Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 3 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

"And that is---?" Vanessa asked with a eyebrow raised.
    "I thought you already had everything you wanted?!.." She smirked as she moved her body even closer to him.
    "Name your price.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

It's just business [Tag Vanessa] - Page 3 Empty Re: It's just business [Tag Vanessa]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm

"And I told you i'm never happy with I have. i crave for more, i'm a greddy bastard my dear," he puuerd agaisnt her ear. "Hmm, what do you have to offer?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:58 pm

"Just tell me what you want, and it's yours.." She almost whispered with a seductively tone in her voice as she stroked her hands over his chest and shoulders.
    "I can give you me.. I will do whatever you ask for." Vanessa said before she bit her lip gently. Maybe he didn't want the same as she, but she assumed that it was the only thing she had that he could possible want..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

He looked her over. She's always been the same old temptress. Like him, she often got what she wanted as well.Just not as often as him.
    "That's very tempting," he whisperd and took a hold of her hands. "So if I was to accept this as a price, how far would I be allowed to go?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 pm

"As far as you want to.." She smiled and studied him for a moment before she moved up his hand and placed a long kiss on it to show what she could do to the rest of his body- if it was that he wanted her to do.
    "Your word is my command, Sir Dimitri" She winked.
    "So, what do you want me to do?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm

(*cough* I knew this would turn into a smexy topic...XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:00 am

((.....x'D no my fault these two are so hot... o3o))

He watched her intently, hi smirk growing as she placed a long kiss on his hand. He knew other things that mouth could do.
    He pressed their bodies closer, ther afces now only onches apart. "Then you can start with sneaking inside the palace and see what the royals are up~" he said brightly before pulling away, and moved to serve himself another glass of whisky.

((8'D))
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

[Stupid Dimitri xDDD ><]

Vanessa huffed with a pout when he moved away, and she frowned sadly. One day she would get in him bed..
    "Can't you do it yourself?" She said blankly and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "-- or ask Jim.. He's working there, so he should know his ways around.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:02 pm

((soooooorry, but I'm shy Embarassed and hey... thier conversations not over yet ;P))

He held back his laughter while serving himself more to drink. She got a little more dissapointed thna he'd thought. She was still so fun to mess with.
    "Nope. That teen will not eb able to sneak inside that palace anymore. And I sure as hell can't."
    He turned around to face her. "What, were you expecting something else?" he said knowingly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 pm

[HAhahah <33 I knooow, and it's okay Wink I understand]

"You know I did.." Vanessa said with a little pout and a raised eyebrow.
    "And what do you think I can find out in there? How many shirts the prince have, or how much money the Princess spends on make-up?" She asked.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Of course I did, he thought with a smug smile.
    "Well you could always seduce the prince or whatever, spread some caous, you know, the stuff you're so good at?" he shrugged. "Whatever, i'll just use Janie instead to give me information. Though she won't be as useful as you I'm sure."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm

"Seduce the prince?" She asked and the idea wasn't so bad- He was pretty handsome..
    "And Janie? Who's that?" Vanessa asked with a eyebrow raised.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm

"Who? Oh yeah, my long lost sister apparnetly," he said casually and slumped down on the couch, motioning for her to come over. "I almost forgot I used to ahve a family before, she's working at the palace as their royal oainter or something."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Vanessa moved over to him and laid her hand on his chest like she did before, and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "Really? A sister? That's interesting" She said with a little nod.
    "I want to meet her" She said with a wide smile.
    "Maybe she can help me in to the castle?! Then I can do what you asked me for.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:59 pm

"So now you're up for it you mean?" he smirked, taking her hand and bringing it to his lips. "I really appreciate it," he purred against her soft hand beofre kissing it. "Maybe I should reward you."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:09 pm

"Maybe you should" She said with a mischievous smile and moved her chest closer to his.
    "And of course I'm up for it. But only if you does as you promise- and give us the Kid.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

"Hmmm. I would still need more... convincing," he returned the same smile as she had while having his hands travel up her back. "That kid seems to be worth alot more thna i thought. I will not just simply hand him over."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:36 pm

"You promised.." Vanessa pouted before she moved and straddled over him with one knee on either side of him on the couch.
    "Buut, what kind of convincing do you need?" She asked and laid her arms around his shoulder and played with his hair gently.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:39 pm

"That's for you figure out on your own. I'm sure you could take a guess," he smirked, looking her up and down, taking her body in in appresiation.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:57 pm

"What do you want me to do, Sir Dimitri?" She asked with a mischievous smile and leaned down slowly to place a kiss on his jaw.
    "I can make you feel better than any other girl have made you.." She whispered and breathed on his neck near his ear.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 pm

He hummed, inhaling slowly. "You'll have to prove that my dear," he whisperd back and stopped his hands at ehr side, keeping her there. Some gmaes just never got boring.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:30 pm

"So.. Are you giving me permission to touch you? Everywhere?" She asked and bit her lip gently, and stroked her hands over his chest.
    "I promise I wont let you down" Vanessa whispered and placed another kiss on his jaw and neck
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

"You've always had permission for that," he chuckled and leaned his back against the couch, enjoying the moment.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Vanessa smirked before she dived down to his neck again and began to kiss and suck on it. She knew that she would probably do the most of the work, but she didn't mind. She was just happy that she could make this men happy..
    Vanessa rocked her lower body slowly against his and moved her hands up from his chest and ran them through his hair instead.
    "Do you have any special requests?" She asked quietly.
    "I can do whatever you ask me for"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:07 am

"Mmm," he groaned quietly, pressing her lower body against his as she started to rock herself back and forth. "Not yet," he said slyly. "For now I wnat to be surprised. Give it your best shot."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:58 pm