Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen]

Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen] Empty Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 am

Tan fingers strummed gently on the strings of the worn out guitar. But, even if the guitar was old and near its expiration, the sound coming from it was still beautiful. As was the sunrise that Aladdin was currently staring at. But, he found his attention drift to the boy asleep, curled up in Al's old blanket. He looked cute -- like when they were kids. Aladdin smiled slightly and nudged Jim's side with his foot gently. "Awake yet, sleepy head?" he mumbled, tilting his head head to the side and smiling his usual boyish smile as he leaned back on the 'window' frame and continued to gently strum his guitar.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen] Empty Re: Jealousy. [tag Jim & Naveen]

Post  Jim Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 am

The teen was having a good sleep, for once, and had therefor no plans on getting up, even if the so called 'bed' wasn't the most comfortable place to sleep on. But still, it was way betetr thna sleeping somewhere else, out on the streets, where anyone could find him...
    Mumbling something to himself, he waved the foot nuding him away, and missed. He opened his eyes sleepily and couldn't hold bacl a small smile seeign the other boy, playing that soft and beautiful tune on his guitar. Yupp, he was not getting up anytime soon. He was perfectly content there.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:48 am

((AH!!! The cuteness...It already hurts!!!!XD))

Naveen had failed in his last attempt to get Aladdin to come back to Grandma Fa's with him, and he was hoping second time would be the charm. He danced up the steps to Aladdin's hovel, dodging the overhead obstacles gracefully, as he carried a folded up handkerchief full of home-made cookies. 'Perhaps some sweet treats will help convince him," Naveen thought with a mischievous smirk, his smirk broadening as he chuckled softly at the innuendo in his head now.

"Gueeeeeeess who?" Naveen dragged out playfully before lightly hopping into the room with an enthusiastic grin on his face. His eyes flickered briefly over to another male, who looked familiar, lying on the ground, and then quickly between the two, keeping his face light as he smiled over to Aladdin. "Sorry. I didn't know you were having company. I would of brought more food," he said casually as he slowly made his way to the opposite side of Aladdin, looking over at the new male curiously for a brief moment before turning his gaze back up to Aladdin.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:59 am

Aladdin chuckled softly, his smile brightening even more when he saw the sleepy grin Jim gave him. "Stop being cute," he mumbled, shaking his head. He looked down to his guitar, watching his own fingers as he strummed quietly. He blinked, his eyes going wide with surprise as he looked over to the new comer. It had been so quiet that even Naveen's playful voice startled Al. "Oh, hey, Navy!" Al smiled, though he glanced at Jim with an apologetic smile, as if telling him sorry for his sleep being interrupted. "What'd you bring? Smells like cookies," Al said with a boyish grin on his lips. "I can share with Jim. Wouldn't be the first time I shared my cookies with him," He said matter-of-factly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 am

Jim tiredly glanced up at the newcomer, trying to hide his annoyance that he wouldn't be getting more sleep. Well, mayeb eh overstayed his visist this time...
    Yawning he paushed himself up into a sitting position, rubbing his face. Studying the other boy, Jim recognised him as the same guy who had been at the tavern with Al... Naveen right?
    Smiling at Al, he was about to shake his head fisrt and tell him to eat his heart out, but with another annoyed glance towards Naveen he decided to shut up an just accept the offer.
    "Sure, haven't eaten anything for while."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:22 am

Naveen looked back at the boy on the ground, even more curious. Jim...The boy from the tavern that one time right? And the one who is the reason Aladdin has issues with Grandma Fa. The two other boy's in the room certainly seemed a lot closer then the last time Naveen had seen them together. "Huh? Oh yeah." Naveen was shook out of his thoughts by Aladdin's voice, looking back up at the tan boy and then down at the make-shift bag of cookies he held. "One of the maids at the house makes the best cookies. Here." He started to unwrap the food, balancing it on one hand as he worked the knot with the other. "Try it, and prove me right," Naveen said lightly as he took out a cookie delicately and held it up for Aladdin to take a bite, raising the rest of the treats up and down uncertainly before he held it out behind him for Jim to take one as well.

Last edited by Naveen on Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 am

Aladdin's gaze switched between the two in a mute curiosity. So, they were starting to recognize each other. Was that good or bad? He really wasn't sure anymore. But, there was a cookie being offered to him, and honestly, he was a sucker for sweets. "Awe, you didn't make them yourself?" Aladdin pouted, but leaned over and took a bite of the cookie Naveen had offered to him. "Mm... It is good! But, then again, I like any food I can get," Al mumbled with a shy smile before turning his warm gaze onto Jim. He gave him a small grin and tilted his head to the side. "You like 'em?" He questioned, setting his guitar down in the process.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:40 am

Jim almsot rolled his eyes. Rich people... how he both envyed and despised them.
    Taking a bite from the cookie, Jim nodded in resposne before wordlessly reaching for more. Not that bad really, and for soemone who had a hard time getting food this was gold.
    He chuckled a little at Al, knowing full well what a sucker for sweet he was. Which reminded him, since Jim msot of the time spent his wokr time at kitchen abck in the tavern, did hevevr bake these things as a kid?
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:27 am

Naveen chuckled lowly as Aladdin pouted up at him, gazing at the boy with tender eyes and a crooked grin. "Oh trust me. You don't want me to make anything for you," he laughed lightly. "It might kill ya," he murmured, leaning in closer to Aladdin, his grin growing wider on his face as he winked playfully over at the tan male. He then took a slow bite of the cookie he held, looking up at Aladdin seductively as he did so, smirking amusedly as he leaned back up and lowered his hand.

It was funny how just looking into Aladdin's deep hues could make Naveen forget about everything. But he was pulled back as Aladdin's gaze shifted behind him, and he looked back as well, his head dropped, chin pulled in, glancing over at the third male through his lashes. After a couple seconds though, Naveen turned his head back away, nodding his head slightly and staring down at the partially eaten treat in his hands as he twirled it slightly through his fingers, chewing on the inside of his lip as he stood there awkwardly out of place.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:39 am

Aladdin smiled, truly glad to see Jim enjoying something. The boy was laughing, and smiling -- if only just a little. How long had it been since he'd seen him do either of those things? He could see the curiosity in Jim's eyes towards the sweets. Aladdin smiled fondly, but had his attention diverted towards Naveen. He watched how the male bit the cookie. How was it possible to make eating look sexy? Aladdin blushed and smiled crookedly. "Eye sex isn't fair, Naveen," he pointed out, his tone scolding, but amused.

"Hey, Jim? Do you remember baking for me when we were little?" he questioned, his chocolate hues back to the paler male sitting near his feet. "You were really good at it! I mean, you tried to force feed me more often than not, but you still kicked ass at making cookies," He snorted, shaking his head with a grin on his lips.

He could tell Naveen was feeling awkward. And, he had a feeling he knew why. "So...bribing me supposed to work?" He asked casually, casting his gaze back to Naveen. "I already felt out of place at Fa's. I'm not a rich boy. I lived on the streets. Made money by--....whatever means I had to," he made sure to keep what Naveen didn't know to himself. "I don't forgive Fa. I'm not going back there," he said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 am

Jim really couldn't care less at this point if he was glaring or not at the rich boy. he kinda hoped he could burn a hole in Naveen's back. He still had a small smile on his face though, which kinda made him look, well... a little crazy. Ha, nothing new there really, considering all he's done and what not.

"Did I now?" he chuckled and looked up at Aladdin, trying to remember it. He smiled at the memory, both amused and slighty embaressed about it. He had always been that forceful? Well, go figure... at leats eh got that boy eat.
    "So apparently i'm not only a good cook, but also one hell of a baker," he said proudly.

Hearing the old council woman'sname, Jim turned his attention back to Naveen, and couldn't help that anger he still felt towards the whole council return. He knew of course Naveen ahd nothing to do about any of that... but being jealous at the boy made it so much harder to not dislike him even more. "So, you live at the old hag's houe then?" he asked bluntly, expression blank. "Or mansion, I mean."

Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 am

Naveen smirked mischievously up at Aladdin as the boy jokingly scolded him, batting his eyelashes flirtatiously as he looked up through them into Aladdin's dark hues. He looked back at Jim then as Aladdin puled the other male in. Sad envy was exuding through from his sheepish gaze, so he quickly looked away again, grinding his teeth as he glared down at his pathetic treat. Once Aladdin spoke to him again though, his bitter emotions, for the most part, subsided, and he smirked up in mock innocence as Aladdin saw right through his ploy. "Guilty," he sang lightly response with a shrug.

Naveen's smile slowly fell though, his eyes softening as Aladdin continued, looking at the boy with sad, but loving eyes. His eyes turned colder though as Jim spoke up and he pivoted around to face the boy, absently crumbling the half eaten cookie he had still been holding as his empty hand formed a fist, and his jaw clenching in irritation. He had heard plenty of people speak badly of Grandma Fa, calling her belittling names, and he hated every one of them. "Yes. That 'old hag' was gracious enough to take me into her home when I was abandoned as an infant. And raise me as her own," Naveen spat out casually, a forced grin on his face, his exterior, aside from his clenched fist, remaining calm and composed. If there was one thing that could break Naveen's normally happy and calm facade, it was someone insulting someone he cared about.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 am

Aladdin's orbs went a bit wide, seeing how Naveen reacted to Jim's simple words. He'd never seen Naveen even slightly angry. Except for once, in the alley. But, even that wasn't this. He could feel the tension from where he sat at the window. "Hey, now, the cookie didn't do anything," He pouted, watching the crumbs fall on the ground. He knew it was no time to joke, but he also knew pissing Jim off was a bad idea.

He got up and walked over to Naveen, putting a bit of space in between the two just in case. "Jim isn't a part of this... It has nothing to do with him. This is just with me not agreeing with Fa," He said soothingly. Sure, it did have to do with Jim. Aladdin wouldn't go near Fa because of what she had done so carelessly to Jim. "
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 am

((fbjd d'aaaaaaaaaw Navy grandma loves you<33333333))

Feeling a little of the old Jim comming back, Jim only smirked up at Naveen, happy that he had hit a nerv.
    However, seeing al putting hismelf between them and defending him he sighend and leaned back a little. This was really no time for figth, especially not with someoen Al really liked...
    "Guess you were one of the lucky ones then," he said calmly, eyeing them both closley. "I've heard how that hag's- sorry, old lady's firends picks up kids from the street for their own needs."
    Yupp, Jim totally screwed that up. Guess that jealous side of him and the dislike of the council got the better of him.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:33 am

((And now you know how much Navy loves his Gran!Wink <3))

Naveen smirked bitterly down at the ground as Aladdin tried to lighten the mood before turning a dark gaze up at Jim. He just about ignored Aladdin's defense, only looking over at him with a slightly confused expression. Of course it had to do with Jim. Jim was the one Gran had thrown in jail, causing Aladdin to develop this dislike of her. Jim was the one he was stepping in front of now."Yeah I was lucky," he agreed simply, his face rigid as he got one final glare at Jim in, stuffing his fist in his pocket, before turning with a softer gaze to Aladdin. Even though what Jim had said, and his attitude, still had his temper high, Naveen would let it go. For Aladdin. "I am so sorry about your beloved cookie," Naveen apologized, stepping closer to Aladdin, pouting and batting his eyelashes playfully. "Can you forgive me?" he asked, his pout deepening as he held back laughter, his eyes sincere though as he looked into Aladdin's. He hated showing that angry side of himself to people he cared for.

((Yes. Naveen thinks Aladdin was trying to protect JIM. He doesn't know what Jim is like.XD))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 am

Aladdin bit his lip nervously, shifting his gaze between the two of them. He didn't like the tension. It made the hair on his arms stand up. He blinked, slightly taken aback when Naveen turned such a sweet gaze towards him, even though he'd just been angry. I thought Jim had the wish-wash emotions... He laughed nervously, his eyes obviously confused. "The c-cookie?" He repeated, trying to catch up. "I'm sure I can get another cookie," He smiled sheepishly.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:49 am

((yes I do<33 *.* Navyyy<3333))

Jim's eyes narrowed at this point and pushed himself up from his seat. He was tryign really ahrd to hold back this stupid jealousy of his and not make things worse again. He ahd his chance, he wasted it. Al was happy with this guy and who was Jim to come bewteem them anyway?
    However, that still didn't mean he'd just sit there quietly and watch themebign all cute to each other.
    "I'll leave you two alone, hate to intrude," he said flatly and placed his hands in his pockets.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:42 am

((Heh. Jim admitted they're cute together. Cool x3))

Naveen smirked up to Aladdin as he met the other boy's gaze, his eyes seductive. He chuckled lowly as Aladdin caught up, looking down briefly and then back up to the other male, his smirk even more flirtatious. "Have a good day," he waved dismissively back at Jim as he announced his plan to leave, keeping his gaze on Aladdin. Naveen would be lying if he said he wasn't glad he was leaving. If he hadn't had any problems with the boy before, he did now. It wasn't enough that this was the boy Aladdin had been in love with previously, who he was hung up on when they first met. And he was the main reason Aladdin was no longer comfortable around Grandma Fa. But Jim was showing disdain for Grandma Fa. The woman who took him in, fed him, clothed him, and cared for him. That was enough to put a person on Naveen's bad side.

((Here Ami.^^ Have some more feels.: P))
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:44 pm

"No!" Aladdin jumped in quickly, not wanting Jim to go. When would he get to see him again? They barely saw each other as it was. Especially these days, when Jim was hiding. "You dont have anywhere to stay... Don't go," his voice was almost begging. He hated the idea of Jim leaving again. "You two just... stop. Yes, I hate what Fa did. I probably wouldnt have, but Jims life was at risk and to hell if ill let anyone hurt him," Al said simply. He pursed his lips and looked away for a moment. "He's my best friend," Aladdin whispered towards Naveen. "Get over It, Naveen. Fa let me in when I was hurt, but then she hurt me worse. She was more than willing to hurt someone I love..." He shook his head.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:28 pm

((gaaaah FEEEEEEEEEELS<3 *.*))

Jim imediently came to a halt as Al jumped in, stopping him from leaving. His eyes softened at begging tone the other boy had, and of course, how would he be able to just leave now?
    Besides, knowing this wouldn't sit good with naveen only made him all to happier to stay.
    "Fine then, if that makes you so happy," he shrugged and ruffled up Al's hair playfully, letting his hand then travel down to his shoulder and linger there for a moment.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:53 am

Naveen watched in slight disbelief, turning his head just a bit as he followed Aladdin with his eyes, as Aladdin jumped after Jim, then turning his gaze away quickly and glaring bitterly at the ground. He knew the two of them were close, Aladdin had been in love with the other boy for pete's sake, but still...Watching Aladdin be so upset at Jim's leaving, it felt like a giant punch to the chest. As Aladdin addressed Naveen then, Naveen straightened up, standing tall, dropping his bag of cookies off to the side as he looked back up, watching Aladdin intently. He only looked away from the other tan boy to roll his eyes at Jim's agreement to stay, shooting a brief hard glance at the boy as he ruffled Aladdin's hair, and lingered his hand on the boy's shoulder, before he quickly looked over at Aladdin's face again.

Naveen's muscles tightened the more Aladdin spoke, and scolded him, his jaw clenching, and his hands tightening into fists and then releasing slowly by his sides. For the most part though, Naveen managed to keep a fairly calm exterior, his face blank of emotions, his eyes focused on Aladdin's face and what he was saying. But hearing Aladdin tell him to get over it, get over the fact that this boy who was supposed to love him hated the woman who raised him, all because she had been doing her job and arresting a murderer, it caused his blood to start to boil, and made his breathing become a bit heavier. He let out a deep sigh, his gaze falling to the ground as he tried to calm himself. He loved Aladdin, right? So that meant making compromises, like putting up with Jim, and Aladdin's hatred of Grandma Fa, even though the latter hurt him deeply. "Fine. For you, I will try," he grumbled out, not meeting Aladdin's gaze, but instead looking off to the side, defeated, releasing the fists that had formed. This was perhaps the most difficult thing he had ever had to do, and he still wasn't sure.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:04 am

Aladdin unconsciously nuzzled his head up into Jim's hand when he ruffled his hair -- simply a reaction he always had to any kind of physical contact the other teen gave to him. Jim rarely touched him. When he did, it wasn't something Al would just shrug off. He glanced at the hand on his shoulder and smiled slightly, though it quickly fell as he looked back to Naveen. "Thank you," he mumbled, though his tone was saddened by the fact Naveen wasn't looking at him. He knew Naveen for always keeping eye contact.

He looked down at the ground and bit his bottom lip, his brow creased. "Naveen... Fa is your family. You shouldn't choose me over your family," He said simply, shaking his head. "But... really, the only benefit I get out of staying at the mansion is a bed," He said with a shrug of his shoulders. "I can steal food. I have all my life, excluding the times when I actually had a few coins from the men I had to sleep wi-" He bit his tongue quickly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:16 am

Naveen was obviously pissed off atht the whole sitaution, thoguh he was doing a good job at keeping calm, Jim gave him that.
    This time he let the smug smirk show when al spoke up again, and couldn't help but feel liek he's won some sort of competition. However, his smirk fell when Al accidelty blurted out his way of getting money. Naveen didn't know about that right? Wonder how his reaction would be, if he found that out..?
    "I'm sure you understand, right rich boy?" Jim spoke up calmly and let his hand slide down Al's back before crossing his arms over his chest. "Besides, you can't just pick up anyoenf ro the streets lke thye were some stray cat or dog."
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:56 am

Naveen started to look up at Aladdin again, but had to look away quickly as Aladdin responded so positively to Jim's touch. Another blow to his chest, this time more like a sharp knife poking his heart, trying to deflate it. "I'm not choosing you over her. And she's still my family," he explained exasperated, rolling his head and throwing a hand in the air as he started to pace. "But-I'm just trying to make you my family too," he sighed, defeated, rubbing his forehead with the hand he just dropped. He then dropped his head again as he let out a botter laugh, turning his face up to the ceiling as he stared at it in disbelief, shaking his head slightly. "Right. Only a bed huh," he said as he finally met Aladdin's gaze, his eyes tight, and hurt, before looking back down dejected. 'It's not like I'm there or anything,' he thought bitterly to himself, glaring at the ground as he gripped his hips tightly.

Naveen then furrowed his brow as he slowly looked up in confusion at Aladdin. "I guess we really don't know each other that well, huh," Naveen laughed sadly, clenching his jaw and gripping his hips tighter. He was sure Jim knew all about this, Naveen saw the boy's reaction to Aladdin's slip. But what? Aladdin didn't trust him enough to tell him? Did he think Naveen would judge him? If Aladdin thought that, then he didn't know Naveen at all. Naveen started to slowly think back over his time with Aladdin, turning his head down a bit, and his brow furrowing more, his forehead creasing. Honestly, there really wasn't a lot of talking between the two of them, and when they did talk, they usually argued. Naveen didn't understand. How was he able to jump into a mostly physical relationship with another man, something totally different for him, without really knowing the guy first? Was he so desperate to move on from Jasmine?

Naveen snapped out of his thoughts as Jim spoke up, glaring angrily at the boy. "Look, I'm willing to put up with you for Aladdin, but that doesn't mean I want you to talk to me. Especially not like that. You don't know me, or anything about my relationship with Al here, so shut up," he snapped at the boy, gesturing aggressively towards him with his open hand. Naveen's body was actually still relatively calm looking, all the anger was really in his voice.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 am

Aladdin frowned instantly, knowing what Naveen was thinking as he mentioned the bed again. No, that's not what he had meant... He sighed heavily and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked down at the ground. He bit his lip, not wanting Naveen to think they knew little of each other. But, it was true. Al had never opened up very much about his past. Naveen had, but not Aladdin. He just didn't want to have that be a background. Not the pain he'd gone through before.

As Naveen snapped at Jim, though, Aladdin tensed. It wasn't that he wanted to stand up for one or the other. It was merely that he knew which of the two had a shorter fuse. "Naveen..." He said slowly, taking a half step in front of Jim, mostly to protect Naveen. "Leave him out of this," He said quietly. "My past is unimportant. It was Hell for me. You didn't need to know," He said with a straight expression.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:54 am