Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:10 am

''Yes... I think what I have done it's wrong, but when I did that I wasn't really thinking actually'', he said with a small chuckle.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 4 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:15 am

She nodded and looked down at her lap again, "D...did...you...hurt a...alot of people?" She asked softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:18 am

''Yes...'', he said calmly, ''And I don't know if the worst part is because I made that all just to impress a jackass, or because I enjoyed what I did'', he said with a small shrug and looked up to her with a intent gaze, ''If you ran away from me now, I'll understand'', he said calmly again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:23 am

She studied him and then looked down at her lap again, "I...I won't run....I...I think you're still a nice person...maybe you just need to see that about you too." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:49 am

Eric laughed, ''I don't know who I truly am... When I first came here I thought I was a person, than I made things, and I lost myself during it...'', he said with a small smile and leaned up on his hands.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:59 am

She bit her bottom lip, "Well then,'looks to me like you should find out who you are." She said gently and lightly nudged him with her shoulder, "I mean...if you don't know you...then how can you really know others?" She asked softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:03 am

Eric chuckled softly, ''Maybe you're right... Maybe I just try to know others to learn how to know myself. Maybe I'm just afraid of what I might find'', he said quietly. He was sincerely afraid of that, that maybe he was more like Joseph than he liked.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am

Jane bit her bottom lip, "Well I hope you find the real you....just don't give up on yourself Eric." She said quietly and smiled gently at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 am

''I passed the time when I could give up, but now I just want some peace... Maybe I'll find myself during it'', he said softly, ''Anyway, thanks for believing in me... It helped me lot, believe me'', he smiled softly as he looked up to her. Eric started wondering of what would happen if she met Belle... Maybe Jane would have a heart attack, they were so different.

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 4 Tumblr_m8pysp7YX71qhtznfo16_r1_500
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:31 am

Jane smiled gently, "Well good...everyone needs someone to believe in them....gives us all a reason to keep living."
    She said quietly but honestly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm

''You're right, that and revenge are the only thing that makes me feel alive... I wake up every morning thinking about it'', he said with a small shrug, and laid back into the ground as he closed his eyes again.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:55 pm

Jane frowned, "Revenge? On who?" She asked softly as she looked down at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:18 pm

''The man that ruinned my life... I wished I could make him suffer as much he had made me'', he said quietly. He wasn't still over his mother's death.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Jane bit her lip, "Its not good to be so bent on one thing...I mean what if you get hurt?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:29 pm

''I couldn't get hurt worse than I've already got'', he said with a small sigh.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Jane bit her bottom lip, "What did he do to you?" She asked quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

''He killed my mother... Right in front of me'', he said the words slowly, like he wasn't really there with her.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Jane leaned over and touched his arm gently, "That's...horrible Eric, I'm sorry." She said quietly and squezed his arm lightly, in a way she understood where he was coming from...after all her own parents had been killed in front of her
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:00 pm

''There's nothing to be sorry... It won't bring her back to, will it? But maybe I could make that bastard feeling my pain somehow'', he said tiredly, and this time he didn't pull away from her touching.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:08 pm

She bit her lip, "Just don't get obsessed with revenge Eric....there's things to be enjoyed besides hurting him."She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:20 pm

''Oh, but seeing him suffering would make me very amused, I'm sure'', he said coldly and sat straight, ''Tell me, I know you would want justice too if it were your mother too'', he arched a brow.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Jane looked down, "Well my mother was killed in front of me....I...I just I would rather have the person responsible have justice for what he did. Prison sentance maybe....because revenge....well its not what she would have wanted from me." She said quietly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 pm

''Justice...'', Eric snorted. ''You'll learn soon that Justice is something really difficult to get in this kingdom... But I don't want to kill him, I want to make him suffering as much I did, I want to hurt, or maybe kill if I'm able somebody that he really cares about'', he said blankly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

(:/ only person he cares about is Mikey buut good luck with that Eric Razz)
    Jane looked down and nodded, "Oh....I see." She said quietly, she felt bad that he wanted to hurt someone else just for revenge.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:24 pm

[Haha... I know Very Happy !!!]

Eric rested his elbows on his knees, and sighed deeply. The only person Joseph seemed to care was Michael. Eric wasn't able to kill him, he knew that, but maybe if Joseph believed it... He maybe had a chance to make Joseph suffer, at least for a few moments.
    ''How about the killer of your mother? Did you have 'justice'?'', he asked nonchalantly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:59 am