pulling her closer to him.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 pm

Belle gladly curled up against his chest, huddling her head into the crook of his neck. "I love you," She whispered against his neck, rubbing a hand against his chest gently. "Flynn?" She questioned after a moment. "You never told me what the special occasion is," She pointed out.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:36 am

Flynn smiles, knowing she was pouting. "Patience, Belle. Ill tell ypu in the morning, promise."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 am

Belle sighed, frustrated, but just settled on pouting. "Fine, meanie," she muttered, hugging herself to him and closing her eyes as she gently placed a kiss on his shoulder. "You know I don't have patience," She muttered, pouting against his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 am

"Makes the suprise even better." He teased, drawing light circles on her back and leaning his head against hers. He did enjoy playing with her childish side more than he should. She was always so cute and he loved her even more when she puffed out her bottom lip.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 am

Belle whined playfully. She smiled against his shoulder and nuzzled his neck, loving feeling so close to him. "I don't like surprises. I'm a know it all, remember?" She pouted.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:55 am

"Mmm.. I do remember. And I also remember how fun it is teasing you also." He grins, kissing her ontop of her head lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 am

"That's not nice, ass," Belle said playfully, giggling against his shoulder. "You just like hearing me giggle," She pointed out, leaning back to look at him. "It's not nice to tease my childish side," She pouted.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:10 am

Flynn chuckles before looking at her with a grin. "Of course, one of my favorite things about you." He raises an eyebrow at her pout. "Oh? And teasing me everyday while I'm trying to do work with your gorgeous body is nice then?"

(( Oh. We both know she likes to go 'Oopsie'! whenever he's busy XD. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:15 am

(Yep. "Oh, look, I spilled water on my shirt! Oopsie!" XD)

"I'm your girlfriend! I'm allowed," She laughed gently. "Just don't look. It's pretty easy," She winked, a smirk pulling on her lips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:00 am

(( I've accidently posted as Jasmine AND Anya. Jeeezz XD SOME LESBIAN ACTION BELLE IS GETTING. ))

"It's extremely hard not to." Flynn whispers before kissing her lips. "And, I'm your boyfriend, I'm allowed to be mean to you."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

(XD <3)

Belle giggled softly. She loved how easily he was swayed by her. "That's not true. That's mean," She pouted, feining to be upset and rolling so that her back was to him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 am

Flynn grins before rolling over next to her and wrapping his arm around her waist. He kisses her neck lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:18 am

Belle shivered slightly at the feel of his lips on her neck. "Mm...you shouldn't do that if you want me to sleep," She pointed out, giggling softly to herself.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 am

"I never said I wanted you asleep. You're the one who doen't know the special occasion, remember? But... if that's how you want it." Flynn says, before letting go of her and rolling away, his back towards her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 am

Belle remained silent for a long moment. She wasn't tired, so sleeping was really out of the question. She wanted to know what that surprise was...She sighed and rolled to look at him, only to see his back. She pouted and kissed his shoulder gently, trailing her lips along his neck. "I want to get a bath. Join me?" She asked, smiling a bit as she sat up. She stretched, groaning softly as her joints cracked. She slid off the bed and walked into the bathroom, bending over and filling up the tub. She pulled her long hair over one shoulder and aimlessly traced some of the scars on her arms.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:42 am

Flynn shakes his head, suprisingly not following her. He gets up though and walks over to his drawer, opening it and shoving all his clothing garments aside. He grabs a pure white small bag from the underneath of the drawer and moves his clothes neatly back where they were. He walks over to the corner of the room and plops the bag into a huge jar, filled with hay. The bag submerged itself into the hay and he closes the cap, before hiding the jar back where it was. Flynn slides back into bed before pulling the covers over his waist but leaving his torso exposed. He closes his eyes, smiling to himself.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 am

Belle heard him get out of bed and peeked into the room, seeing him fiddling with clothes. She watched him for a moment before gasping, remembering the water was on and rushing to cut it off. She took a quick bath, merely to try and get herself tired with the warm water. Once done, she dried off and went into his room, finding an old shirt of his and pulling it on. She ran her fingers through her hair and moved over to the bed, crawling under the blankets beside him. She curled up against his side, tangling her legs around one of his cutely.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:02 am

Flynn smiles and turns towards her, wrapping an arm protectively around her. He kisses her forehead lightly. "I love you Belle..." He whispers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:05 am

Belle found his warm embrace tiring her further. She smiled sleepily and yawned a bit like a puppy. "I love you, Flynn," She returned, nuzzling closer in his embrace. It didn't take her but a few more moments to fall asleep in his arms.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:23 am

Flynn smiles, pulling her closer before falling asleep also.

---

The Next Morning, Flynn flipped two waffles off the pan before landing them back on without a spill. He checked to make sure they were perfect, especially the shape of the waffles.
    He places a white plate on the counter, with perfected slices of Apple in the corner, her favorite off island flowers that took him nearly three hours to retrieve on one of missions, and a strange combination of Milk and a hint of Whiskey, right next to the plate.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:32 am

Belle yawned, rolling over on the bed to find Flynn wasn't there to keep her from falling off of the bed. She groaned, rubbing her head. She groggily looked around from where she now laid. He wasn't in here...but, she could smell food. She perked up slightly, knowing that smell. She got up from the ground and fixed the shirt she wore. She went to his dresser and pulled on a pair of boxers. She fixed her dark curls the best she could, then walked into the kitchen. "Morning," She chimed, though her eyes were on the plate he made. Her favorite breakfast...and those flowers she liked that she'd seen on a mission. But, those were only in one location, and they were hard to come by. "What did you do?" She asked suspiciously, remembering how John had done something like this when he did something wrong and wanted leverage to make her less mad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:29 pm