Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] Empty Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:25 am

Ariel glanced at Thomas with a little shyly smile before she opened the door to the attic, and then kept her gaze off him. She didn't really want to see his reaction when he found out what he had agreed to live. It was small, but it had at least two beds there.
    "You can still change your mind if you want to.." She said quietly and with a little blush
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Thomas. Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 am

Thomas followed her upstairs, his eyes fascinated. He blinked as she looked at him shyly. His hazel hues turned to the room. Get smiled boyishly. "Change my mind? Why would I? This reminds me of where me ans my sister would hang out..Its perfect here, Ariel. Thank you," he said before her hand and gently kissing the back of it without really realizing his actions. He blushed and smiled a bit.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas] Empty Re: Welcome to your new home [Tag Thomas]

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:39 am

"Really? You think?" She asked and blushed even more when he kissed her hand. She would probably never get used to that..
    "Uhm... This is Ji-- your bed" She said quickly and walked over to one of them.
    "And let me know if you don't like it, then you can take mine. I don't really mind" She shrugged slightly before she glanced at him again.
    "And you are of course allowed to be here whenever you want to. I have a extra key in the tavern which I can give you later.:"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:28 pm

((*cough* Jimbo is not gonna be jealous. No. Not at all... x'3))
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:12 am

Thomas followed her over to the bed and smiled a bit. "Thank you, Ariel...Really," He said quietly as he sat down onto the bed and put his bag on the floor by the foot of the bed.
    "I'm really glad you were the first person I met here," He admitted sheepishly, looking up at her shyly.

(Awe, Jimmehboy. x3)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 am

[Aww, Jimboo <33 ;D That's what you get for ending up in prison *cough*]

"I'm really glad for that too" Ariel said softly and smiled back at him.
    "So-- eh, yeah. You can stay here as long as you want, or if you find a better place." She shrugged shyly and glanced down.
    "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:16 am

Thomas grinned a bit, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, uh, nah, I think I'll get along just fine around here," He said with an optimistic, boyish grin on his lips. "Thank you, again," He said before moving over and kissing her cheek gently. He leaned back with slightly wide eyes and a blush on his cheeks. "Erm...yeah, thanks," He coughed, before turning around and kicking himself in his mind. "Oh, uh, Ariel?" He chirped, looking at her over his shoulder. "For one of those...romantic themed things at the carnival...? Do you think you might want to...go...with uh....me?" He forced out the sentence, sliding his shaky hands into his pockets. He was close to passing out, but he kept himself up. He really had to work on his girl-skills. "Y-You don't have to! I-I...I'd just like to experience one of those nights, and...well, where I'm from...you never went to something where everyone else there was with someone and you were alone," He admitted, smiling sheepishly as he moved back to sit on his bed.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 am

((Wha..? Now that's just unfair!! x'D It's not like he meant to get caught x'3))
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:08 am

(( *patpat* Jim, stop being so jealous XD ))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Ariel started to blush as he kissed her cheek and she kept her gaze down as he spoke- but with a wide smile. It was almost like she wanted to let out a shyly giggle, but forced herself to keep her mouth shut.
    When Thomas asked her out- Ariel looked up at him suprised and hesitated a little before she answered.
    "S-sure.. Why not? I would like that.." She said with a little nod and rubbed her arm nervously. Just because it's romantic, it doesn't mean that something has to happen between them. They didn't even knew each other, so she tried not to worry about it.. Or Jim.
    "... Thank you..- for asking me. And I don't blame you if you changes your mind later, I totally understand if you does" She said quietly and glanced at him through her lashes.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:27 pm

Thomas smiled as he saw her smile. She really did have a nice smile. "Change my mind? Why would I?" He questioned, chuckling. "A beautiful girl just agreed to go with me!" He pointed out. "Why...is there someone else you would rather go with?" He asked sheepishly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 pm

"No.." She said shortly and shook her head- but it was a lie. Of course she wanted to go with Jim, but Thomas wasn't really a bad second choice. He was kind, sweet and handsome- maybe he was someone she should have instead..
    "I just-- To be honest, it's not so many men around here that seems to be interested in me - and I'm just not used to be asked out.." She said with a shyly smile before she glanced up at him again.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:11 pm

"Well..." He paused, looking over at her with shy eyes. "I don't know why everyone isn't enamored with you. You're beautiful, smart, sweet..." He smiled a bit at her and shrugged his shoulders. "I personally think Im pretty lucky to have you say yes," he admitted with a grin. "But...I can tell theres someone you'd rather go with," he admitted. "I understand that...I'm new -- You dont know me," he sighed, looking towards her with warm, hazel hues. "I've never been on a date before...I'd like it to be with you," he said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Ariel looked down with a big blush as he said so sweet words about her, before she glanced up and started to feel a little guilty. Thomas deserved to know, even though he would probably not want to go out with her later..
    "There was someone.. or Is, actually. But it's all so very complicated, and I thought that a good time with you could make me think about something else for a moment.." Ariel said before she took a breath and glanced down again.
    "So I would love to go there with you-- if you still want to"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Thomas smiled, glad she was being honest. "Ariel...I'm all for helping you distract yourself. I grew up on a farm. I'm all for living without restrictions and having fun -- im sheltered, so of course I want to haves fun...but, I can guarantee Im not like the guys you may know. I'm twenty, never drank before, smoked a cigar, and, Im still a virgin!" He said proudly, smiling boyish. "I don't expect anything out of you, Ariel. Just that, maybe, you'd be willing to be my friend," he said quietly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Ariel looked up suprised at him when he was so honest - and escpecially about the virgin part. And that he seemed so proud over it made it even wierder. Of course she felt safer around a stranger when she knew stuff like that, but still.
    "Of course I would want to be your friend.." She said quickly when he was done and sat down beside him on the bed.
    "And I'm glad that you don't are like the guys I know, because honestly- I don't like the most of them.." She said with a little laugh under her breath.
    "Thank you for being so honest with me. And hopefully, one day - I can tell you about my past too.. When we know each other a little better.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:09 pm

Thomas wasn't at all phased by how blunt he had been. He saw nothing wrong with being a virgin. He'd been raised to treasure making love. Not that he had ever had the chance anyway. He smiled to her as she sat beside him. "I hope so, too. My past isn't very interesting. It's good, but nothing more than a farm boy," he chuckled. "I'd love to hear about you onde day, though," he smiled happily.

((He's too cute xD she's adorable too, by the way. ))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 pm

"No, you don't.." Ariel shook her head with a little smile.
    "My past is just full of dark times and things I want to forget.. That's why I don't want to tell you" She sighed quietly and glanced down at her hands.
    "You'll probably hear things if you meet the wrong people, but hopefully you wont.."

[I love Thomas! He's so innocent and adorable <33 Gaah. I just want to squeeze him in a hug xDD]
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:22 pm

"No matter your past, won't change how I see you," Thomas smiled lightly. "Past's are past's for a reason. They help you get where you are. Doesn't matter where you were. It's where you are. That's how my little sister liked to live, so thats how I live," he said quietly, smiling at her. "Dark past, maybe. But, you're the kind of girl who's got the world ahead of them, long as you dont get held back," he said before gently ruffling her hair.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Ariel smiled softly as she listened to him and started to feel better about herself. It was still bad things that had happened, but they didn't needed to be bad now.. But her smile faded and a eyebrow raised when he messed up her hair a little.
    "Seriously?" She asked before she started go giggle and pushed him playfully on his side.
    "Thank you, Thomas. And if you promise that you will be the same around me - and don't feel sorry for me, then I can tell you." She said and took a deep breath.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Thomas chuckled as she shoved him. He smirked playfully and gently nudged her back. At her words, he smiled and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Alright. I'll just listen, then. Promise," he said with a small grin.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 pm

Ariel studied him for a moment with a unsure look on her face before she took another deep breath as she thought about how she would start- and what she would tell.
    "Uhm.. Okay.. well.. Most of things that has happened is around Jim, the guy who lives with me-- .. or lived.. He was forced to do some really bad things by his father and Uncle, and told him that if he didn't obeyed- they would hurt me. But at the night he did one of the worst things- his cousin kinda..- raped me.." Ariel said quietly, especially the last part and glanced down at her hands again.
    "And I was also a virgin, so the only one I have been "with" is him.. Anyways, that's the only thing that has happen to me physically, except that Jim's Uncle stabbed me in the shoulder, but that was kinda my fault.." Ariel said with a little chuckle to joke it away, even though it wasn't so funny.
    "Okay, well.. It hasn't happen so many things, but it's still hard to deal with.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Thomas suddenly became nervous as she mentioned the guy who lived with her was some person related to rapists and what not. Great. He was taking this guys bed? Oh, he was going to get stabbed in his sleep, wasn't he? Thomas paled slightly at that thought, but quickly returned his focus to her as she spoke of it being harder to deal with, even with the small amount of things.

"It's understandable, Ariel...No one should have to go through any of that...I'm terribly sorry it happened to you," He admitted, gently lacing his fingers with her to give her hand a comforting squeeze. "But...I don't feel sorry for you. You're not in some corner sobbing. You're living -- you're moving on. I respect you for that," He said quietly, giving her an honest smile. "I do wish you hadn't lost something so precious to a rapist, though," He mumbled, making a face at the ground. "I mean...it may sound silly, but sex is kinda sacred grounds for my family. It's making love. You do it with someone you love, when you're ready to make that love into a baby," He said quietly, like he was in distant thought. "You don't just throw it away...the only thing I do pity you for is that," He said as he met her eyes again.

(;A; heartthrob. right there. baby love. XD)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 pm

"I know, and I have always wanted to wait until I really loved someone- but now I guess it doesn't matter anymore.." Ariel sighed and looked down again. She was so happy that he didn't changed his mind about her- at least not for the worse, and it kinda felt good to talk about it.
    "But.. Will you only have sex just to have a baby?" She asked and looked up at him again.
    "I mean, don't you want to do it with someone you love - just because you love her?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:52 pm

Thomas chuckled a bit nervously and looked down. "Well, yeah, I mean, most guys don't want to think about a baby and marriage when they see a pretty girl. But, if I were to fall in love with her, I know I would want to make love with her, excluding a baby. But, when you think about, the whole act itself is created to make a baby," He pointed out before shrugging and looking away with a blush. He probably sounded like some sheltered idiot to her. Any twenty year old guy would say he wanted to just have sex and have it mean nothing. But, he wasn't like that. Sex wasn't for the pleasure, but for the meaning. That's just how he'd always seen it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:28 pm