Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 4 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:40 pm

[Haha, no- he didn't xD He just thinks that Eric is just someone Odette slept with xD]

"What do you have against Odette?" Phoebus frowned and followed him - he wasn't done with him.
    "Did you fall for her? Is that it? And she didn't want to be with you?" Phoebus snorted, and knew why Odette wouldn't chose him if that was the case.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 4 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 pm

(I thought Eric was pretending to be James o-o and I sent you a pm :3)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 pm

''Fall for her?'', he scoffed, ''No... She was just another one'', he shrugged, ''But in the end, she screwed with me, that's why I won't miss her so much'', he said flatly and continued walking.

It was true, he won't miss her. Eric made everything Joseph asked to make with her, he brought her straight to him, just to make sure his mother would be safe... But everything fell apart in the end. Eric didn't have his mother anymore, and he wished Joseph had his fun abusing and killing Odette, because that would be the last pleasure he would get from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 pm

"What did she do?" Phoebus asked and never stopped following him.
    "And what do you mean with "just another one"? Was she just a one night stand to you, or what?" Phoebus frowned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:05 pm

''Ive spend two nights with her, to be more especific...'', he said with a smirk never stopping walking. Why he was so amused of telling this to him he wasn't sure, but she was dead anyway, what bad it could cause.
    ''What she did to me it's my problem... And I'm over it'', he shrugged.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

"Two nights?" Phoebus frowned suprised and couldn't believe it. Had Odette actually turned out to be a --slut?
    "But hey, we are friends- right? You can tell me.." Phoebus said, but with none emotions in his voice. He wanted to know what she had done.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm

He had to stop when the Captain called them friends... Eric wasn't so sure about it. ''She kinda of broke me... I don't want to talk about it, even if you are my friend'', he said quietly and walked a little more.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 pm

(( PFT. And there goes my Tea. XD THERE'SOTHERTERMSPHOEBUS.NOTJUSTLOTTIE'S XDDDD ))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm

(Excuse me while I go murder Eric for making Odette sound like a slut and Phoebus for believing it >.<)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:18 pm

[ Razz ]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:22 pm

[HAHAHHAHA XDDDD]

Phoebus sighed and ran his hand through his hair as he watched the man. Apperently Phoebus wasn't the only one Odette had hurted. But he wondered if Jason was the man Odette spoke of- and was togther with..
    "Did you just sleep with her, or was it something more between you two?" He asked as he still was curious about it
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

''We just slept... Nothing more, nothing less'', he said coldly. ''I'm glad she's out of my mind, and you should be glad you get rid of her too'', he said with a small smirk and waved... ''Now, please if you excuse me''
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Phoebus sighed once again and stopped walking for once. It seemed like he couldn't get the man to talk, so it was just a waste of time..
    "I guess I will see you around, Jason.." He called after him before he turned around to leave as well...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:03 am