Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Post  Naveen Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:17 am

Naveen was pulled out of his fog when he heard Aladdin's muffled voice call out his name to him. He opened his eyes and looked confusedly at the other male's face, trying to collect his thoughts and remember what was going on. What was going on was Naveen was becoming more confused by the second. It felt so good to be close to Aladdin, to hold him, and kiss him. But it went against everything he always told himself. He thought he liked girls, he thought he had been in love with Jasmine. Was that a lie? He slowly pulled his arms back and rested his hands on his lap as he looked down, clearing his throat and rubbing the back of his neck. "I think....I need to figure some things out," he said softly, peaking up at Aladdin hesitantly. "And I will talk to you when I do?" he asked hopefully, still not fully looking up at the other boy.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin] - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are [Tag: Aladdin]

Post  Aladdin. Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:23 am

Aladdin sighed a bit in relief, glad he hadn't tried anything with Naveen while the boy was so confused. "Alright...That's fine," He said, then placed a gentle kiss to the boys temple. "But, I'm staying here. You need space from me. And, I need to be alone with my thoughts for a while," He whispered. Sure, that was probably the worse thing for his mental state, but he didn't care. He knew he couldn't bare to go back to the mansion. He got up from Naveen's lap and ran his hands back through his hair. "Go home Naveen. I'll be fine," He said, then forced a small smile.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:54 am

Naveen closed his eyes and focused on his breathing as Aladdin pressed his lips against Naveen's forehead. He let out a deep breath quietly before he re-opened his eyes, watching as Aladdin moved off of him, his eyes focused, and full of questions. "Are you sure?" he asked hesitantly. Aladdin was probably right. Naveen needed time, and space, to think, about everything he had to think about. But he still couldn't help but worry about the other male. He could tell Aladdin was only putting on a front, his smile wasn't genuine like he had seen a couple times before. As he thought about when he had first met Aladdin, a part of Naveen ached to see the boy like that again. He kept his eyes on Aladdin's face, examining it for any signs that he wasn't okay and that he perhaps wanted Naveen to stay.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:02 am

Aladdin quickly wiped his eyes of emotions so that Naveen wouldn't see a hint of being broken inside. "I'm fine, Naveen. Go home to that soft bed of yours. I'm fine here," He assured him, his smile turning soft. "Just...go, okay?" He said before turning and heading upstairs. He laid onto his stone bed and stared up at the ceiling, trying his best to just wipe his mind of all thought and emotion.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:33 am

Naveen watched Aladdin scrupulously, not entirely convinced by Aladdin's assurance, turning his body as he watched Aladdin walk away and back up to his "home." He turned back away and sat back against the wall, letting his head fall against it, not even flinching when they collided harsely, and closing his eyes tight. He had never felt so helpless or lost in his life. He didn't know what to do.

After a sitting against the wall for several minutes, shaking his head back and forth against it, Naveen finally pushed himself up and, with a deep sigh and one last look towards where Aladdin was, he started to head home. He suddenly felt really exhausted, and just wanted to lie down in his bed and forget about everything, his life, and the world.

((This okay?:3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:37 pm