Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 am

Jane shook her head, "Uh...n..no...whoever he was he, he took off after killing my dad. I never even saw his face...but trying to find him...well it would be not something my mother would want." She said softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something Epic Should Go Here (tags: Eric)

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:10 am

''My mother didn't want to die either'', he said quietly, looking down to the ground. He thought she was lucky for not seeing the killer of her parents, this way the image of him smiling while killing them wouldn't burn into her head like it happened to him.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:18 am

Jane bit her lip, "I wish I could somehow show you that you don't need revenge....but I have a feeling nothing I say will make a difference." She said sadly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:24 am

''You're right... I won't change my mind about it'', he said with a small shrug. She seemed sad about him, but he didn't understood why. He had just met her, and he would probably not see her for a long time, so why did she care about him anyway.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:31 am

She sighed and then got up to leave, "Well it was a pleasure meeting you Eric, I hope you stay safe." She said gently before she turned to go.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:14 am

Eric sighed lightly and look up to her. ''Stay safe you too, Jane'', he said softly, and closed his eyes again. He didn't want to leave yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 am