Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) Empty You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:20 am

(( MA RATING. BEAWARE WHEN YOU START READING ))

Flynn walks towards the door, his hood down. The dark circles around his eyes lighten a bit, meaning he'd slept good few hours past the week but the tiredness was still apparent but not effective at the time. He looks around quickly, precaution that he's forced just incase someone followed. Flynn knocks on the door lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 am

Belle ran her fingers through her hair as she sat in the tub. She heard the knock on the cabin door and smiled as she knew who it was. "I'm back here," she called, smiling to herself. She hadn't smiled so much in nearly a month. But, now that they were back together, she no longer felt the need to be cold and distant. Well, perhaps towards John, but not Flynn.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA )) Empty Re: You and Me (( Tag: Belle | Rating: MA ))

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:37 am

Flynn opens the door and closes it as he walks in. He takes off his cloak and hangs it neatly next to the door. Walking to the back of the cabin, hearing faint water sounds, Flynn pokes his head to see Belle in the bathtub. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Flynn raises an eyebrow before walking over to her and giving her a kiss on the neck.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:57 am

Belle looked to him and smirked, shaking her head. As he kissed her neck, she bit her bottom lip. "Hmm...your lips are warm," she said softly before she brought his chin over to allow her to kiss his lips tenderly. She leaned back a bit and held his gaze with curious eyes. "Do you want to join me? We might have to sit a bit close, but I don't mind," she mumbled before she slid forward in the tub to open up a space. She hadn't been close to a man since her attack. She had to replace the images of that time with beautiful ones as her first night had been.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:06 am

"Are you sure you don't mind?" Flynn asks, his concern on full alert. He slowly starts pulling off his over shirt before placing it on the side. He peels off his undershirt, revealing his knife scar and a partial of his back's.

(( They both have scar filled bodies XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:50 pm

(( Her's are everywhere, though. XD ))

Belle looked up to him as he took off his shirts. She swallowed the lump in her throat, eyes roaming over his perfect chest. "I'm positive," She smiled, biting onto her bottom lip.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:59 am

Flynn finishes taking the rest of his clothes off before walking over to her and kneeling by the tub. "I don't want to unless you are a hundred percent sure..." Flynn looks into her eyes for any uncertainty.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:08 am

Belle looks at him, her eyes showing a bit of anxiety, but also showing that she needed this time with him for the sake of getting any better mentally. She wasn't going to get past her attack without him helping her. She nodded to him and touched his cheek, the scars on her palm rough on his skin as apposed to the way her hands used to feel -- soft and silky. She sighed and kissed his lips gently. "I'm positive, Flynn...I've spent far too long without you. I need to remember how it feels to be close to you," She whispered.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:35 am

Flynn nods lightly before getting up and slowly slidinging into the tub with her in precaution. The last thing he wanted to do was frighten her even more.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 am

Belle closed her eyes as she felt him behind her. She bit her lip and took in a slow breath. After a moment, she was okay. She looked back to him and smiled sheepishly, letting her hair fall down her back to hide her scars the best she could.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:05 am

"Don't..." Flynn whispers, brushing her hair away from her back. He kisses the scars lightly, leaving only traces of loving memories than harsh. He slowy wraps his arms around her body, being careful of how she may react.
    Thumbelina
    Thumbelina

Antal inlägg : 355
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25

Post  Thumbelina Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:52 pm

(r u going to rename this the sex cottage?)
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Belle shivers as he kisses the scars. As he wraps his arms round her, she leans back against him. She found that as long as she kept Flynn at the front of her mind, she could focus on him and not the memories. She smiled a bit and laid her head on his shoulder. "So...I heard in the time you were away that you has left town...did you find any prospective wives?" She questioned, smiling slightly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:02 pm

(( Well... I'm sure not ALL of the conversations in this cottage will go like this topic and the last topic. It's just the plot for right now XD ))

Flynn chuckles before shaking his head. "No. The forest takes up my time more than not. I've been dodging a lot of my employers. They're not to fond of me rejecting most of the jobs that they offer me these days." He explains, burying his face into her hair.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Belle nodded a bit, partially glad he hadnt been working. The last thing he needed was to get hurt again. She gently ran her fingers through his hair. "Well...John has been quite happy about the fact suitors staying away from me these days..." She sighed, touching the scars on her neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:48 pm

"Well, they better be staying away." Flynn whispers into her ear and kissing her neck. "Because you are already taken."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Belle bit onto her bottom lip, smiling at his words as well as the feel of his lips on her. "Am I?" she questioned, her tone playful.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:07 pm

"Yes. You are very much taken by a lucky guy." Flynn whispers with a slight smirk. He kisses her tenderly, his hands grazing her body softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Belle smirked slightly before she returned his kiss, shivering once more as he ran his hands along her skin. She knew she wouldn't feel the same as she had the first time they had been together like this. Her skin was rough now. She frowned at that thought and leaned her forehead against his, silently worrying that her scars would stop him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

He stops, seeing the frown, wondering if he did something wrong. "What is it?" Flynn asks, placing his hands on her cheeks lightly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Belle shook her head, leaning into his touch. "It's not you...it's me," She mumbled. "Girls are supposed to be soft and tender...my skin is neither of the two," She sighed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:08 am

"You're not like every average girl." Flynn whispers, lifting her arm. He traces the scar softly. "I don't care if your body is soft and tender. I only care about you, your spirit, and your happiness." Flynn kisses her hand to her shoulder.

(( Such a cheeseball without knowing it...))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 am

Belle looked at his eyes as he spoke, loving the way he spoke to her. He treated her like she was perfect, when she for one knew she was far from it. She smiled a bit and tilted his chin up to kiss his lips. She kissed him deeply and turned sideways on his lap to kiss him even deeper. She smiled against his lips and giggling. "I love you, Flynn," She whispered. She then leaned her forehead against hers and looked into his eyes. "I....I want to get rid of those images I have in my head of that night...I want to replace them with you, but..." She bit her lip. "I'm scared...I-I know you wouldn't hurt me like he did, but..." she sighed and brushed her fingertips against his cheek. "I still want to try..."
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 am

(( Last message than I'll be out till like 10. Going to Rewatch movies Very Happy ))

Flynn listens to her before nodding, understanding what she wanted. "I'll be gentle and the moment you say stop, I'll stop." He tells her before kissing her again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:30 am

(( D8 Nuuuuu. *clings to* x3 I'll be around when you get back. ))

Belle nodded, swallowing the lump in her throat before kissing him back tenderly. She slid her arms around his neck and turned on his lap to slide her legs around his hips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:47 pm