Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Anastasia
xJohn Rolfe
Marina
7 posters

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:28 am

(I thought Odie was gonna help Razz buut oh wells <3)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:35 am

Marina opened her eyes and looked up with him when he spoke in another Language, it was Spanish if she wasn't mistaken. She looked up to him and focused on his eyes and his words. Her heart went to her throat, ''I'm going to be mother?? Now??'', she said softly, with a small smile upon her lips. She was excited for it, but also scared at the smae moment.

She walked slowly to the room, she didn't know if she laughed or cried, but she focus on her breathing, she knew it was the right thing to do, and she also tried to keep herself calm. Marina didn't know how much it was going to be painful, but John was there by her side, he wouldn't let anything bad to happen with her or Damon. She nodded at the doctor's words, and kept breathing deeply and regularly, never lososing her grip on John's hand. ''There's another one...'', she whispered and squeezed his hand softly during the seconds the contraction lasted.

Last edited by Marina on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 am

John gently brushed her hair from her face and bit his lip as he looked to the doctor. "She's already pretty close, John," The doctor murmured. John nodded and kissed Marina's hand. "When the contractions get close together, Marina, squeeze his hand and we'll get you into position, alright?" the doctor instructed. John nodded, brushing his thumb against her hand. He was glad the doctor was there. Sure, he knew how to birth a baby, as he had done it for his mother, but he'd always had a doctor there to help with the placenta and what not. He could handle the baby, though.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:46 am

Marina didn't know how long it lasted, if it was minutes, or hours, but the contractions were closer, and stronger and more painful as time passed by. She started breathing faster, she wasn't really feeling good, it felt like her lower body was being torn. She was trying to keep calm, but it was getting hard, ''You hired... nhh... Spanish maids?'', she asked John while she cried during another painful contraction.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 pm

John sat quietly by her side, his thumb gently massaging her hand as she squeezed it. He winced as he heard her cry in pain, but kept his composure level and calm. "They remembered me from when I was traveling. Needed jobs," He said simply, brushing her hair from her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Marina looked at John, his posture was calm, serene, and it helped her to put herself back together. She closed her eyes and focused on her breathing. It was too fast, and Marina tried to put it back to a regular pace. It didn't lasted long, because she felt another pain. She felt like her stomach was falling apart, and there was a huge pression down to her lower body. She cried again, holding his hand so tight that her knuckles turned white, and crumpled the sheets under her bodywith her other hand. ''Sorry...'', she whispered with a small smile while she loosened her grip on his hand and looked back up to him.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 pm

John held onto her hand as she squeezed his hand tightly. He kissed her hand at her apology and shook his head. "It's not your fault, so It's alright," He said quietly before smiling slightly at her. "Should be soon, John," The doctor murmured. "Alright...Marina, when you feel the need to push, just tell me," John murmured.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Marina panted, she gave up focusing on her breathing, it didn't work anymore. She cried again, this time eagerly, she wanted this to end soon, the pain was too much, it seemed like it would make her faint in any minute. She could feel John's breathing beside her, and her hair got sticky because of the thin perspiration layer that formed upon her skin.

After hearing John's whisper, she took some deep breathes and nodded softly at the doctor. ''I'm ready...'', she whispered and squeezed John's hand slightly. She did loved Damon, it was true, but all Marina wanted now was to pull the boy out of her body, so the pain would be gone for good.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm

John knew she was in pain, and he felt bad for it being his fault. But, he knew it would be over again. "I'm sorry," He whispered against her skin. As she spoke, he looked to the doctor and nodded. The doctor got John to move Marina so that her legs were off the side of the bed. He piled pillows behind her. The doctor moved to sit at her feet, and gave her a small, encouraging smile. "Alright. Just...hold your knees up, and push."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Marina frowned with John's words, she didn't understand why he was sorry. As the doctor gave the instructions, Marina let herself being moved by him and John. Before pushing for the first time, she caressed John's cheek softly as she looked up to him. ''I love you'', she whispered before kissing his cheek. Then she held her hand again with his, and with a groan she pushed her body down for the first time.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:55 pm

John looked to her as she said she loved him and stopped himself from saying it back. He simply kissed her hand. "There you, Marina," The doctor said with an encouraging smile. "Just keep pushing."

(-trolls around; I don't know what I'm doing. XD I'm learing off ehow.com XDDDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Marina pushed with all her strenght, and then leaned back, breathless. She pushed some other times, the pain just increasing as she felt the pressure growing. She looked at the doctor and groaned deeply, not liking of how he was smiling, ''Yeah, you say to me to keep pushing, but you sir... hmm... you aren't feeling my pain...'', she said bluntly, showing the poor man one of her ugliest humor and face... ''I-I don't want to do it anymore'', she whispered tiredly, and leaned herself against John, trying to put some air into her lungs. She never imagined it would be so painful to give birth, if she knew it, she would probably had never done it at first place.

[Hey, you're doing great! I'm using of my research as well, and some stories my mother tells me about my birth XDDD]
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 pm

John frowned as he saw how much pain she really was in. The doctor gave her a sheepish look, apology in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Miss Dalmar...But, you need to. It won't be too much longer if you keep going," He said gently. John kissed Marina's temple and leaned to her ear. "C'mon, Marina. You're strong. Just think...a little more, and you'll be holding our son," He said, smiling slightly against her temple.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:46 pm

She frowned softly, and pouted a little at the doctor's words. The pain was too much, she couldn't break it through without something that she missed badly. At John's words, she held her crying, and looked up to him with an intent gaze. ''I'm strong John, but not strong enough to get through this alone...'', she slid one hand up, to caress his jaw gently. ''I need you here with me, body and soul... If only you could say those words I need to hear, I know them would make me stronger to go on with it'', she said with a small smile, and rubbed her eyes softly to wip the tears that blurred her vision.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:50 pm

(( MARINA. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE SCREAMING AT JOHN FOR DOING THIS TO YOU. BE LIKE. FUCK YOU JOHN. YOU DID THIS TO ME, YOU WILL PAY! And punch him out 8D

My mom threw Ice at my Dad when my Bro was born XD ))
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:52 pm

John looked to her and frowned slightly. With the doctor urging him to get her to keep going, and her saying she needed him to say he loved her, he was backed into a corner. "I...well, I...I love you, Marina. You know that," he finally sighed, caressing her cheek. "I love you and this baby more than anything in the world. If you don't get him out, he could suffocate. So please, Marina...just keep going," He whispered urgently before finally placing a kiss onto her lips and then leaning back.

(BRI. OUT. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:54 pm

(( NEVA. MUAHAHAHA. But seriously XDD

Just imagine a big ol bowling ball Marina is trying to give birth to <_<... XDD ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:11 pm

[BUAHAHA... BRI... Im not even starting telling what my mother did at giving birth to me... But Marina is the calmer one, she can control herself and keep calming somehow XD ..... And YES!! MARINA MADE JOHN SAID HE LOVED HER *FANGIRLYN*]

Marina looked up to him with a bright smile, that was exactly what she needed, to hear him saying those words to her at this time. She kissed him back, and turned to the doctor again, this time more friendly. What John just said gave her more strenght, and she held his hand again while she continued pushing on... ''How... long... I.. still... need... to push?'', she asked in between her groans, feeling the pain slowly draining her energies.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm

(You backed him into a wall. xD)

John sighed in relief she agreed to keep pushing. The doctor smiled back to Marina and then got closer as she started pushing again. "I can see his head!" The doctor chimed, careful to not touch the baby as to not startle him and cause him to gasp while still inside, but kept his hands under to be able to catch him when he was out. John grinned a bit, though he kept his hand with Marina's to make sure she had support.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:26 pm

[I know X3]

''You.... You can?'', Marina whispered softly, and smiled once again leaning back to John to catch some air. It gave her more strenght to keep going, and she pushed again, ''C'mon, Damon.... We want.... to hold you'', she didn't know what she was saying or doing, all she was thinking now was of finally meeting her little baby, her son.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

John bit his lip as he watched the doctor and Marina. He wanted to help, but all he could do was hold a towel and Marina's hand. And then, Damon's head popped out. The doctor quickly put his hand under Damon's head, to which Damon gasped and cried out instantly, surprised by both the light and the contact. John smiled brightly, his eyes lighting up. The doctor guided him to put the towel under Damon as he guided the baby out the rest of the way. He tied off the cord and waited for the pulse to stop there before he cut it. John wrapped him up in the blanket and gently wiped his face with a towel that was damp with water.

"Hi there, little guy," John cooed, gently. He watched as Damon blinked his eyes open. He quieted his crying once he saw John, as if he knew who he was. John smiled brightly before looking to Marina. "He's got my eyes," He chimed happily, like a little boy.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 pm

[>.< I told you I was going to cry! X'3]

Marina was pushing the harder she could do, and when she heard his crying for the first time, she felt a wave of joy washing upon her body, and without noticing she started crying of happiness. After Damon was born and John was holding him safely on his arms, she looked at both with lovingly eyes. The doctor still worked on her, but the pain was gone, and on its place Marina was shinning of joy.
    She laughed softly when John said he had his eyes, and she opened her arms gently to hold Damon for the first time, ''Let me see him?'', she asked him, her smile matching John's''
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

(AWE<3)

John took in a shaky breath and smiled. He nodded, moving to sit beside her as the doctor guided her to a more comfortable laying position on the bed. He gently slid Damon into her arms and kissed her temple. He was quiet -- which, for a new born, was pretty unusual. But, other than that, he was perfect.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:00 pm

(( DAMON!!!! DAMON!!!! ;3; ))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:01 pm

She smiled lovingly to Damon while holding him for the first time. She let a little sob out while she gently caressed his head with her finger and them she ran it down to his little nose. Her tough made him furrow his little nose and look up to her, and that made Marina giggle softly. ''He's perfect, John... You are perfect, Damon, she cooed gently, nesting him softly on her arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:00 pm