Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas )

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas ) Empty Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Rapunzel Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:24 pm

*Rapunzel sighs to herself as she places the last few loaves of bread in the oven; she turns around, switching the "closed" sign on the door to "open" and preps herself for the day of sales; she had been a little tired lately, but it wouldn't stop her from doing her job of course&
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas ) Empty Re: Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas )

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Thomas fixed his hair in the window of a closed store. He took in a deep breath and slowly let it out before setting his eyes on the bakery. He was sure he could handle himself. He had gotten jobs befo--oh, no he hadn't...He'd always worked on the farm. He mumbled to himself and shook his head. Just go with it. Then again, Ariel telling him a pretty girl ran the place wasn't helping his mind much.

He cleared his throat slightly as he walked into the bakery and sure enough felt a warm blush take his cheeks as he saw the girl working there. Ariel had been right, though her words seemed to be an understatement to the girls real looks. "Uh...R-Rapunzel, r-right?" He stammered before clearing his throat again and looking down. "My names...Thomas. Thomas James," He clarified, looking back up to her with his bright, blue eyes. "I heard you could use some help around here..." He said quietly, giving her a small, shy smile.

Let's Get Started ( Tag: Thomas ) Tumblr_m8imk9FrHV1ruz9j7
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 pm

*Writing something down in a small note pad, Rapunzel hadn't noticed the newbie walking into the store; though as he says her name, she gives him her full attention with a bright smile on her face; she was still pretty shaken up from the previous encounter in the woods, but her costumers, especially a new face, always came first to her; as she listens to him talk, she gives a light giggle, smiling again to the young man* Help? Hm...well, sure!! *she grins* I'd love some help around here! You look very nice, and shy too. *she giggles more* Tell me, are you new here Thomas?
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 pm

Thomas grinned, rubbing the back of his neck. "Uh...Y-Yeah! I'm new!" He chimed, giving her another sheepish grin. "I'm staying with Ariel at the tavern. I don't drink, so the place kinda reeks of alcohol to me, but I mean, it's not that bad and--" He pursed his lips, knowing she hadn't asked that much. He cleared his throat, crossing his arms and looking down for a moment before back up at her. "So uh, yeah. Work..." He mumbled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

*Rapunzel's eyes brighten a bit* Oh, Ariel?? She's my friend!! *she begins to smile brightly* Well, a relative actually. *she giggles then looks to him* It's nice to know she's let you stay!! *she then nods* Right. So, you're wanting to work here? And I say, why not! *she giggles more* It'd be nice having a nice strong guy here helping me out, no doubt about that! *she winks before giggling more*
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 am

Thomas smiled a bit. So, she was sweet, like Ariel had said! He blushed even more as she winked at him, but his smile didn't go away. "Well...yeah. I went through a lot of training to be a soldier a couple years ago, and the muscles never went away...So, I guess I'm strong!" He nodded, shrugging his shoulders. "I grew up on a farm -- mostly with wheat, just like my friend Nani -- so I'm used to baking bread," He explained lightly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:54 am

*Rapunzel smiles and nods as he talks* Well, I've just opened shop! And I've got a few small cakes to start baking. Would you like to help??
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 am

Thomas nodded excitedly. "Sure!" He chimed, walking over and smiling as he looked around at all of the pastries. "What do you need me to do?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:36 am

*Rapunzel taps her chin* Hm...cake batter first! All the ingredients should already be on the counter riiiiight...there! *she points happily*
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Thomas nodded, looking around at where she pointed and happily getting the things they needed. He was used to baking, he just didn't think he was all that good at it. Either way, he knew he wanted to learn to be better. He'd grown up baking, practically, so of course he knew how to do it and make good tasting food. It was just the fancy things he wasn't confident in. And the decorating. He couldn't decorate things to save his life.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 pm

*Rapunzel smiles as she gets some bowls and spoons; she turns to Thomas* So, tell me a little about yourself, Thomas! Why did you come to Nirethia?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 am