Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 4 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:02 pm

"How about I give you the best night of your life when you give me the kid?" Vanessa smirked and slowed down her movement.
    "I promise it will be worth it.. What do you say?" She asked and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.
    "Of course I will also give you info from inside the castle.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 4 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm

He didn't look so amused or happy at first, but soon enough the smirk was back in place and he let her go.
    "I guess that could work too," he chuckled. "But how do i know you'll keep your word?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:18 pm

"How do I know that you'll keep your word?" She asked with a eyebrow rasied, but with a smirk.
    "maybe we just have to trust eachother on this one.. Don't you think?" Vanessa said and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "I give you info, you get me the boy - everyone wins!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:27 pm

"I guess I you're right. For now. Who knows you might tell the twins to egt rid of me when I least expect it," he snickerd.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

"Oh, why would I do such a thing? I'm not done with you yet.." Vanessa smirked and winked at him before she took his glass from him and took a sip from the drink.
    "And- will you keep your mouth shut about where the twins stays? We don't like it when alot of guards are running around here.."

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:49 pm

((I'm starting to wonder just what kind of 'friends' they were while growing up.... xD))

"As long as you keep yours shut... and to better use," he winked before tkaing back his glass, drinking up the last of it. "Though we might ahve soem problem about keeping this little hideout of theirs a secret. Jim's redhead was the one who told me afterall."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 pm

[Hahahahaha xDDD me too xDDD]

"Do you know who else she has told that to?" Vanessa asked a little darkly as she thought about it. She never thought that anyone would be that stupid to tell, but apperenly that girl was. The twins would need to know that..
    "Oh, but I will make sure that it will be a secret.." She said with a little smirk and winked at him before she stood up.
    "it was nice of you to come, Dimitri - but I have some work to do now..."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 am

"Not yet, but sooner or later the king and the ohter council members will wnat her to tell. Hs'es pretty eager about it to," he shrugged, not seeming to worried about it.
    He smirked and walked up to Vanessa, wrappings his arms around her waist and pressing his lips aginst her neck. "As do I," he purred, nipping at the skin lightly before casually walking past her.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Vanessa smirked and closed her eyes for a moment when he touched her skin with his lips- and turned around to follow him with her gaze.
    "Good Bye, Dimitri.." She said softly and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "I guess we will see each other around?! Have a good day" Vanessa said with a little laugh before she sat down in the couch again with her glass in her hand

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:36 pm