Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:39 am

When Elena showedhim the ball and said it had been haunted after the massacre, he only smiled uneasy while litsening to her. Not that he was scared of ghosts or anything. He doens't exactly know what ahd happend, his paretns never told him, especially Odette never talked about it. But he remembers one time while snekaing out late one night and eneding up at the tavern. He had wanted to ask Jim for a room to sleep, and thne had accidently heard him tlak about the inccident at the ball. He had left before hearing the whole sotry, so all he knew was thta his half brother had something to do with it... but he never felt it important to know.
    He smiled brightly once they reached the beach and kicked his shoes off. "I'm kinda envious of you. You pretty much have everything and more," he chuckled.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gay or European? [Shared fanfic with Jim/Alex]

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:49 am

Elena chuckled and used his arm as support when she took her own shoes... walking on the sand barefoot was way more fun. ''You're the first boy envious of me...'', she smirked and frowned slight, ''I can't complain about my life, my parents give me whatever I need, and I have the best brothers a girl can have... You know, I didn't care if I was born poor, well not so much, as long I had the family I have''. She smiled gently, her family couldn't be perfect, but which family was. ''But why are you envious of me? Can you tell me more about you and your family?'', she asked him with a soft voice.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:57 am

"Beacuse you seem so happy," he said nonchallantly. "Guess thta's what everyone really wnat's in life. To be happy," he sighend with a small smile. Was he saying he wans't? Well, he wans't unhappy exactly, but he could sure as hell go on living wihtout all the complications in his and familiy's life.
    "Hey, you think the water's warm enouhg for a swim?" he asked suddenly, forgetting about their currnet conversation.
    There really wasn't much to say about him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 am

Elena started wondering... Of course she seemed happy, she was happy. Her family had their problems, yes they had. She had her own problems too, but that didn't mean she would let people see her true self... Luckily she was a good actress... ''There is only one way to find out...'', she whispered kissing him playful on his nose and jogged lightly to the water, ''You're coming or not, hottie?'', she giggled and blew him a kiss when she turned her head back.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:11 am

Flirty one isn't she? he thoguht to himself and followed after her.
    He knew everyone wore they own mask to hide their true self and feelings. Surely this gilr wasn't different. Bu her wouldn't pray into her private life, as long as she stayed out of his.
    "Too slow~" he laughed when he suddnely caught up to ehr and lifted her up, thinking about throwing her into the water.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am

Elena gasped a little giggle and wrapped her arms around his shoulders when he life her up... ''Oh, no, no, no, no... You wouldn't'', she teased him playful, seein his intention on throwing her. Sure she didn't care about it, all she was looking for was a little of fun.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:25 am

He smirked micheviously. "What's wrong miss Eli? Not afreaid of water are you~" he said playfully and pretended to drop her, before quikcly catching her aggain. "Hey do you ever eat? You weight like, nothing at all."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 am

Elena laughed, feeling her stomach light when he dropped her... ''Moi?? Afraid of water?? Never...'', she smirked while she held herself safe on him again. ''Maybe you are strong one, hottie...'', she grinned and kissed his cheek... ''But I'm starting to think that you are the one afraid of water...''
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 am

He suddnely turned all serious and held her closer to him, as if she was about to espace. "Me? Scared? Pffft."
    He threw himself down in the water, along with her who eh made sure was dragged under the surface as well.
    "Huh, it wans't that cold after all," he grinned.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 am

Her heart skipped a beat when he held her closer and turned serious... Gosh, he looked even more handsome with that face, like he was older or something. She only had time to close her soon, and then she was finally under the surface... ''What do you mean?? It's freezing...'', she held her arms around her frame. She was already getting used to the water, but she liked teasing him... ''Maybe I'm the hottie and you the cold...'', she grinned and swan next to him. She made like she was going to kiss his lips again, but quickly she swan back and splashed some water into his direction.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:51 am

"Woha!" havin been expeting a kiss, he got tkaen by surprise when eh instead got water all over his face instead. "Oh you're on1" he smirked devillshy and swam after, spalishing water back at her and then quickly dissapering under the water, only to reappear right behind her.
    "Caught you again~" he sang and nuzzeld his face into her neck. "And about me being cold or not..." he whisperd agaisnt her ear. "I'm whatever you want me to be."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 am

Elena tried to protected herself from the water he was splashing on her. She was laughing delighted, and got a little confused when he was gone for a moment. She bit her lip and looked around trying to see him under the water and she gasped softly when he hugged her from behind.
    She giggled softly when he nuzzled at her neck, feeling it tickle, but she liked the feeling, ''How about you paying me for the tour now, being hot or cold is up to you, mr'', she whispered with her head turned back to him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 am

He had started to trail kisses down ehr neck, while ahving hisr arms wrapped tihgtly around her waist. "Hmmm... NOPE~"
    And he was gone again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:09 am

Elena closed her eyes, enjoying of how good his lips felt on her neck. She couldn't help but laugh when he was gone again, ''Such a boy...'', she sneered, and she plunged right after him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 am

"You're still too slow~" he teased her. "I'm not even trying to swim fast. You need to train more, or aly off on the cookies," he laughed.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:16 am

''Oh, really??'', Elena sneered again, wanting to accept that challenge... She looked around and smirked seeing an emerging rock not so far from where they were. ''Over there, see? The first who sat on the rock is the winner, and the loser has to pay him, or her...'', she tilted her head innocently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 am

He glanced towards the the rokc she pointed at. "I don't see the difference between winning or losing here," he smirked. "But sure then... 1,2,3 GO!"
    He was off.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:34 am

Elena was under surface when he said 3... She was a good swimmer, and if it wasn't because of the dress she was wearing, her advantage upon him would be bigger. She was soaking wet when she sat on the rock, and smiled smugly when he showed, ''You would never won me... I have a mermaid on my ancestry'', she winked with a naught smile while she swung her legs under the water.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:39 am

He didn't seem dissapointed as he looked up at her. "Now now, whoever said I was trying to win?" he winked. "I had a nice veiw too, swimming right behind you and all."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:43 am

Elena widened her eyes slightly, and couldn't help but blush a little at his comment... ''Oh, shut up...'', she rolled her eyes, and jumped into the water again, falling right on his arms... ''I guess you'll have to pay me twice now...'', she whispered in a seductive tone voice.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 am

"Twice? Aw man, that's not fair," he pouted, pretending to be dissapointed. "Guess I own you anyway," he snickerd and let his hands travel down her waist. "So, what can I do for you?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:52 am

She giggled lightly at his pouting, thinking it was cute, ''Well, you could start being hottie'', she said in a playful tone and brought herself closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him softly upon his lips.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:58 am

"I'm always hottie," he alughed lightly and returned the kiss while letting his hands slidding in under her soaked dress.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:06 am

Elena deepened the kiss when she felt his hands going under her dress. It felt good, she couldn't deny, but if he went any futher, maybe she would have to intervene.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 am

He didn't know how far she would allow him to go, and sicne this wasn't a girl from a brothelr or anything it felt wrong to him to go to afr as well. Especially since he just met her. Growing up with his parents, he usuallyw a smore carefull than other guys his age.

((sorry, lame, i don't really know what to ahve him do^x'3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm