Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:26 am

"And then have you folling me, ending up with me having to save your ass again? No thanks, even i have my limitis," he mumbled.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting an Injured Korso (tag: Mikey)

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 am

She laughed, "At least I know now why you won't sneak out." she said lightly and glanced behind her, she should leave but...she didn't want too.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Antal inlägg : 736
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:56 am

He saw the light look of conflict on her face and sighend, patting the empty spot beside him on the bed. Might as well take the chance when Jey wasn't here.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 pm

She made up her mind when Michael patted the space beside him, she moved and lay down on the bed. She made sure not to brush up against his injury when she laid down and gave him a small smile.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:03 pm

"It sure dosen't take much to make you happy," he commented as he saw her smile at him. "Don't get any ideas now."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:29 pm

She shook her head and laughed, "You're badly injured so trust me I am not getting any ideas." She said with a little small smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:30 pm

"You never know," he mumbled and turned slightly so his back was facing her. He wouldn't be able to fall asleep, he knew that... but maybe just resting would enough.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 pm

She rolled her eyes, she really wouldn't be trying anything even if he thought otherwise. She sighed and bit her bottom lip, she would have to leave before it became too dark outside...but for now she would stay here.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

"It's getting late, so stay the night," he mumbled, like the dman mindreader he is. "I don't feel like saving you in this condition, too much trouble."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm

She smiled, "I swear you read minds." She muttered with a little smirk but then sighed, "All right I'll stay." She said softly.
    Michael Korso
    Michael Korso

Post  Michael Korso Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 pm

((i don't know what to have him do in this state x'D))

He wnet quiet after that, ut still couldn't make himself to fall asleep. It was as if his own body was agasint the whole idea of him resting.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:30 pm

(Don't know what to have her do either...except sleep XD)
    Odette slowly fell asleep, it was a strange feeling actually being in a bed with Michael....but it wasn't an unpleasent feeling. She smiled, who would have thought she would end up with Michael?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:48 pm