Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:39 am

"Good Morning~." Flynn chimes back before sliding the waffles on her plate. He places the iron back where it was. He chuckles lightly, shaking his head. "Can't a guy makes his beautiful girlfriend her favorite food, with her favorite flowers, and her favorite drink?" He stops her before she asks, "Yes with a shot of whiskey." He smirks before blinking innocently.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 3 Empty Re: At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 am

"Nope. Not without wanting something," Belle said, arching a brow and hesitantly sitting down. "This isn't going to kill me, is it?" She asked, but smirked slightly as she heard the milk had whiskey it. Since when did he know all of this? He paid more attention that she thought. She picked up one of the flowers and gently touched the petals. She bit her lip and looked up at him. "Is this the special occasion? You cooked?" She asked playfully, smirking slightly before picking up a slice of apple and taking a bite of it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:46 am

"Don't judge it till you tried it." Flynn says, shaking his head and poking her nose. He shrugs, "Sure. If you want to say that. Oh, and these of course." He pulls out a pair of handcuffs, dangling from his finger before holding with a firm grip making sure she doesn't swipe them.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 am

Belle eyed him, taking a long sip of her milk as she stared at the handcuffs he was holding onto. She arched a brow, and leaned back into her seat. "Unless I get to put those on you, and hook you to a bed, I don't think I'm very interested," She smirked slightly, cutting the waffles and taking a bite, an innocent look in her eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:58 am

"But that's no fun." Flynn pouts, even though it's not as effective as Belle's. "Simply handing these to you is just boring."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:03 am

Belle narrowed her eyes, though she still had a brow arched. She took a bite of the waffles before taking another sip of milk. "Okay then. Why are you holding hand cuffs, Flynn, if they're not for my amusement?" She pouted, her pout much more potent than his.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 am

"Maybe they can be.... If your achery skills were a little better than they are now that is..." He mumbles the last part but purposefully loud enough to where she could hear it, looking away from her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 am

Belle arched both of her brows at that one and stood up, crossing her arms. "Excuse me, Mr. Rider?" She asked, tilting her head, her brows still raised. "I think I heard you wrong. You weren't mocking my archery, were you?" She pouted, stepping close to him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:16 am

"Maybe I was, Ms. Rolfe." He smirks towards her as he swings the cuffs around his index finger. "Care to prove me wrong?" He looks at her with questioning and a little bit of mocking in them also.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:18 am

Belle narrowed her eyes playfully and tapping her nails on her arm. "Of course I can," She scoffed, rolling her eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:21 am

"Fine, since you can prove me so wrong. Maybe we can have a little competition? I put these in a jar and the first one to shoot it, gets to Handcuff the other whenever they want." Flynn smirks, his eyebrows raised. "Are you up to it, Ms. Rolfe?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 am

Belle grinned playfully and nodded. "Fine. I hope you like handcuff marks on your wrists then," she smirked before kissing his lips once gently and then turning on her heels. She pranced outside happily and picked up her bow from the porch. She turned to him and smiled innocently. "So. Where are we shooting?" She asked, tilting her head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 am

Flynn chuckles and follows after her. "Over here." He says before heading over to one of his wooden boxes. He knelt down behind the box and placed the handcuffs on the ground and grabbed the Jar of Hay, placing it on the box, centered. Hopefully close enough where she could hit it.
    He strides back casually, grabbing his bow. "Let me go first, just to save our arrows." He mocks her before cocking the arrow and pulling back the bow. He locks onto the Jar immediatly and lets go of the string. The arrow barely misses the jar and scrapes the side of it. He lowers his bow before shrugging. He looks back at her with a smirk. "Your turn."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:45 am

Belle watched him, arching a brow as she watched the way he got his bow up. He wasn't a trained archer as she was, but he was still good at it. How could he have missed that easily? She shook her head, suspecting something, but shrugging it off nonchalantly. She bumped him to the side with her hips and drew her bow back, the arrow already in place. She pulled the cord back to her cheek and took in a deep breath before holding the breath in. She aimed the arrow head directly onto the jar and smirked a bit as she released the arrow, knowing it would hit. And, it did. Directly in the center of the jar. It sent the shards into a billion pieces, the hay falling out all around. She grinned, turning and looking at him. "You suck," she said matter-of-factly before giggling and smiling sweetly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:48 am

Flynn sighs in defeat before shrugging, his hands now behind his back. "Go get your prize, Ms. Rolfe." He smirks, but really, he rung any blood circulation right out of his fingers.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 am

Belle smirked, going over and pecking his lips. "My pleasure," She chimes before sauntering over cockily and looking around. She furrowed her brows, brushing through the hay with her feet and then pouting. "Flynn, I don't see the--" She paused, noting a white bag on the ground. Had that been in the jar? She furrowed her brows and bent down, picking it up. It had something in it. Maybe he'd put the handcuffs in there. She reached into the bag and pulled out a little box. She bit her lip in concentration as she popped the box open. She felt her breath catch in her throat. That wasn't really a...

"Flynn, this isn't a pair of handcuffs," She pointed out blankly before turning around, a skeptical look on her face.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:13 am

At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 3 Designer_platinum_engagement_ring

Flynn was kneeled down right before her. He looked extremely nervous and he didn't know what he wanted to say, especially when he practiced it many many times before. "Belle..." He starts, though his nerves made his voice a little shakey. "Ever since the day that I met you, I've always wanted to be there for you. Even when you thought I was going to hurt you or when we were against each other." He smiled at that part, now the memory being a hilarious one. "That night, I opened up to you without even knowing it and I knew you were the one. Without you, I wouldn't know what true happiness and love would feel like. I love you Belle, with every fiber in my being that I could possibly give to you. So, my question is... Ms. Belle Rolfe." He takes the box from her hand gently and presents it to her. "Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife and being called, Mrs. Belle Rider?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:22 am

Belle hand't taken a breath the entire time he spoke, which would explain why she sucked in such a sharp breath at the end of his question. Her hands were shaking. She was holding her sides nervously, her teeth now having a grip on her bottom lip. What was she going to say? She didn't even know the answer. She should say yes, right? That was the smart thing to do. She knew her feelings for him, and she knew she wanted to be with him. But, wasn't marriage what stopped love? That's what she'd seen in the past...

Still, things could be different with Flynn. Better, even. He made her feel safe and loved, right? That was good. Very good, in fact. "I..." she chewed her bottom lip, eyeing the ring with a slight skepticism. "I..." She swallowed the lump in her throat and closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a small breath and letting it out slowly. "No," She started, holding a finger up to tell him she wasn't done. "Simply because you said it wrong," she said childishly. "The correct name would be Mrs. Flynn Rider," she pointed out, a small smirk pulling on the corner of her lips. She giggled and then smiled at the ground before turning her gold eyes back to him, tears on the brims now. "If that'll be my name, then yes," She whispered with a grin.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am

Flynn could feel his heart nearly dropped to the bottom of his stomach when she said No. But, it was his fault for not expecting her witty comments that he loved so much. He smiles, before slipping the ring onto her ring finger and standing up. He wraps his arms around her body and pulls her close, bringing her lips to his.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:33 am

Belle smiled, biting her lip with excitement as she felt the cold metal around her finger. She giggled gently, wrapping her arms around his neck and gladly falling into his kiss. She smiled against his lips, finding herself not really able to not smile. She opened her golden eyes a bit to look at him as she leaned her forehead against his. "I love you, Mr. Rider" she mumbled against his lips, smiling cheekily.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 am

"And I love you, Mrs. Rider." He smiles,even though he couldn't stop even if he tried. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and swung her around in happiness. As he puts her down, he kisses her deeply.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 am

Belle squealed softly as he lifted her and spun her around. She held onto him tightly, feeling light headed as she stayed so close to him. The ring on her finger made its presence blatantly obvious, but she liked it. It felt...right. She giggled to herself and took into his kiss, gently tangling a hand in his hair.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:07 am

He pulls away from the kiss just a bit, "There is one thing I forgot to mention though..." He unwraps his hands from her waist and reaches in his only pants pocket. Before Belle could realized, Flynn clicked on another pair of Handcuffs onto Belle's wrist. "I am so getting you back for saying no to me." He smirks.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 am

Belle gasped, looking down to the handcuffs. She pouted and then looked at him with a smirk. "Oh?" She hummed, tilting her head to the side. "But, I said yes," she whined, her golden eyes going wide.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 am

8'D I woke up and then....
    At the Beginning ( Tag: Belle )  - Page 3 Tumblr_m6q01fjVsC1qgdkf9

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 pm