Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:33 pm

(Ooc gotta stop making titles out of songs...XD)
    Odette had been practicing using the knife in secret whenever Joseph would leave and was starting to get a better understanding of using it. True, using it would sometimes reopen old wounds but Odette didn't stop using it....she had to be prepared for when it actually happened. She took out the knife from its hiding place and studied it, who knew she would have been given such a weapon by Michael.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 pm

((lol nuuuuu don't xD i love your titles... especially when it gives me so many video ideas O__o adn wait, so this is before Odette escapes?Surprised I thought it was adter silly me xP))

"So you decided to take you chance," a cold and emotionless voice spoke. The younger twin stood leaning aginst the door, eyeing her sternly. "Nice to see someone with guts for once."
    Odette
    Odette

Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim) Empty Re: Jar of Hearts (shared fanfic with Esme/Jim)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 pm

(o-o we should do one like that too!!! XDD)
    Odette looked up at him expressionlessly, "You sound surprised." She commented before she moved to stand to face him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm

((pff oh you<333 xD))

"To be honset, yeas I am litte surprised," eh said flatly. "You don't exactly look lkke the fighting type. However, I of all people should now that looks can be deceiving."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm

(I'm serious XDDD :3)
    Odette almost smiled, "So why did you come to visit? I thought you weren't going to bother." She said as she studied him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:55 pm

((I know Wink I just can't help but feel bad for Phoebus... o3o))

"I was hoping he'd have killed you already or something. But apprently he's been rather busy," he said flatly and psuhed himself away from the wall and turned to the door.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Odtte shook her head, "No....he's planning on raping me in a few weeks...thats when I'll do it." She said quietly, she only knew this on accident.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm

"...I see." he mumbled, now with his back turned to her and moved to open the door.
    He didn't like anything that had to with rape. But his brother can dow ahtever the hell he wants... t's got nothing to do with him...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Odette watched him before she spoke up, "I would like to learn more about fighting though....just in case I...I can't get to my knife." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 pm

"I'm not your fucking teacher," he mutterd and glanced back at her. Just hide somewhre ounder your cloths where he can't see. Though he has a good, trained eyed for this sort of thing.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:16 pm

(is it weird I wanna cut this fic short just to move on to the other one?? XDD)
    Odette nodded, "All right." She said quietly, she wasn't sure what exactly to make of Michael but she would never forget how he had helped her....even if he had his own reasons.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:20 pm

((nope it's not^^; i can't really see anything mroe happen between them right now soooooo.... xD))

"I'm not doing this for you," he spoke up, voice turning colder. "And you're going to wish i never helped you in the future."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:22 pm

She met his gaze with her own, "I know you have your own reasons for doing this, I'm not stupid." She said darkly as she folded her arms and glared at him.
    (me either XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:25 pm

((sooooooo shall we cut it off here and stra with the next one? xP))

He chuckled and walked out of the door, losking it before sayig one last thing. "Until next time."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:28 pm

(yes please XD I'll start that one too XDD)
    Odette watched him leave, "Right." She muttered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:33 pm

((yes please<33 thank you^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 pm