Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) Empty Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:03 am

Aurora entered the Mansion with Dimitri next to her, "So where are we going to work then?" She asked curiously after all he seemed to be the one with all the ideas.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:07 am

"Hmm?" havign been lost in his own thoguts for a while, he turned and smiled at her. "Oh yes work, right," he nodded walkedto the living room.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri) Empty Re: Everyone Needs Help (tags: Dimitri)

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:13 am

She frowned and followed him, "Is everything all right Dimitri?" She asked softly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:15 am

He was still smiling as they entred and sat down on the soft couch. "'Course, why would I be? you're here afyer all," he said with a charming smile and tugged at her hand.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:17 am

She smiled and moved to sit next to him, "And while that's true I get the feeling you're not being completely honest with me." She said as she sat next to him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:19 am

He chuckled at ehr words and wrapped and arm around her shoulders as she sat down. "Really now, when am I ever compltetly honest," he pointed out.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:21 am

She sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, "You have a point....anything I can do to make you feel better?" She asked quietly.
    (oh geez sorry I couldn't help adding that XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:28 am

(( Embarassed eeep))

He lifted his arm around ehr shoulder slightly so eh could run his fingers through her soft golden locks. He tensed a little at ehr question,but quickly relaxed.
    "I can make you feel better."
    "I'm fine, just leave it."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:32 am

Aurora nodded slowly, "All right then." She said quietly as she gently squeezed his hand. She moved her free hand to lightly trace his face, "I'm always here for you." She said softly. She felt like maybe he needed to hear that from somebody....after all she did love him. Besides that, she wanted to be there for him....maybe in ways no one else could be.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

He closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of her soft fingers on his face. it felt comforting.
    "Why?" he asked blankly and opened his eyes again. "Is there something you wnat in return? Just name your price, and I'll eaisly get it for you."

((x'3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 am

She frowned at that but kept her hand on his face, "I would never ask anything of you...not ever." She said seriously as she looked down.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:51 am

He gave ehr a mocking smile, not having to word his thoughts not belivving her. That' what everyone said. When it came to him, nothing was free, it was always about paying something in return. And if it as to keep her close, the he wouldnt mind... surely that was the main reason she ahd choosed him instead of the prince? She knew he could give her naythign she wanted...
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:53 am

She sighed, "You don't believe me....what do I have to do to prove that I never would?" She asked quietly as she moved off of the couch and faced away from him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:57 am

He watched get up from the couch, dissapointed that her soft hand left his face. "You can't," he said simply. "You might as well be lying about all this."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:01 am

Aurora sighed, "I'm not....although I really can't blame you for having that type of thinking." She said eventually. "If there was anything I could do...I would do it, but since nothing will convince you then maybe I should leave." She said quietly. It pained her heart even thinking about leaving him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:05 am

The smile fell from his face, and he was instantley up on his feet. he garbbed her around the shoulder and pressed her upagaisnt the wall, looking furious down at her.
    "Just tell me what you want," he growled, hands slipping down to ehr arms in a hard grip. "Just name your price, and I'll get it for you. Just don't... leave..." he mumbled the last part as he leaned his forhead agaisnt her shoulder. "I'll do anything, just stay."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 am

She whimpered a little bit and then stared down at him, "All I want is your belief that I would never want anything from you." She said softly as she stared down at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:12 am

He chuckled and removed himself compltely from her, turnign his back to the woman and ran his hands throguh his hair. "That's bullshit..." he mumbled. "Everything comes with a price... nothing is for free... especilly not after what i did to you."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:14 am

She sighed and looked down, "Why is it so hard to believe?" She asked as she came up behind him and gently placed one hand on his shoulder. "Look into my eyes and say you don't believe me....I think you know I'm telling the truth and that scares you." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:18 am

He turned to look at her, and yes, he knew she wasn't lying. Of course Dimiti could see that. He always knew wether peole lied or not... So why, why did eh refuse to elt himself belive, and just ambrace the feeling of being loved by someone, who doesn't ask for anything in return.
    ...beaucse the last person who did, made him wish he was dead.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:23 am

She tried to read his face and then sighed, "I would never hurt you Dimitri....I would die before then." She said softly and lightly touched his arm. "I'm not expecting you to automatically believe me...I..I can't do that to you. You mean more to me then anyone and I don't want to ever hurt you." She said honestly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 am

"...why?" he asked again, eyes softening, filled with confusion and fatigue. He didn't really know himself to what he was asking 'why' to anymore. He hand't felt this desperate for someone to hold him, be there by his side, since several years ago...
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:30 am

She lowered her hand and then bit her bottom lip as she thought about it, "Because I love you." She said softly and honestly. She wondered how she could help him realize that she did love him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:32 am

"Alot of people 'loves' me," he stated and averted his eyes from her again. "They all ahve their ownr reason to do so. What's yours?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:39 am

She looked down, "Being with you...I feel more alive then with anyone I have ever been with. You make me....happy, content, and yes sometimes you can get on my nerves just a little bit." She said with a little slow smile, "I'm not sure how it happened or why but its the truth and I did mean what I said earlier." Se said softly referring to the bit about never hurting him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:52 pm