Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am

((ahaha aww<33 wonder what i'd see Joey as then... x'3))

He huffed, not looking so pleased by being acting so... nice. But what could eh do really? he owned her that much. "Cna't sya I'm as happy as you are," he said sarcasticlly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey) - Page 3 Empty Re: Save You (shared fanfic with Mikey)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:46 am

(muahahahaha we could find out Wink)
    Hannah bit back another smile, "I know...I'll shut up now." She said with a wide smile. She sighed and brushed her hair back, as she stared across the parking lot.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:51 am

((hahaha do we dare to? xD))

"Thank you," he mutterd, his lips twithcing up into a really small smile. He looked up when he heard someone runnign up towards them, and wished he could shoot himself when he ehard an annoying and familiar squeel.
    "Wiiiiiiifeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy~"
    Hannah got tackled.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 am

Hannah had seen Michael smile seconds before Ami ran towards her and tackled her, "AMIIII!!! Oh my God, I...I..I can't believe you're really here!" She squealed and hugged Ami tightly. "Oh my...Ami you should have seen Michael take down Tyler it was awesome!" She said with another wide smile. There was a sudden cough behind Michael, standing there looking disgusted at the display in front of him was Joseph.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

The other girl was busy squeeling, unable to form any words at the moment beaucse of all her excitment.
    "Oh, they brought you here too then," Mike mutterd, slowly slinking away from the two girls. "Do i even want to know the reason for you being here?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:43 am

Joseph smirked, "I'm sure you can guess....that little brat Tyler had an unfortuante accident." He said casually aa if talking about the weather. "So what are you doing here?" He asked with a smirk. Hannah just hugged Ami again and then her eyes widened when she saw Joseph, she made a noise and poked Ami.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 am

MIcheal glared at Ami, who squeekd in fear and hide behind Hannah. "Beaucse of this brat's whinning."
    The girl stukc out her tounge before quikcly jumping behind her friend again.

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 am

Hannah giggled a little bit but sighed, "I'm glad you did nag Michael Ami...otherwise I wouldn't have found out about my sister." She said quietly. She didn't want to know just how bad the problem with that guy was....or just how it had all started. Joseph snorted, "Trust me guys like him can only be taken care of one way."'He said flatly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:08 am

"For once I agree with him," Micheal added.
    Ami rolled her eyes, still clinging on to Hannah and trying to comfort her. "Don't you like, always agree with Joseph?"
    "Nope."
    "...uh, ok."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:54 am

Hannah smiled at them and sighed, "Well he did stop Joseph here from killing Odette." She pointed out with a little small smile. Joseph made a face, "You always have to bring that up." He muttered darkly as he glared at Hannah.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:13 pm

(annnd edited, since my previous post was soo uber lame XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:02 pm

Micheal had stopped paying attention by now.
    "Yea truuue but... he still keeps folloing around him like some dog..." Ami mumbled without thinking.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 pm

Hannah's eyes widened and she stepped in front of Ami, "I'm sure she didn't mean it quite like that, right Ami?" She said quietly as she glanced back at Ami. Joseph snorted and looked down, "'Bout time someone besides me noticed." He said with a smirk.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 pm

"I didn't? Oh uh yeah! Of course I didn't mena it! ...please stop staring at me like that..." she whimpred, clinging to Hannah's shoulder.
    "I never herad you complaining," Mike stated blankly with a shruug. "I wouldn't minf a break form that though. Too ad I have to babysit someone else instead."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

Hannah frowned, "Now I'm confused...is he referring to me or Joseph?" She asked in a hushed whisper to Ami. Joseph just smirked, "Why would I complain?" He asked as he folded his arms.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:29 pm

"I think he's referring to Odette," she whisperd back, holding backa squeel in fear of hwo the twins would react to that.
    "Beaucse you're a jealous, possesive, sadistic, controlfreak who'd cry if he's brother wans't following him around and cleaning up his messes" he replied matter of factly, though he didn't seem to mind that fact either.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Hannah's eyebrows went up, "Oh really? Huh..." She whispered thoughtfully back as she gently squeezed Ami's hand. Joseph smirked, "Well I wouldn't cry...kill some people maybe." He said casually and glanced towards Ami and Hannah, "All because those two like messing with our lives." He growled.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:41 pm

"You cried like a kid when you stabbed me though," he stated bluntly and couldn't help but smirk at his twin.
    "Ahahaha... ha... So wifey, how about we go for ice cream?!" Ami suddnely suggested, wnating to egt away form the two (especially Joseph) for the moment.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Hannah nodded, "Yeeeah that sounds like a good plan...maybe we can get popcorn too." She said and started backung away from the twins. Joseph rubbed his face, "You always have to bring that up? And where do you think you two are going?" He demanded as he glanced at Ami and Hannah.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:53 pm

"Eeep!" Ami squeeked again (she did that alot with Joseh around) and clung harder to Hannah's arm. "we're just uh... getting some ice cream and popcorn... want some?"
    Mike rolled his eyes. "Trash..." he mutetrd and smirked back at Joseph. "Yes, i have to. Obviously."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Hannah also clung just as tightly to Ami...even though she had created Joseph, she was still scared of him. "We'll just bs on our way then." She stammered when Joseph just gave Ami a dark look when she asked if they wanted any. Joseph shook his head at Michael, "Obviously? I don't see why it even matters." He growled.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:01 pm

"Beaucse it's fun. Duh."
    Ami chuckled nervously and kept on tkaing slow steps away fromt he duo. They were hot to look at, yes, but she'd preferd to live.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Once they were a safe distance away, Hannah smiled at Ami "C'mon, I know this great place we can go too wifey." She said and gently started leading her towards a store. Joseph sighed, "Yeah whatever, so you actually listened to her?"he demanded, referring to Ami convincing Michael to save Hannah.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:17 pm

"YAYS! Lead the way~" she brigthend up quickly.
    Micheal snorted. "Not eaxctly. I only gave in so i coudl wlak freely around here... wherever the hell this place is. I need to have fun sometimes too. And I'm even allowed to kick someone ass," he added, noddign toward Tyler's direction. "And how did you get out here?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Hannah smiled and led the way towards the store, "You'll love it!" She said brightly. Joseph sighed and looked around the place, "Good question...I'm not sure, one second I'm in Nirethia...and the next I'm here." He said with a sigh, neither of them noticed that Tyler had left...
    (muahaahaha must have more fun with Tyler XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:13 am