Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Empty I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:44 am

Nani walked down to the directions Esmeralda gave her to where she could find the tavern. She was looking around the town, and the people, maybe she could find that boy among them... And she found him, she smirked widely, and follwed him keeping a safe distance, so he couldn't notice her.

She wanted to glomp onto him, but her curiosity of where he was going was bigger. His trail ended into an attic... She raised an eyebrow, So this were the type of inns in town?, she thought. He walked inside, and then Nani stepped at the door. She look how she was at the window glass, and sighed knowing she couldn't do much about her look. She knocked the door, and waited with a little eagerness for meeting her friend again.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:49 am

Thomas sighed, sprawling out on the bed Ariel had given him. He was glad to have met someone who was nice to a stranger. But, of course, his rest was disturbed. Maybe it was Ariel. He smiled at that thought and jumped up. He fixed his hair in the mirror, and his shirt and pants to fit him right. He then walked over to the door and pulled it open. His smile faltered out of confusion. "N-Nani?!" He gasped, wide-eyed.
    Nani
    Nani

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Empty Re: I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas]

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:53 am

''Tommy!'', she chimmed, eyes shining of excitement, and almost fell with him to the floor while she hugged him, squeezing softly... ''I'm glad to see you alive'', she winked and walked inside, feeling already like home with the boy by her side.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 am

Thomas gasped, falling onto the ground with the tan girl in his arms. He chuckled, hugging her back tenderly. "What are you doing here, Nani?!" He asked, leaning back and cupping her cheeks to get her to focus.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:15 am

When they did fell on the ground, she chuckled and looked at his face... ''I'm here to take care of you, Tommy... I've heard some bad stuff about your new neighborhood and I'm happy I'm here'', she smirked. Nani was too stubborn to addmit she missed him, after all he was her only true friend, and she was lonely after he left.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:30 am

"You're such a liar," Thomas chuckled, but quickly just pulled her back into a hug. "I missed you, too, Nani," He said simply, knowing she wouldn't say it. "But, things are good here...did you tell anyone else you were leaving?" He asked.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:34 am

''I know that...'', Nani said with a soft voice, and hugged him back tightly. ''Just told my folks and my boss... I'm relieved you're fine, Tommy'', she smirked and looked around, ''Nice place you found, hmm??'', she pointed and leaned up in her elbows.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 am

Thomas looked around, a sheepish smile on his lips. "You think so?" He asked, oblivious to any sarcastic remark. "Ariel was nice enough to let me stay here," He smiled slightly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 am

''Yep... You had lucky finding this place...'', she looked around and saw another bed. She was starting to ask if he had any kind of roommate when she gasped surprised... ''Ariel?? You mean a girl?? Have you talked to a girl??'', she chuckled, but she was feeling a little proud of him. He was growning up.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:34 am

Thomas blushed darkly and rubbed the back of his neck with a grin on his lips. "Yep!" He said proudly. "She's really pretty, too...But, based on the clothes over there, I don't think I have a chance," He mumbled, frowning slightly. "N-Not that I had a chance either way," He chuckled, shaking his head.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 am

''C'mon... Baby steps. First the talked after the flirting'', she shoved his shoulder playful and sat straight pulling her legs to the chest. ''Maybe the boy is her brother.... Wait a sec, how many words you've exchanged with this girl?'', she asked, maybe he only had those awkward conversations when one doesn't know what to talk with the other.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 am

Thomas looked at her with skeptical eyes. She always had made excuses for him to actually have a chance iwth a girl. "I talked to her for a while, actually...she asked about Diane, but I didn't tell her the full story yet," HE said quietly, thinking of his sister for a moment.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:12 am

She smiled fondly at him. Maybe moving from his parents helped him a lot with his inhibitions, her little boy was truly growing up... ''Hey, let's not think about Diane, remember what you've done here, start a new life... And about a new life, did you get the job at the barkery?'', she asked with a gentle smile, hoping she could get his mind to more light thoughts.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:14 am

Thomas smiled thankfully at her as she helped to pull his thoughts away from the sadder time in his life. "Well, no, not yet...I havn't had the chance," He admitted, sighing lightly. "What with meeting Ariel, and then the princess, and that girl at the carnival that was drawing," He said, counting them off on his fingers.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 am

Nani's jaw got loose... ''You're talked to three girls, and one of them is a princess???'', she put herself together and patted on his shoulder, ''Not bad...'', she smirked... ''Maybe you should go driking to celebrate it!'', she winked playful.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:18 am

Thomas scoffed and moved to sit on his bed, stretching his arms above his head to crack a few joints that were still stiff from the trip, even if that had been a day ago. "Oh, Nani," He chuckled. "You know I don't drink," He pouted.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 am

''But you didn't talk to girls either... and look at you now.'', she pointed with a crooked smile and looked up to him. ''Anyway, I might get a job at the tavern, so I'll have a lot of time to teach you how to drink like a man'', she chuckled and jumped on the bed by his side, seating on her knees.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:30 am

Thomas smiled slightly and rolled his eyes. He had never been into drinking or any of that stuff. Some people said he was too sheltered, whatever that meant. "Right...well, I mean, are you sure you want to work at the tavern?" He said, making a face. "The guys down there are kinda...rough."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 am

''I can be rougher than them, trust me... You're one of the few that knows my smooth side.'', she laughed, ''Besides, I need to make my own money...'', she shrugged softly, since little she had always this need of being independent.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 am

Thomas arched a brow at her words. "Oh, you're rough, are you?" He asked, playfully nudging his shoulder against hers with a boyish grin on his lips. "Well, I guess you'd be a good waitress..." He mused, shrugging his shoulders. "If it's what you want to do," He added.

Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 am

''You know what I want... Besides, being a waitress is a good start...'', she nodded and laid down on the bed, resting her heand upon his lap, ''And now that I know you're safe, I can continue my world domination plans'', she rubbed her hands playfuly and looked up to him with childish eyes.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:00 am

Thomas chuckled, brushing her hair back behind her ear as she laid her head upon his lap. "Oh, right...The sad part is, I'm pretty sure you will try and take over the world one day," He smirked, shaking his head slightly.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Tumblr_lzev7veFrJ1qjuvtn
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 am

She smiled innocently at his words, ''I promisse we'll live on a big house, with silk sheets on our beds...'', she sighed dreamly Don't deny, the world would be a lot funnier if I in charge of it'', she laughed and winked up to him.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Tumblr_m85bp0nYi01rce2r1o1_400
    [So you've changed to Zac... Thomas isn't so innocent anymore, can't be responsible for Nani's acting from now on XD]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am

Thomas smirked, tilting his head to the side. "Yeah? Sounds a lot better than those farm houses we used to live in," He sighed dreamily, playing with a strand of her dark hair.

(xD Hey. He's that hot, but doesn't it kinda guy. Hormones down, Nani. XD He's got a legion of women behind him and he's only been here two days. )
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:20 am

''When I marry a duke or a baron, I'll hire you as the cooker... Let's hope you don't do anything to make me fire you'', she joked almost anything. If happened for her to meet any noble or rich guy, she gladly would be friend with him.

I was following you, I swear.... [Tag: Thomas] Tumblr_m85gxjDB7v1rrma6t
    [C'mon, it's Zac... But I'll to keep Nani as his 'protective' friend for the moment... Wink]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:30 pm