Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:14 pm

DOn't thank me, it was nothing, really," he assured her and lead her bakc to the door, the carriage ready and waiting outside. "If you ever get tired form the palace life, feel free to come and have a talk with me," he offered. "It could be nice to tkae a break from it all sometimes. I wouldn't mind someone new to talk to either."
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri] - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemies without knowing it ..[Tag Dimitri]

Post  Cinderella Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:17 pm

"yes, it could.. And I will come back.." Cindy smiled softly at him before she stepped out.
    "Good bye, Sir Dimitri" She said poiltely and walked over to the carrige, walked in and waved slowly at him before they headed towards the Castle..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:20 pm

He waved back and stood at the door until he couldn't see the carriage anymore.
    Chuckling to himself he stepped inside again. Things were going just like he wanted. As always.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 am