Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 am

"Oh fine, but you have to try." She grins at him before raising a brow at him. "What a promise... How ever are you going to keep it while being at the Carnival I might ask?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya] - Page 2 Empty Re: Practice makes perfect [Tag Anya]

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:58 am

"I guess I just have to focus on something, or someone else.." Phoebus said with a soft smile and looked up at her for a moment, before he cleared his throat and chuckled slightly.
    "So, how does it feel up there? Are you okay?!"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:35 am

Anastasia blinks before blushing slightly, looking away from him for a moment until he asked. She almost tilted her head in confusion before she realized he was talking about her ontop of the horse, while he was moving, without Phoebus's help...
    "Oh my!" Anastasia exclaims, gripping the reins. "I totally forgot!!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 am

"You're riding a horse, Princess Anastasia.." Phoebus said a little teasingly and chuckled slightly by her reaction.
    "Are you still afraid that he will throw you off?" He asked softly and followed them the best he could.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Anastasia nods quickly, almost suprised that she is still on. "I guess he really does like me." Anastasia smiles down at Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:00 am

"Of course.. Why wouldn't he`?!" Phoebus said with a little chuckle and shrugged. Now he was only a little afraid that they would take Achilles away from him since he was the only horse the Princess could ride, but she wouldn't do such a thing to him-- right?!
    "Do you want to go faster? - or jump off?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:22 am

Anastasia shakes her head. "I will not go faster... and I'm afraid of jumping off..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Phoebus just rolled his eyes with a little chuckle as she spoke, and took Achilles in the reins to slow him down.
    "So, you're saying that you will stay up there for the rest of your life?" He teased and glanced up at her.
    "I can help you down, you know.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Anastasia shakes her head at the thought of staying up on Achillies forever. She looks down at him, her blue eyes pleading. "Please...?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm

"Come here then.." Phoebus chuckled slightly as he walked beside the horse and patted on his shoulder so that she would place her hand there before he wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off the horse. He could have done that in many different ways - just showing her how to get off for example, but for some reason he liked to be near her.
    "Do you think you can start to relax around horses now?" He asked when she was down on the ground again, but he was still close.
    "This didn't went so bad as you thought, hm?!"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm

"Thank you." Anastasia says quickly before nodding. "At least I know I'm capable of riding a horse..." She smiles up at him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:45 pm

"Well, you have it in your blood- don't you think?" Phoebus said with a little smile before he went back to his horse and patted him on the neck.
    "Did you think it was fun?" He asked her
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:33 pm

"I guess I do." Anya says, watching him go back to Achillies. "Just a bit, but I do like my feet on the ground." She grins.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:14 am

Phoebus looked back at her with a wide smile before he nodded.
    "I guess.." He said under his breath.
    "But you were amazing though.. And you looked great" Phoebus said shyly and glanced at her a little.
    "So, do you want to go to the Carnival?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:53 pm

"Thank you." She giggles before nodding. Her face goes serious for a second, "But remember, No being a big intimidating guard..." Her face burst into giggles a second afterwards.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 am

"I'll try.. Even though it will be hard when I want to protect you so badly.." Phoebus said with a little smile and looked down before he carefully glanced at her.
    "But I'll do my best.. Now we're only-- friends, right?!"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Anastasia smiles back at him for his effort of doing so before nodding. "Yes, only friends."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:42 pm

"Okay.. Well.. When do you want to go?" He asked and patted Achilles on the neck.
    "Now? It's almost time for it to start.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

"Let's go now~! Shall we take a carriage or would like to walk down with me? Personally I like walking over the carrage." Anastasia asks, looking at him with questioning but exciting eyes.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 pm

"How about we ride?" He asked and gestured to Achilles. He knew that she didn't liked it- but it could be fun.
    "I'll be sitting with you so that you can hold on to me- then you wont fall off" Phoebus said with a little smile.
    "What do you say?"
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Anastasia blinks before lookin at Phoebus. "...Promise you won't let me fall...?" She asks, her face looking like a small child.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:13 am

"If you hold on tight, then you wont" Phoebus smiled and it grew bigger by the thought that she would be near him again. Quickly Phoebus turned to his horse and jumped on before he stretched out a hand to help her up.
    "Come on now, Princess. You can do it- I know you can.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Anastasia looks up at him, almost willing to walk than ride but she trusted Phoebus and that was good enough for her. She reaches up and takes him hand. She pulls herself up with his help and she gets on Achillies, quickly wrapping her arms tightly around Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am

Phoebus smiled widely as she decided to ride with him, and sat stright as she wrapped her arms around him.
    "Are you ready?" He asked with a smirk and looked at her over his shoulder before he started to move Achilles forward- and a little faster than Anya had done before.

[Should we start a topic in the town square or something? <3]
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:07 pm

(( Yes! Very Happy I'll go start a topic there ^^ ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:17 am