Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin) Empty Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:08 pm

Damn it all...
    Jim sighend to himself, exahusted ad irrtated at the whole freaken world. His uncel was still alive... and his dad... was mostly back in town as well. Fuck. His life just kept getting better and better.
    He rubbed his neck, still feeling sore after his uncle's little greting from earlier. He's actually surpresd he's still breathing.
    Deciding to calm down he finally looked up from the dirty ground, galring at everyone passing by. Everyone see,d hyped up for the upcoming ball. Wodner if Ariel wanted to go...
    His thoguths trailed off as he spotted someone a little futher ahead and blinked. The boy looked familiar... Nah, just a theif...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin) Empty Re: Someone familiar? (Tag Aladdin)

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:18 pm

"Move it, rat!" Some larger man ordered as he shoved Aladdin to the side. Al stumbled, bumping into the closest wall and cursing under his breath. Great. Things weren't going to be any better here. He took a deep breath and shook his head. No, that wasn't true. He was here to get into the castle, take what he needed and get out. So, now things were sure to get better, no matter how people treated him now.

"Yeah, well, watch yourself!" He shouted back at the man. Oh, bad idea. "Heh...heh...bye!" Aladdin squeaked and ran, gripping his one small, pull string bag over his shoulder. He ran, looking over his shoulder, until he ran straight into a solid figure. With an oof, he fell back, finding himself much lighter than the figure he'd hit, causing him to slide back a few inches on the ground from the sheer force. "Shit," he mumbled, rubbing his arm. "Sorry, I wasn't look-" he paused, eyes wide as he looked at who he had ran into. "...ing...." He finished before feeling himself getting pulled up by the collar. "Did you say something to me street rat?" The man glared. "Heh...just...friendly banter?" Al tried to cover himself. The man rolled his eyes and threw the boy to the ground. Aladdin grunted and glared at the ground before fixing his bangs.

He looked back up to the boy and pursed his lips. It couldn't be Jim, could it? He couldn't remember where Jim had said he was going. Aladdin slowly stood up, his brown eyes curious. "...Jim?" He questioned, biting onto his bottom lip.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Jim raised an eyebrow, barely affected by being run into by the young theif. He was about to continue his way back when he suddenly heard his name said out loud from the boy.
    He gave him a blank look, trying to remember him again but found nothing. "Can't say i know you," he said flatly, lookig around the crowd tiredly. "And you should watch where ya going," he mutterd before starting to walk past Al.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:38 pm

Aladdin felt his heart tug as the boy started to walk away. He clutched at his chest. That feeling...this had to be Jim. He bit his lip and shook his head. "T-Then get to know me!" He called out, biting his lip. His eyes were weak, begging. He looked away, shaking his head at himself. No, he wasn't that weak little boy anymore. "I-I mean...you look...upset...I just...I'm new here..." he sighed, fumbling over his words as he tried to find any reason to be around the boy. He wanted him to remember him. He had to...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Jim stopped walking again to give Aladdina weird look. Why would want to get know Jim of all people?
    "Yeah I notice you're new, or else you wouldn't dare being around me," he stated.
    Those eyes... lookes so familiar. Could Jim really ahev emt him before? Just like he had met Odette once but then forgot about her? ....No...
    "Look, I can you're arleady unwanted here and ebing around me won't make things easier for you."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:50 pm

Aladdin pursed his lips and ran a hand back through his hair. "Jim...the last thing I care about is what people think of me," He laughed slightly. "I...I told you I wasn't going anywhere, Jim," He whispered, clenching a fist at his side. It was a last resort to get him to remember something. Anything. If it went the wrong way, Jim would think he was some crazy stalker -- even if Aladdin hadn't known Jim was here. Hell, Aladdin had given up on ever seeing Jim again years ago. But, now that he had...his heart was willing to just let him go again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Jim frowned, those words sounded hauntingly familiar to him. "What are you talking-"
    His eyes widend, suddenly remember a small and fragile boy alwasy beign there with him, for him, smiling.
    "I'm not going anywhere Jim."
    "...shit..." he mutterd, feeling a strong headache returning and rubbed his head, looking down at the ground. "You too? Just how many people did the old man make me forget...?!"
    And here comes another wave of quilt...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 pm

Aladdin looked up, his head feeling light at the small fact Jim was remembering him. He bit on his lip to try and withhold a smile as she saw that Jim seemed to be in pain. He bit his lip, finding that the older man he thought he'd recognized from earlier was in fact Jim's father.

"Don't feel bad for forgetting about me, Jim. Trust me -- I'm used to it," Aladdin asked, walking over and tilting the boys chin up and giving him a small smile. He pursed his lips and brushed the boys hair away from his eyes. "Jim, did he hurt you when he got here?" Aladdin questioned.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:08 pm

Out of reflex, Jim smacked away Al's hand, feeling uncoftuble having someone touching him like that.
    "Wha..? WHo?" Jim asked confused, narrowing his eyes. Oh wait... He sighend, wanting nothing esle than to shoot himself in the head at the moment. Then he'd at least escape the twins wrath.
    "So my old man really is back? Of course..." he mutterd. "I'm fine, it's not like it's the firts time I get beaten up."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:13 pm

Aladdin pursed his lips in a harsh line at the boys words and looked away, glaring at the ground. "He doesn't have the right to do that to you, Jim!" Aladdin cursed under his breath before taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Jim...If I weren't such a puny little wimp, you know I'd help," He said with a sheepish smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:18 pm

"...I don't need your or anyone's help," he said sternly, glaring at the ground. "Why dosen't people want to accept that? I don't want help, get that through your skull," he said harshly.
    He didn't need more people getting hurt beacuse of his own mistakes or problems... he was through with that. And La ahd his own shares of problems to deal with.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:27 pm

"Well, too bad, Jim! You know i never backed down before. I'm not starting now," he said stubbornly. "I don't give up on people I care about. Whether you want me or not, I'm not going anywhere. Not again," Al said with a shrug. "You're just stuck with me again. Simple as that," he smirked and ruffled Jims hair.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Again, Jim slapped his hand. "Stop touching me," he gorlead nad turned his back on him. "Just don't get in the way got it?" he mutterd. "The boy you seem to cherish so much died a long time ago. I'm not afraid to hurt anyone, even you."
    It soudn more like a warning than a threat when he said it though. Well maybe it was... He may not remember everyhting about Aladdin yet, but... he could tell the boy was important to him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm

Aladdin smirked and rolled his eyes. "Youre wrong...he's still there. I can tell from your eyes," Al said quietly. "Either way...You'll figure out I'm pretty important to you," he said with a sigh. He chuckled to himself, unphased by the boy. He never had been affected by Jim. "Now then...I need to find a place to stay.know any abandoned placed around here?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

He sighend aga nad rubbed his temples. Damn headache.... And he got the feeling Al would get on his nerves as well... so why did he have soft spot for him?
    "I still work and live at the tavern you know. You can have my old room," he offerd casually.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 pm

Aladdin smiled slightly, though he casually cleared his throat. "Yeah, sure...sounds good to me," he smiled. "Though, I suppose we cant share the old bed anymore, huh?" He pouted.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

"Share the bed?" Jim gave him another werid look. Did they do that? Well as kids that would be fine... but now? He cleared his throut, feeling a little embaressed. "How old are ya, 5?" he joked. "And no, you'll get the room to yourself. Me and Ariel are living in the attic."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Aladdin smiled slightly, liking Jims joking tone. However, hearing that he and Ariel now shared a room...he looked away dejectedly. He bit his lip. "Ariel, huh?" He questioned, remembering the little redhead. "What's going on with you two these days?" He asked, though he tried to play off his curiousity by digging through his knapsack. There wasnt anything in there except his blanket that jim had given him when they were children.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Jim felt his cheeks grew wramer. "Uh... the usual," he mumbled and glanced away. He did not really want to bring up his confused feelings about the redhead right now. Especially about the kiss....
    "What, you jelous?" e tried to joke away the awkwardness.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 pm

Aladdin became red instantly. "N-No!" He laughed, shaking his head quickly. "I just..." He cleared his throat and rubbed his arm. "Nothing," He sighed. "I remember how you used to like her when we were kids...that's all," he mumbled, obviously not wanting to be on this conversation anymore. His face was like that of a small puppy being kicked.

(;A;)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

((Aaaaaaaaaaalliii I'm soooorry Dx))

Jim looked a little confused seeing his hurt expression. He sure did remind one of a kicked puppy... wiat why was he feeling guilty now?!
    "She's always been my best friend, nothing more."
    Now I'm not so sure though...
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:35 pm

Aladdin shrugged his shoulders. "Well..." he didn't say anything more on the topic. He cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck as he turned his eyes towards the water. "I'm sorry...for, whatever seems to have happened between you and her," He said gently. Even if he was jealous, he couldn't help wanting to make Jim feel better. He sighed, and stretched his arms above his head with a groan. His small vest didn't button anymore, exposing his tan chest. His ribs were visible, as well as his hip bones when he stretched. His scraggly pants barely managed to hold on.

A necklace hung around his neck. It had a heart locket on it. Aladdin aimlessly clutched at the locket without much thought.

(addedsomethingtomakejimfeelworse. XD guess who the lockets from? ;D someone who doesn't remember giving it to him, of course.)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 pm

((O.O you're killing me over heeeeeeeeeeere Dx I feel so damn terrible x'D *cough* you need to tell ee´verything Jim has forgotten okay? xD))

Jim found himself staring at the other boy and quickly looked away. The hell..?
    He rubbe dhis head again and carefully glanced back, as if afraid of ebing caught and noticd the locket Aladdin was clutching tightly. It didn't ring any bells for him...
    "You need to gain weight," he said faltly and grabbed Al around the wrist, casually started to dragg him towards the tavern. "Lots of weight. Geez."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:53 pm

(( x3 Ooh, Jim staring at Al's sexy bod. ;D XD I shall remember everything for him. ;DD ))

Aladdin smirked slightly as he noted Jim's gaze from the corner of his eyes. He didn't mind. Maybe it would distract the boy off the redhead. He gasped slightly as Jim started to drag him. He hated that he weighed so little that he could just be pulled around. But, he did live in the gutters. Stealing a loaf of bread was like stealing a whole turkey for him.

"How would you know? Unless you were looking...?" Aladdin said coyly, smiling slightly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Jim kept his gaze forward and spead up a little. "Anyone can see you're starving, you're bones show and it's disgusting," he said amtter of factly. "Everyoen sees that, they just choose not to care."
    Beaucse Jim wasn't staring for other reasons... that would just be... wrong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:41 am