Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

He titled his head, a pleased smile on his face. "That's ture. Turns out you're like all the other women in this town then. I'm a little dissapointed in you Vanessa," he chuckled, brushing away soem hair from her face as he talked. "I thought you were different from the rest."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm

"I guess not.." She said with a innocent smile, and didn't had to argue- because she knew that no one was like her.
    "If you just weren't working on the other side of the law, then I would be all over you right now" Vanessa sighed before she patted him on the chest as she turned around from him - walking over to a bar and picked up a glass.
    "Do you want something to drink?" She asked simply.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:58 pm

He glanced bheind him towards the door quikcly, before shrugging walked after her. Might as well take this opportunity for a break. He barley get's that when working in the council. "A drink would be perfect right now," he nodded. "So if I had decided to spend my days doing nothing, you'd be all over me huh?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:08 pm

"Not doing nothing--" Vanessa said while she poured up some whiskey in two glasses.
    "There's alot you can do on the other side too.." She smirked as she handed him the glass and sat down on the couch again.
    "Just look at the twins. They are always busy.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:17 pm

"But it's so much easier follwing people and taking advantage of their stupidity on the good side," he said brightly, taking a seat next to her. "I do things my way, they do things their way. And i'm busy enough here as well, and I never minded."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:41 pm

"So, you're saying that even though you work on the 'good' side, you are still as dark as us?" She asked with a smirk and turned to him.
    "But what "bad" things have you made then?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:45 pm

"I don't care if I do is considered bad or good, as long as I get what i want in the end, I'm happy," he smirked and tooka swing from the whisky.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

"So what makes you happy, then? More power?" She asked and took a sip from her drink as he did.
    "Or do you maybe want to become richer than the King?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:50 pm

"That'sa really good question, i've been trying to figure that out myself," he said looked to eb in thought for a moment. "I'm never really happy with what i get, I just keep craving for more."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well, many people do.." She said with a little shrugg, and never lost her smirk.
    "But is there-- something you don't have?" Vanessa asked and made a cirkel on his chest with her finger.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm

"Of course, just need to figure out what it is first," he said smugly and took another sip from his drink. RIght now he ahd everything a man could only dream of having. Money that keep comming in, power that continued to grow, and plenty of women.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Vanessa let out a little laugh before she took a sip from her drink, and still with her hand on his chest.
    "You're a lucky man, Dimitri. Who knew that you would be the one you're today- back when we were younger.." She smiled.
    "I've heard that the Council captured Michaels son.. How does he like prison?" She asked with a smirk
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:04 pm

He snorted. "The only good thing with thta old man was all the wealth I got to inherit. The rest i just worked up to the top myself. You think to lowly of me."
    He leaned closer to her. "You mena thta Hawkins kid? H'es donign fine, just had a mental breakdown. Too much pressure I guess."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm

"Poor Kid.. All alone in the dark prison.. Maybe I should make him a visit?!" Vanessa smirked by the thought. She hadn't really met him since she got here- she had just kept an eye on him.
    "So, what does the Council say about him?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:22 am

"According to his recods, it's not the first time he's been there. So i think it must be all the stress that got to him or something," he mused. "Oh, go ahead if you want, just amke sure he dsoen't try to commit suicide again," he said flatly. "Well, most of them wnats him dead, expect for Marina fr reasons I don't really care about."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:09 am

"Suicide? Again?" vanessa frowned, that was something she didn't knew.
    "When did he tried to kill himself? and how?" She asked and looked at him curiously.
    "Then I also hope you keep an extra eye on him this time.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:09 pm

"What i know of, only once rihgt after Rolf put him the cell. The guards are so worthless, the kid ahd managed to grabbed one of their swords and tired to stabb hmself, but was stopped," he shrugged.
    He titled his head and retrurned her curious look. "Why, it just sounded like you cared about him. I thought he was nothing more than a tool?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:36 pm

"I was just curious about how someone like Jim could have managed to do something like that in the Court.. I mean, he could have hurted someone else, right?!" Vanessa said and let out a little chuckle.
    "And he's a great tool for the twins, it would be sad to lose it.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 pm

"Yeah, but tools can get old, and need to get exchanged," he smirked. "so, you know how important this tool is to them? If he's worthy enough of saving or would they simply just toss him away and get a new one?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Vanessa studied him after his question and thought about why he asked that, and she just shrugged.
    "I actually don't know. I mean, Jim is pretty useless now- but he's still Michaels son. And If someone would end his life, I think it would be him who wants to do it. Just to be sure that it's made in the right way" She said simply and took a sip from her drink.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:59 pm

He nodded, taking notes in his head. "I see..." he mumbled. "So if we now decided to execute him, you think there's a chance the twins would interfere?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm

"Maybe.. But don't count on it" Vanessa said simply and raised an eyebrow slightly as she kinda realised where he wanted to go with this.
    "But if you do kill his son, I'm sure they would come when you least expects it.. And maybe cut your throat open - but what do I know?!" She shrugged and kept a blanc expression on her face
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:08 pm

He chuckled, trying not to think about getting his head removed from his body. That wans't a pretty sight.
    "I'm sure they'd go after the old hag instead, sicne they seem to have some unfinnished buisness with her."
    He wrapped and arm around her waist, keeping her closer to him. "Wouldn't you be a little sad with me gone though?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Vanessa smiled suprised when they came closer, and tilted her head a little to the side by his question.
    "Probably.. So that's why I'm telling you- don't kill the boy.." She said quietly and with a little smirk as she laid her arm gently around his shoulders.
    "Give him to us instead. We have more use of him than you.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:19 pm

"Hm. I would gladly do that," he smirked mischievously, brushing away some hair from her face.
    "...for a suitable price that is."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 am