Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Falling. [Tag Naveen]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Falling. [Tag Naveen] - Page 2 Empty Re: Falling. [Tag Naveen]

Post  Naveen Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 am

Naveen smiled warmly over at Aladdin as he watched the boy feeling a bit uncomfortable. He grinned softly to Aladdin as he mentioned liking to sing. "Really? Would you sing for me?" he asked playfully before crawling over to the spot next to Aladdin on the bed and leaning against the pillow. "I love looking at the stars. And making shapes in them," he explained enthusiastically, turning his head to look at Aladdin, crossing his arms and legs.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:27 am

Aladdin looked up to him and smiled sheepishly. He'd never sang in front of anyone. Ever. "Maybe we can look at stars when I can walk without you having to carry me," He said playfully before chuckling gently. "I uh...I've never sang for anyone," He admitted, looking away shyly. "Do you have a guitar anywhere?" He questioned before biting his bottom lip.

(-falls over; He's a musician. He had to have something to do. XD He stole one, but it would be old and worn out by now. )
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:30 am

((Aw Al!!!! Such a cutie!))

Naveen smiled softly as he looked down at the boy beside him, chuckling silently and looking at the bed between them as Aladdin acted adorably flustered. He smirked as he raised his eyes up a bit and looked back at Aladdin. "Yeah...I believe I have one lying around somewhere," he said playfully before he slid himself off the bed, rolling himself carefully over Aladdin, smirking as he did so. He walked over to a closet in the far corner and opened up to search inside.

Naveen looked through the closet for a couple minutes before he found what he was looking for. As he pulled it out, Naveen held it up triumphantly and grinned brightly over to Aladdin as he started back over to the bed. He sat on the side of the bed, his hip next to Aladdin's hip, and rested the guitar on his lap, his smile softening as he looked over at the other male. "I haven't played this in such a long time," he said with a light laugh as he looked down at the guitar he was holding and started to tune it, making a face and laughing more at how out of tune it was.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 am

Aladdin giggled slightly as he listened to Naveen try and tune the guitar. He sat up and gently took the guitar from the other boys arms. He tuned it pretty quickly and strummed it lightly. He then started to strum a certain pattern that formed a background to a sound. With a shaky voice at first, he started to sing softly. But, as he got more comfortable, his voice got stronger and smoother.

[ [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ;3 Al wrote it, in this world. XD ]
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:00 am

Naveen laughed lightly as Aladdin took the guitar but didn't fight him, instead just leaning back on his arms and watching the other boy tune the guitar and start to strum. He smiled softly as he listened to the melody Aladdin started to play, and his smile grew as the other male started to sing. He laid the rest of the way down on the bed and turned on his side to face Aladdin, holding his head up with his hand and smiling as he listened to and watched Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:51 am

Aladdin found himself forgetting he was even being watched as he played. His playing and singing had always been something to distract himself, so relaxing was easy. As he finished the song, he came back to reality and blushed, looking down, then meeting Naveen's eyes with a sheepish smile. "Your ears aren't bleeding, are they?" He asked, making a face.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:11 am

Naveen laughed lightly and looked at the bed as Aladdin spoke after he had finished his song. He then smiled warmly up at Aladdin and slowly took the guitar to set it beside the bed and moved over to sit next to Aladdin on the bed again, turning on his side to look at Aladdin. "I don't know what the opposite of bleeding ears is, but that is what I have actually," he assured Aladdin matter of factly. "That was really amazing," he said softly, reaching out and taking one of Aladdin's hands, squeezing it gently and rubbing the back of it with his thumb.

((I'm sorry! I couldn't figure out a fitting way to get Navy to kiss Al.>.<))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 am

(XD <3 You're adorable.)

Aladdin looked down to their hands and smiled a bit. He brought their hands up and gently placed a kiss on the back of Naveen's hand. Then, he laid back down and looked at the male beside him with his warm, chocolate eyes. "Well...I'm glad you liked it, then," He smiled boyishly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:24 am

((Naw!!! Razz))

Naveen could feel his cheeks warm up a bit as Aladdin placed a kiss on the back of his hands, and a tingle ran up his spine at the feeling of the tan boy's lips against his skin. He kept his face soft and composed though as he kept his eyes locked on Aladdin's and he brushed back some of the boy's dark locks before he kissed his forehead lightly. "Why don't you get some rest huh? You're starting to act a bit loopy," he joked lightly, his eyes warm as he brushed the back of Aladdin's hand with his thumb.

((There's a little kiss. Smile))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 am

Aladdin smiled slightly and chuckled, rolling his eyes. He moved closer to Naveen so that their foreheads rested against each others, their frames almost touching. "Loopy is fun, though," He pouted, nuzzling his nose against the other boys playfully before smiling brightly.

(intoxicated Al is flirty. XD)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:41 am

Naveen's breathing was starting to become shallow, and his heart was beating furiously in his chest, as Aladdin moved his head to lie against his own, and nuzzled his nose against Naveen's. Naveen quickly swallowed a lump in his throat before he sat up and moved a bit away from the other male. He rubbed his neck and his face as he looked down at the bed, trying to return his breathing and heart rate to a normal speed.

He didn't understand this, these feelings that were running through his head and body. He was just so confused. Why did it feel so right to be so close to Aladdin? What was going on with him? Naveen lightly shook his head before he put on a smile and turned back to Aladdin. "Too much loopy though can really wear you out. You need your rest if you're going to recover soon," he said as he playfully poked Aladdin's nose before he stood up from the bed and walked around to the other side to stand next to the injured boy, smiling softly down to him and rubbing the back of his neck.

Last edited by Naveen on Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

"You know I won't be able to sleep if you leave," Aladdin mumbled matteroffactly. He sat up either a look of boldness in his gaze. "I like to listen to your heart," he admitted. He then ghooked his hand at the back of Naveens neck and pulled him down into a kiss. It was soft and didn't last long, but when he broke it, he smiled and met the boys eyes.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 am

Naveen's eyes saddened a bit and he began chewing his bottom lip as Aladdin spoke up. He could feel a part of him wanting to lie back down next the injured boy, and really, where was the harm in that? Just to lie next to him, keep Aladdin company, it was a nice thing for a friend to do. He was about to give in and say he would stay when suddenly Aladdin had pulled him down into a kiss.

His eyes went wide and he froze in place as their lips touched and he couldn't unfreeze as Aladdin pulled back and smiled up at him. He didn't know what to say, or what to do, and his head was spinning even more now. He looked away from Aladdin's chocolate-brown eyes as he cleared his throat a couple times, trying to compose himself again. "Well, I guess I have to stay after that huh?" he looked up at Aladdin briefly with a sheepish smile before he looked down again, clearing his throat again and trying to swallow the large lump in his throat.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:26 am

Aladdin watched him with curious eyes. Naveen was obviously confused, and Al understood why. Hell, Al knew he couldn't give Naveen a relationship. He couldn't connect to the emotions required for one. But, he knew he liked Naveen -- needed him to be there. He wanted to love him -- and, maybe he did. He didn't understand anything anymore. He shook his head at Naveen statement. "No, you don't have to do anything," he said quietly. "If you want to go, I won't stop you. No one should be forced to do anything they don't want to," he said simply and he laid back down and closed his eyes like he was going to try and go to sleep.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 am

Naveen looked up at Aladdin hesitantly and then watched him curiously as the tan boy started to close his eyes. Naveen didn't understand anything right now. He was so confused, about everything, about this yearning to be near Aladdin. Was everything he had thought about himself wrong? Was he never really in love with Jasmine? What did this all mean? Naveen didn't know, and frankly, he was tired of thinking. He slowly started to stand from where he had been kneeling on the ground and climbed gently over Aladdin's still body to lie on the other side of the bed. He brought his arm behind his head and rested his other hand on his stomach as he looked up at the ceiling, and then over at Aladdin, his face calm and expressionless. A small smile then started to tug at the corner of his lips the longer he looked at Aladdin. "Night," he said pleasantly, grinning brightly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:45 am

Aladdin cracked open an eye to watch Naveen get settled on the bed, but closed it as Naveen looked at him. He smiled a bit, like he could feel Naveen smiling at him. He chuckled softly and moved over so that he could rest his head on Naveen's chest. "G'night," he said quietly.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:20 am

Naveen was caught a bit off guard yet again as Aladdin moved over and laid down against his chest, but forced himself to brush it off and not think about it. He was forcing himself to stop thinking about everything, and just let himself relax. He let his hand that had been resting on his stomach move to rub Aladdin's arm, and then chuckled softly as he looked up at the ceiling, letting out a small sigh before he closed his eyes. Naveen just had no idea what he was going to do or how he was going to figure everything running through his mind out, but right now, he just focused on sleeping, and the boy lying against him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

Aladdin smiled a bit as he was now able to hear Naveen's heartbeat against his ear. It was fast, as he expected. He knew Naveen had to be confused. Aladdin had known from a young age that he liked men. Naveen obviously hadn't even fathomed the chance before he'd met Aladdin. But, the good thing about Aladdin was he wasn't forceful. He would walk into things instead of rushing. Aside from his slow movements, he was scared of getting into anything again, so he wasn't going to jump into anything. As he listened to Naveen's heartbeat, he found himself easily falling asleep.

(and then, we can end it here. x3)
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:52 am

((Okay!That's a good place to end.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 am