Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 pm

Eric laughed... ''No need, I can find her by myself if I want to see her, but thanks'', he said with a small shrug and laughed. If he told Meg about some Jason, his disguise would probably fail. ''So, what about the carnival? What do you do of interesting on your festival?'', Eric asked casually.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus] - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to the World [Tag: Phoebus]

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:13 pm

"I usually just sit in the tavern by the time of the carnival.. I'm not a guy that runs around and play games or danced.." Phoebus shrugged with a little smile.
    "But now.. Well, maybe I should be a fun type who does all of that since I can't be in here all the time" He chuckled and glanced around.
    "Maybe we two should go some day? I can show you which women you can have some fun with!?" Phoebus smirked and nudged a little on the side
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm

''I don't know... Maybe we should, it would be interesting having someone to show me the fun girls, you must be an expert on that matter'', he said with a small smirk. Odette was fun for a short time.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:27 pm

(Eeepy *hides* o-o JANE SHOULD MEET ERIC!!! XDD)
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 pm

"Are you saying that I would be some kind of a manslut?" Phoebus asked with a wide smirk, and with a raised eyebrow. Of course he knew which one that was fun, but still.
    "So is that a yes?" He asked with a smile
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm

Eric lift his arms on defensive, ''If you're calling yourself a manslut... Who am I to say otherwise?'', he chuckled and leaned his arms on the counter. ''Yes, maybe is that a yes...'', Eric said softly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:52 pm

Phoebus let out a loud laugh and just shook his head.
    "Okaay.. I promise we will have fun" He chuckled as he thought about it. It had been a while since he was out with friends, and he missed that.. Even though this Jason wasn't really his friend yet, they could turn out to be it later.
    "Are there any special girls you are looking for?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

''Hmm... the girls that don't want a serious relationship?'', Eric laughed quietly. ''She must be pretty too... But all girls in this kingdom seems to be beautiful anyway, so I think we won't have a trouble with that...'', he chuckled.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:16 pm

"No, that's for sure. All the girls here are pretty.." Phoebus nodded with a little chuckle.
    "And well, I don't know which ones that doesn't want a relationship - but you can just tell them that before you sleep with them" He joked with a wide smile.
    "But do you think you will ever fall in love again?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:23 pm

''Or maybe I could them tell after...'', he laughed, but then he got serious.

''No, I think I'd never fall in love again, not like I fell with her...'', he said quietly, and wished he had another drink.

Last edited by Eric Storm on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:31 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jason.." Phoebus said sadly and his smile faded slightly. Love is a painful thing, and sometimes you just wish that it didn't existed.. It would be so much easier..
    "But I hope you will one day. Everyone deserves to be happy."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 pm

''Nah, being in love is so complicated... I rather live this way, without any commitment'', he said with a small shrug. Knowing Cinderella was safe and happy was enough for him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

"If that makes you happy, then I have nothing to say more.." Phoebus said and glanced at the man before he moved away his plate with now cold food on it - and ordered a glass of water instead.
    "Do you want something more to drink? It's on me, so choose whatever you want" He smiled softly
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Eric smirked, banishing all the thoughts he had of Cinderella for the moment. ''Oh no, thanks for offering... I guess I should be going now'', he said ad put some coins on the balcony, to pay for his drinks.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:48 pm

"Are you sure?" Phoebus asked a little disappointed, but then just nodded.
    "Okay then.. Well, I guess I will see you around then? Be careful, Jason.." He said with a little smile and lifed a hand as a good bye.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Eric nodded quietly as he stood up from his chair... ''Be careful you to Captain... And if you ever see Odette again, tell her I wish she rot in hell'', he said with a bitter smile and walked towards the exit. He didn't care if Phoebus knew that he had a link with that woman, because now, knowing the captain's face, Eric would make sure to never cross his path again.

[I think Phoebus didn't say her name, and Odette, Eric only hates you because you kinda made his mother get killed, so... sorry! X3]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:07 pm

[ohhhhhhh xDDD ahahha<33]

Phoebus smiled first, but it faded and he started to frown as the man spoke.
    "Who are you?" Phoebus yelled after him and quickly walked towards him. How did he knew Odette, and why didn't he liked her? Maybe she had done the same to him....
    "How do you know Odette?" He snorted when he was close enough
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

(Odette: Uh no that was Joseph >.< not me, and you were the one who wanted to please your father)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:10 pm

[Hahaha... I know, but Eric blames her!]

Eric was expecting he would act like that, ''Well, you tell me... I think every man in this town know her...'', he smirked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Phoebus frowned even more, but he wasn't really going to argue about that. But it was still something that Phoebus didn't liked about the man.
    "If you are new here, then why did you know that I was together with Odette? I never spoke her name, and it has gone a while since we broke up- and then you was probably not here" He said and crossed his arms.
    "Has she talked about me? Or someone else?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:14 pm

(Odette: Wow you make sound like a whore :/ and ofc....)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:16 pm

''Yes, she talked about you.. But she's probably dead now. I've heard Korso finally put his hands on her'', he said with a small shrug, ''Though I guess she won't be missed, expect for her skills on bed...'', Eric scoffed. Was he really trying to pay a fight with this man?

[Sorry Odette... Eric hates you, so he is going to say crap like that DX]
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm

Phoebus flinched when he said that she was probably dead, and he hadn't seen her for a while- so what if it's true? But then he was interrupted in his thoughts when the man offended her. Without thinking, Phoebus punched him right on his nose, but not so hard that he would fall to the floor - but atleast so that it would bleed.
    "Of course she would be missed. She's a sweet person" Phoebus snorted and still had his hand clenched incase Eric would come towards him.
    "Now I understand why that girl didn't want to be with you. You're a pig!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:32 pm

(Oh wait Phoebus figured out it was Eric! XDD *points at the post* ARREST HIM!!)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:37 pm

Eric didn't wince, he just cleaned the blood from his nose.
    ''Yes, I might be a pig, and that girl is for sure better without me, as you better without Odette'', he said calmly.

''See you around, captain?'', he smirked and waved as he started walking from that place.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:30 am