Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:18 pm

''Yeah, having a commitment with some girl can be painful'', he chuckled softly, teasing him. ''Maybe I should, it happens I have a friend in town, maybe I pay her a visit.'' He said with a small smirk...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:28 pm

"Really ? A friend? Who is it?" He asked with a little smile.
    "Maybe I know her!?" He chuckled and laid one arm at the table as he looked at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 pm

''Her name is Meg, and she works at the castle. She's one of the servants'', he said with a little smirk.
    He wouldn't talk about him knowing Rapunzel to him. Eric wanted her to be safe, and she couldn't never linked with him, it didn't matter if people knew him as Jason or Eric, he was messed in either way.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:40 pm

"Ahh, I see.." Phoebus nodded as he tried to remember any Meg, but it was so many servants in the Castle..
    "But I wouldn't go into the Palace if I was you.. Since the attack at the ball - almost no one is allowed to enter there.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:47 pm

Eric raised his brow and almost nodded, but then he remembered he was Jason now, and he just got here...
    ''What happened at this ball? It must be something really big, since it sounded that your 'men' couldn't handle it'', Eric teased slightly, and remember that night, when he tried something with Pocwhatever... Then almost got something with Punzie, but the best 'party' was with Ariel... Maybe he should pay her a visit as well...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

"Some creeps started to kill a bunch of people.." Phoebus sighed as he thought about it. How useless he had felt that night, and all the friends he had lost..
    "It was the Korso's.. That's why I want to catch them" He said simply and glanced down.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:49 pm

(NOOO STAY AWAY FROM ARIEL!!! ;3; )
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:55 pm

''And you want to cathc them because they hurt your ex-fiance, right?'', he asked, ''Have you seen her since you broke up... I break up recently with the girl I love, and I haven't seen her since then, well before my mother was killed...'', he said quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

"Yes, that's another reason.." He said with a little nod when he mentioned Odette.
    "And yes, I have.. It wasn't fun" Phoebus chuckled and shook his head as he thought about it.
    "I told her that I loved her, she said she didn't and that she had another man.. And that was it" He shrugged.
    "Why did you broke up with the one you liked?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:06 pm

''She didn't approve some stuff I've made, and I under bad influence, and she said she didn't know me anymore''... He said quietly, ''And how about the Carnival, the guards will work decently this time? Or the Korsos will crushed this party too?'', he asked trying to change the topic. Remembering of Cindy still hirt him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 pm

"Hopefully it will be a Carnival without any trouble.." Phoebus said with a little smile. Almost everyone of the guards were out and worked, both because of the Korso's - and because of all the gypys's..
    "And Hey, I hope it works out between you and your love" He said and patted him friendly on the back.
    "Show her that you can be the man she loved at first.. And don't do bad things around her, that's a start" He chuckled
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:16 pm

''The bad things I did wasn't around her, if I...'', he shook his head and looked down, it was useless talking about it, ''She moved on, and it's the best for her if she's not around me when I kill that Korso'', he said coldly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

(.......yeeah that won't happen Razz sowwie Eric)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"Maybe-- you shouldn't kill him if you want her back.." He said slowly and titlted his head a little to the side. And this he didn't say just so that he could get the plasure himself, but sometimes love what more important than revenge..
    "Because if you does something like that- no one will ever take you back.."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:25 pm

''I've already lost her before this happened... She moved on, and doesn't want to know about me anymore'', his voice was quiet, and almost sad... Even if he let go of this revenge, she was a princess, and she was going to marry the prince... She should have a chance to be happy.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:14 am

[Awwww :'( *sobs*<333]

"I see.. that was very sad to hear" Phoebus said quietly and glanced at him as he spoke. He could feel his pain, and he knew that it was hard.
    "How about this Meg then? Is she someone to keep?" he asked softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:53 am

[Dawww, Cindy! <<33 They'll work out, someday]

Eric sighed quietly and hoped the captain wouldn't bring Cinderella's topic again. ''I've met Meg when she went visiting her family, we've talked, and she's kinda of my 'friend with benefits'... She's a beauty, can't deny, but I'm not going into a relationship for a long time'', he shrugged.

''How about you and this girl that forbids you of drinking.. You must like her to do so'', he said with a small chuckle and drink from his scotch, teasing the man again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 pm

[I hope so Sad ]

"We have kinda of a -- deal.." Phoebus said with a little shrugg.
    "She was a pain in the ass, and I drank alot- so we decided that if I stoppes drinking, then she has to be nice to people" He chuckled as he thought about it.
    "And I like her, I really do- buut, there's someone else at the moment" He said and glanced down as he started to think about Princess Anastasia. Of course nothing would happen between those two because she's way out of his league, but so was Charlotte too..
    "But I say like you - no relationships for a long while.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:05 pm

((*lurks* unless Dimi gets to her first >8D mehehehehe-/shotsoveryhard/
    *cough,cough* ignore me, I like EricCindy x'D))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:48 am

[Nuuuuuuu... Stay away from Cindy! Go back to Vanessa... XD]

''And does she know you're keeping your part of the deal? Maybe she's being a heartless woman at the moment while you're fighting so hard on taking a sip from a drink...'', Eric pointed with a small shrug.
    ''Taking easy, captain. A single woman can bring a man enough headache, two women, you're almost signing your death sentence, sir'', he chuckled lightly.

[Phoebus and the two princess... he's really trying to become royalty, isn't he?'' XDD]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:38 pm

[Yeaaah, come back to Vanessa Wink rawr <3]

"You're right, probably she would still be mean- but those words she said to me.. It really got me" Phoebus shrugged as he thought about what Charlotte had said to him. And he could never move on if he thought about Odette all the time.
    "Maybe.. But these women is different from the last one.. I don't think they will cause any real trouble" He chuckled.

[Hahhahaha xDD I don't know x) It just happened to be that way xD]
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Eric listen to the captain with almost no interest, and he drank slow from his glass. He wanted to drink more, but he had no money for it, and if he got drunk, he would probably starting talking too much...

''Women are trouble... that's her nature, Captain. The last one caused you much trouble?'', he asked. He thought it would be interesting hearing of Odette from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 am

"Well... No, actually..Not until the end that is" Phoebus shrugged, they had a pretty good relationship. even though Odette often got hurt- but often more from others than him.
    "It was just not meant to be.. And now I'm trying to move on" He said with a little smile. As the time went, the more he realised that maybe it was something good that they broke up.
    "But you're right, women are trouble.." He chuckled
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Eric chuckled lightly. Good for him he was moving on, and when he knew about Odette, Eric hoped it wouldn't shake him so much.
    ''Women can be trouble, but we need them...'', he chuckled, ''Some has two of them, right Captain?'', he said with a smirk.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Phoebus glanced at him with a wide smile before he just chuckled.
    "I guess.." He laughed and patted Eric friendly on his back.
    "And if you want to, if I find that Meg in the castle, do you want me to say that you wants to see her?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am