Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:20 am

Elena was glad she didn't have to intervene, she just kept kissing him and pulled back slowly when the air ran out... ''Why, aren't you a good kisser?'', she smirked breathless and kissed down to his jaw softly.

[That's not lame... It's cute of him actually! :3]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 4 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:25 am

((tihihi thanks Embarassed ))

Me the good kisser? What about you? he thought amused, also breathless and sighned feeling her soft lips against his skin. "You know, it's kinda hard for me to guess how you want your 'payment'," he chuckled and ran a hand down her spine.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 am

"You know," A husky voice suddenly interjected, "In some kingdoms, boys get their hands cut off for touching another mans daughter," John said, arching a brow as he stood on the shore, hands in his pockets. "Not that you need to worry. Just a...fun fact," He said with a small smirk.

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 4 Tumblr_m8yza48Fy91rtzlzf
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 am

(oh gosh...this will be interesting *lurks* x3)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:45 am

Elena winced when she heard her father's voice... ''Daddy'', she greeted him and pulled back from Alex gently, ''Has that Council meeting over?'', she asked innocently, as if she was doing nothing wrong.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 am

((gaaah John what cool dad you are *3* ))

Ooops busted, Alex couldn't but think, a light chuckle escaping his lips and let go of Elena when she pulled away. "Yeah I'm aware of that," he answerd back brightly. "Guess I'm lucky."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:57 am

John eyed the boy before looking back to Elena. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You know I can't sit through those things. Besides, I left right after you did. Seems they wanted to introduce you or something. Good luck explaining to your mother why you weren't there," He smirked at her.

He then turned his eyes back to Alex. "You're Odette's boy, right?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. He studied him for a moment before chuckling and shaking his head.

"Oh, c'mon, dad! Don't be a puss," Stefan complained as he jogged up the beach and eyed Alex. "His jaw's a little crooked...Can I put it back in place?" He asked, cracking his knuckles. John arched a brow, looking over to his daughter and smirking a bit.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 am

Elena folded her arm and rubbed her forehead. That didn't sound good, her mother would be angry when she gets home... ''You know I can't stand that either...'' she smirked back to him. If he was Alice's brother, of course he was Odette's son.

She sighed and tensed when Stefan came, and seeing how he reacted wasn't going well to Alex if it was upon her father... ''No need to put his jaw back in place, it works perfectly fine'', she said softly and winked back to Alex as she tugged him with her back to shore. ''By the way I was showing him the town... He had never been on the ocean, can you believe it?'', she smirked back and forth to her father and brother, while she held Alex into his hand. ''Father this is Alex... Alex, John, my father'', she introduced them and smirked to her brother, ''And that heated one Stefan''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:17 am

Alex wans't offend or threatend at Stefan's words or John's smirk. Instead, he just kept his smile in place and let himself be tugged back towards the shore. "Thanks for the offer, but i like it this way, and apparently so does your sister," he said back calmly. "I can always return the offer though."
    So this was the guy Alice had menitoned before? Obviously it was the loud one, who had touched her.
    "I would say it's nice to meet you, but that would be a lie," he snickerd at Stefan and looked over to Rolf. "So you're on of mom's ex huh? What's up," he said casually.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:23 am

John's arm shot out the second Alex made a snide remark towards Stefan. He caught Stefan's fist and smirked. "You were about to hit your sister, dumbass," John snickered, shoving Stefan away playfully. Stefan whined like he was hurt, to which John only scoffed. "Excuse him. I dropped him when he was a baby," John said nonchalantly before chuckling to himself. He loved his son, and Stefan knew that -- this was all bantering that they could only get away with if Marina wasn't around.

"An ex? Yeah, you could call it that," He shrugged. "Ah, you know, just wondering why a sixteen year old child had his hands up my daughters dress," John said just as casually, though the look he had in his eyes was serious, despite his smirk. "Can't say i'm surprised," Stefan mumbled from the ground.

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 4 Tumblr_m8z3vlxlCN1rtzlzf
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 am

Elena smirked slightly seeing her brother and dad, and giggled softly with her father. However she got serious when they started talking about her father's past with Alex's mom, and when she saw the look on John's eyes she let go of Alex's hand, ''Alright, boys... We've get your point'', she said with a small smile, looking up to her father.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:36 am

"Oh I don't know, perhaps the same reason that goes through your kid's head the whole time?" he shot back, still with a bright smile as if the whole wrold was just a wonderful and happy place.
    "At least I didn't do anything she didn't want me to," he shrugged.
    He truned back to look at Elena and smiled softly. "Thanks for the tour though, i enjoyed all the views."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:44 am

John only smirked. The boy had guts. He knew that this boy had every clue as to who he was. Yet, he was pushing those lines. "Well, Elena...I like him. He's funny," John said with a playful grin.

"However. Don't threaten a man who knows a thousand ways to kill someone with a piece of a straw. And, happens to have a rabid squirrel for son," John said as he crossed his arms. "Speaking of which. That last remark earned you this," He said simply before winking at Stefan.

Stefan grinned and lunged at Alex, grabbing him around the legs and dragging him down to the ground. He rolled them both right back into the water. John stared at them, an amused smirk on his lips. Stefan's head resurfaced first as he held Alex under. "Shit, Elena! His sisters got muscles then he does!" Stefan snorted out a laugh. John chuckled and shook his head.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:57 am

Elena smiled maidenlike at his last remark, ''Yeah, sure you liked'', she grinned softly and rolled her eyes. There goes her father telling he knows the thousand ways of killing someone with a piece of straw... She was going to say something when Stefan passed like a lighting by her side, she jumped back with a little gasp and then walked closer to her father. ''Boys...'' she shook her head slightly and folded her arms, ''Stop Stefan before he hurts Alex's pretty face, I like it'', she smirked back to John.

Last edited by Marina on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:59 am

(my inner Alice and Odie are pissed.... >.< Can one of them come in??)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:03 am

((for me it's fine! and pfft, i'm sorry but I can't help but picturing my dad, beaucse his name's Stefan too 8'D sorry shutting up now... x'D ))

His two arms shot up from the water and grabbed Stefan around the waist, before easilly flipping him around so he instead was under the water sruface.
    Alex just laughed. "Aw now i almost feel bad, beaucse I totally don't like you," he said to John as if nothing had just happend and walked up form the water.
    He tried not to laugh at Rolf comment about how to kill someone with a starw. Really, if he wanted to scare him he had to try much harder than that.
    he smiled brightly at Elena. "And thanks, I like your face too."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 am

(-facepalms; Alex...XD)

Stefan yelped as he was the one now being thrown underwater. John chuckled, smirking at Alex's words. The boy had guts. John had gotten better at his anger control over the years, though. No brats words were going to throw him off.

"Listen, kid. I'm allowed to be a jackass. You, on the other hand, will get your neck broken if you keep it up," He said with a kind smile, though his eyes were quite serious. "I didn't put up with your father just to get an offspring just as annoying," He muttered. "Oh, Elena," John interjected himself, as if remembering she was in a soaking dress. He took off his shirt and pulled it onto her. His scars were faded, but replaced with new ones.

Stefan crawled from the water and shipped his hair from his face. "I like his sister better," Stefan muttered before glaring at Alex and stalking back off towards town, dripping wet.

John shook his head and eyed Alex again. He stepped into the boys personal space and smirked as he noted how much taller he was than the younger boy. "That's my daughter," He pointed to Elena. "I was protective over my sister. I'm not afraid to kick your ass. Your mother might kick mine, but It wouldn't be the first time," He said simply. "Don't touch her again -- Understood? And, I swear if you make one more snide remark, I can guarantee you won't be able to repopulate again," He said, his brow arched.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:30 am

Elena couldn't help but smirk slightly at the boys coming from the water. She winked back to Alex at his last comment, of course she had a pretty face. ''Why, thank you, dad'', she said softly and leaned over to kiss him at his cheek... Yep, she was a father's little daughter, and she liked.

Feeling much warmer with his father's shirt, Elena tugged his brother by his arm back before he went further, ''Hey, was mother to pissed when she noticed I wasn't there?'', she asked shyly to him, and bit her lower lip...

''Father'', she yelled, her face turning into a bright red. She couldn't help but listen to what he said to Alex, and she knew both him and Stefan were amused about all this situation.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:37 am

Alex face turned expresionless and titled his ehad slightly. Something glinted in his eyes at the mention of his father, and thne a let a small smile show again. "Wow, we have something in common then. Im protective over my sis too," he stated.
    Alex was well aware of the situations when he should shut up. But that doens't mean he did it when he should do it.
    "You're kinda fun if I'm gonna be honest here. Trying to scare me off and all. Hurt me all ya want, I'll still do what i feel like when I want to," he said calmly."Don't worry though, I'm not like those people who you in the council work with. Those who rape and kill others I mean, and who you for soem reason are letting walk freely around town."
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:47 am

John slid his hands into his pockets, ignoring Elena's shout at him. He kept his eyes on Alex. The boy was smart. "Right...Most of those people are related to you," He pointed out, arching a brow. "If your father didn't terrify everyone else on the council, we'd have handled it by now," He shrugged. "I'm the one who kills who I'm told to kill. I don't handle finding them," He said boredly.

"But, uh, Alexander?" He said slowly before throwing a punch into the boys jaw hard enough to make the boy stagger back, then kneeing him roughly in the groan before sweeping his feet out from under him. John smirked a bit. "I can't stop you from being around my daughter. Do know you're never alone, though."

Stefan ignored his sister for the most part, cracking up about his father's actions. "Mom? Pft, Dad was bullshitting. They were discussing bills or something.

(Odette appearance now. xD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:54 am

(muahahaha)
    Odette was making her way towards the river and froze when she saw the scene in front of her, "So John do you always beat up kids or is this a new habit of yours?" She asked with a perfectly blank expression as she walked towards them. She helped Alex up and then faced John before she glanced down at her son....it wasn't hard for her to conne t the dots.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:07 am

Elena watched her father with unease eyes, and bit the tip of her thumb. Alex could be cute and pretty, but it seemed like he didn't work well at his head, talking like that with her father. Not because of he was father, but of who he was and the power he had into his hands... If her daddy wanted, he could throw Alex on the prison in a snap of fingers.
    Crap, crap, crap... She thought the moment his father punched Alex into his face... She already made clear how much she like it, and wanted to keep it pretty. ''C'mon daddy... You'r acting like Stefan... Not offending, bro'', she turned back to Stefan and rolled her eyes. Of course her father was bullshiting, but if her mother heard about this, she wouldn't be pleased.

Thinking that it couldn't get worse, Odette appeared... How sweet..., she never imagined her little escape could end into a meeting between two assassins. However, she finally could get a good look into this Odette. She was beautiful, but her mother was more... ''Do we just watch or try to drag daddy out?'', she whispered back to Stefan. She didn't know if it was wise hearing Stefan, but he was her older brother, and she should trust his wisdom, right? If only Damon was here, she could trust him more.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 pm

"In other words, you're either to weak or scared. Or both," Alex laughed at John, even after being punched pretty hard in the face.
    He bliked in surprise when his mother suddely showed up and grinned widely at her. "Oh hi, what are you doing here? I thought you were working," he smiled as he was helped back up on his feet, actig his usual self.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:23 pm

"Nah, dad can handle himself," Stefan said with a slight chuckle. He eyed Odette and smirked to himself. "Huh...no wonder," he said simply before turning his hues to John. John was smirking when Odette showed up. "Oh...oops," he said simply, sliding his hands in pockets and taking a step back from the two. "Youre raising a wonderful individual, Odette. He had his hands up Elena's dress, then had the gall to say he would do what he wanted whenever he wanted to," John said with an unused gaze.

"I mean, my hands arent clean, but I at least knew when to stop before my neck was broken," he said with an irritated expression as he eyed Alex. "Elena is no saint, I understand. But, again, she stopped," he clarified. "Next time, he'd better hope Mrs. Rider is with me," he said as he crossed his arms. His siter had gotten immensely good at healing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:01 pm

Odette sighed and folded her arms, "Yeah well every boy gets their hands dirty right John? After all....you would know that better then anyone." She said with a forced tight smile before she turned to Alex, "I thought I had raised you better then this Alex." She said with some disappointment before she left. It had taken all of her self-control not to snap then and there....even after all these years...that was all she would be viewed as.
    (sorry Alex Razz she's slightly stressed atm annd is it just me or is do all the Rolfe's hate Odette?? -_-)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:19 pm