Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey) Empty Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Post  Odette Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 am

Odette had figured out where the Korso's had been hiding out and she needed to know that Michael was all right. She entered the hideout and looked around herself, "Well....hopefully I won't get killed right away." she muttered with some amusement.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey) Empty Re: Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 am

Mike had to admit, seeing and hearing Joey being so stern about MIkey laying still, and being watche dover was quite amusing. But also annoying. His brotehr knows better thna anyone Mike wouldn't die beaucse of this. Though, mayeb all that guilt came bakc and hit him hard enough to get paranoid or something. Finally he had left to do his own stuff, leaving Mike to be alone and relax.
    Until he heard someone enter the hideout.
    He groaned and rubbed his face. If he could move properly, he egt up from the couch and throw the knife at whoever it was who had enterd. Then he heard the voice...
    "Not killed, but defenetily hurt"
    Odette
    Odette

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey) Empty Re: Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Post  Odette Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 am

Odette turned to look at Michael who was on the couch, "Yeah, well I kinda figured it was one or the other. So how is the injury looking?" she asked and moved sit in the chair next to the couch.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:24 am

He grunted in annoyance, but still didn't ask her to leave. when he was like this, she would surley be more stubborn than usual.
    "It's not as bad as Joey amde it out to be," he answerd simply. Thoguh the injury was bad, and really deep. But was always Mike wasn't faced by it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:33 am

Odette raised an eyebrow, "Is it all right if I check to make sure the bandages don't need to be changed? Or did Joseph already change them for you?" She asked, she was relieved to see that he had improved from when she had last seen him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:36 am

He removed his arm from his stomach to let her check. it's been a few hours since Joeseph last did and Mike was sure he was bleeding again anyway.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:48 am

She checked the bandages and sighed, they were spotted with blood but it was nothing Odette hadn't been expecting. She took some bandages out from her knapsack that she had brought. She moved fast and started to unwrap the bandages with care and efficency. After they had come off, she started to wrap the wound once again. "Its looking better, just so long as you don't exert yourself you should be able to walk by next week." She said quietly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:51 am

"I can walk around just fine now," he mutterd. "Great, now I have two over reacting people watching me liek soem hawks. What do you take me for?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:59 am

She smiled and finished binding the bandages, "Just a stubborn man who doesn't like staying in one place for too long." she said and pulled back as she picked up the old bandages, she got up to go and throw them away.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:02 am

"Reminds you of someone," he said back casually. "I'm pretty sure we share the same feelings of being locked up."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:09 am

Odette paused and looked back at him, "Yeah....yeah we do." She said softly, it was another reason why she had come to visit him....the worst times were being by yourself. She threw away the bandages and moved to sit back down.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 am

"You still afraid of being on your own?" he asked softly, turning his head to look at her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 am

Odette sat down with a thoughtful look, "Yeah...yeah I still am, even after all these years I still have nightmares." She admitted. She looked down at her hands and sighed, "You're actually the first person I've told that too." She added.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 am

"It's easy to tell you still have, you didn't need to tell me," he stated and moved his hand towards her, placing it above one of her hands. "Telling me won't help, sicne I was involved in that too."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 am

Odette shook her head, "You were never involved with the other stuff he did to me Michael...that's what gives me nightmares." She said quietly and gently squeezed his hand. It was a good thing Michael didn't know just how bad those years had been....it would make things far worse.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 am

"It made me glad that he was hurting you, that why i never botherd with it.. at first."
    Micheal was worried when he noticed just how obessed his brother had beocme of her, for his borther sake. And he knew what he did to her... ofcourse he knew. He just looked the other way and pretended not to know.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 am

Odette looked down, "So what changed your mind?" She asked quietly, her thoughts full of a young sixteen year old Odette being given a knife by Michael...her way to freedom.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 am

"I wanted you gone, but only for my and Joseph sake. The reason i didn't kill you... was to so I could prove to Jospeh he should litsen to me more," he admitted.
    Their bond was deep, and near impossible to break, but it was far from healthy. He even started to belive that is was only buld on possesivnes and jealousy.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am

She nodded, "Makes sense....either way, I escaped and now here we are." She said quietly, she let out a bitter little laugh, "Who would have thought?" she asked softly, the most unlikely to ever be paired had been...either by strange coincidence or fate.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 am

He rolled his eyes. Not even eh would thoguth this to be possible.
    "Indeed.... here we are."
    He removed his hand from hers and moved to sit up.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 am

She smiled and then raised an eyebrow as he started to sit up, "Here." She said gently and moved to help him sit up.
    (Ahh I want them to kiss soo bad XDD I'm hopeless x3)
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:08 am

As soon as she moved he pulled her in towards him and brought their lips togheter. When he pulled away he wordlessy stood up from the couch and walked (stumbled) into another room.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:17 am

She hadn't been expecting the kiss and was even more confused when he actually got up and left the room. She sighed and debated on wether or not she should check to make sure he hadn't hurt himself more, she followed him. "You're not going to get better if you keep walking like this." She stated as she followed him.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 am

"My bed was calling for me," he replied, already slumped down on the big bed inside the other room. "I thoguht you and Joe wanted me to rest up."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:23 am

She smiled, feeling relieved and leaned against the door frame, "Well good, I was afraid I would have to stop you from sneaking away." She said teasingly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:23 am