Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Anastasia
xJohn Rolfe
Marina
7 posters

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe] - Page 3 Empty Re: Dawn [Tag: John Rolfe]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:13 pm

John gently brushed Marina's wet hair from her face and kissed her cheek as he looked at Damon. "He kinda is," John pointed out with a grin. He leaned down and gently kissed Damon's forehead. Damon cooed. John smiled and looked to Marina. "How are you feeling, beautiful?" He questioned, all traces of his violet self gone from his eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Marina was enchanted seeing Damon on her arms, to finally meet him. He was more than she could ever asked for. She giggled at Damon's coo, thinking she had never heard anything so perfect before. ''I don't know how I'm feeling...'', she said and looked up at him. She melt when she met his eyes, ''I'm glowing John'', she said with a bright smile and looked back to Damon, and she met his little green eyes looking up to them.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm

John smiled a bit, chuckling softly as he saw how happy she was. "I love you," He whispered in her ear. "I love us," He added, looking back to Damon as he smiled. Damon smiled a bit, his eyes cheerful. John chuckled gently and brushed his fingers lightly against the hair the baby boy had atop his head. "Alright, you two...I've handled everything. You're both good to go. Marina, you shouldn't walk much for the next at least two days. John, make sure she doesn't try to work. I'll be around the house to check on her. Here, let me see him. I'll clean him off," He said quietly.

John nodded and slid him the baby boy. He unwrapped him, then gently wiped all of the blood from his body. He chuckled as Damon cooed up to him. The doctor wrapped him in a new blanket and handed him back to John. John held onto him contently and nuzzled his finger against his cheek. Damon reached up and wrapped his tiny hand around John's finger. John grinned to himself.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:49 pm

She didn't know she could feel so much happiness in her life at his whisper. ''I love you too'', she whispered back looking up to John, and then back down to Damon. She didn't know which one to look, they were both making her so happy at the moment.
    When the doctor said she didn't paid much attention. Damon's little smile caught her completely, and when she had to hand him to John, she poked her lower lip and frowned at John and the doctor. She didn't want to fell apart from Damon, and positively she didn't want to stay in bed. She then tried to walk away, but her lower body was terribly sore, and she folded her arms while pulling her legs up to the bed again. But she didn't hold her stubborn stance so long, and seeing John and Damon like that just melted her away. She relaxed, feeling herself slowly going sleep as she watched John and Damon serenely. It didn't took too long, and she fell asleep with a small smile upon her face, feeling blessed of finally having a family.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:50 am

((*is crying* DAMON! WELCOME!!! 8'DDDDD))
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:32 pm

[Daw Ami! :3]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:33 am