Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Eric clenched his teeth slightly, and tried to control his temper. ''So, you don't have the best example of father too?'', he asked, mostly to himself. ''Are those aching? I can make it stop if you want...'', he said softly, trying to focus on anything than Joseph.

[o.o Let Eric help her!!!!]
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 2 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:12 pm

(Well it can't be cured buut he can alleviate the pain :3)
    Jane frowned at his words and then studied her arm quietly, "Um how...how would you do that?" She asked softly and with some hope. The pain was always there but Jane always just tried to get her mind off of it when she drew.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Eric let a small laugh out, ''Don't worry, just trust me and promisse you won't tell anybody about it'', he asked. Without hearing her answer he mumbled the small spell, and the magic started tickling on his fingers, and his eyes got a little bright.

Very slowly her pain passed from her to him. He wasn't sure if he did it all right, it seemed like there was something inside her, like something was wrong. ''I'm new on this, but I think I took almost all the pain'', he said with a shy smile when he came back to normal.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:29 pm

(Just so long as he didn't take the cancer Razz)
    Jane's eyes widened when his eyes brightened and she looked down at herself in shock as she felt some of the pain leave her. She studied him in awe, "Uh...how did you do that?" She asked as she stared at him with concern.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:39 pm

[>.< I wished he could take it away!]

He chuckled softly and rested his elbows on his knees as he looked down to the ground. ''I think I have some magic in my blood, or something... A friend is helping me'', he said with a small smile.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 pm

(Yeeah sorry Razz)
    Jane blinked in surprise, "Magic? Wait, what you just did....that's amazing! How did you get magic? Were you born with it?" She asked, suddenly full of questions.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:49 pm

''I think I was born with it, but just recently I found out I could make it'', he said shyly. ''Though I'm glad I helped you with the pain''
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Jane blushed, "Oh thank you! It means a lot to me that you would do that for me.....my name's Jane by the way, Jane Porter." She said and offered her hand for him to shake.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 pm

He shook her hand gently, ''I'm Eric Storm... Nice to meet you Jane'', he smiled gently. ''You must be knew around, don't you?'', he asked when he realized it wouldn't be clever saying his name to her... What if she had heard about him before. Sure he wouldn't mind she would run away, afraid of getting raped, but it wouldn't be nice if he was knew of his witchcraft also.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 pm

Jane smiled again and gently pulled her hand away to tuck some more hair behind her ear, "Yeah I'm new here...I came here to see my brother after....after my parents were killed." She said with a shrug. "Its nice meeting you Eric, so are you from Nirethia?" She asked curiously.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:08 pm

''I'm not from here either, I've came here by the time the princess arrived, so I've seen a little more than you about this kingdom'', he said softly. ''Who is your brother? Maybe I know him...''
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 pm

Jane smiled and glanced over at him shyly, "Um his name is Dimitri, he works on the Council." She said with a big smile, she loved Dimitri...he was the best big brother ever.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Eric almost cursed when he heard her brother was at the Council... Great, if she said one word about him to her brother things would get more difficult for him.
    ''No, I don't think I know him...'', he said calmly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Jane frowned, "Oh that's too bad...he's really nice even if he does have to round up the criminals.....I hate how he has such a dangerous job." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:15 pm

''Well that's good feeling this way, that people are looking after us to keep us safe from the cirminals, hmm?'', he shoved her friendly on her shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:18 pm

She blushed and looked down as she nodded, "Uh...y..yeah." She said suddenly shy again when he nudged her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Seeing her blushing again he chuckled, ''You are a truly shy lady, aren't you?... You remember me of someone...'', he said with a soft smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Jane looked at him surprised, "Oh....um...I do? Who?" She asked softly as she studied him with interest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:42 pm

''Yes, you do...'', he said with a small smile. However he turned his face, ''Well a friend of mine... she's a little shy, but there is something about you, I don't know, you two are delicate, and graceful, I think'', he shrugged.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:47 pm

She blushed again and smiled, "Oh...thank you." She said with a small smile and looked, graceful and delicate? She never saw herself quite like that.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Eric sighed and thought carefully of what he would say next... ''Hmm, do you know about anything of the Council, like what criminals they are looking after... If they looking for people involved with witchcraft I should be more careful, don't you think?'', he asked with a light chuckle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 pm

She frowned, "Um....I don't think they are...only thing I heard was they caught some guy, the one who caused the ball massacre." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 pm

''They caught him?'', Eric raised him brows. So Jim was in trouble with the council now, Eric started wondering if he would get out from that, but then if he didn't get trought and Ariel was pregnant with his child, so he had to do something about it. He cursed under his breath... That brat always screwed with him. He turned to her with a small smile, ''That's great... I was at the ball, so I saw the massacre'', he said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:06 pm

She wondered at the conflicting expression on his face and looked down, "I'm glad I wasn't there for that...it sounded terrible." She said quietly, she couldn't imagine what that must have been like.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:12 pm

''Lucky you... the ball room after it wasn't a pleasant scenery to be seen,'' he said with a sigh, and looked up to the hills again. He should look for Ariel one of these days... What if she was with his child and he didn't know. ''Are you enjoying the town, Jane?'', he asked softly, still looking far from there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:50 pm