Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Something magic [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Something magic [Tag: Belle] Empty Something magic [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Eric was on a corner, with the small pots of glasses into his bag. Before going at town, Eric left a note to Belle, asking for some stuff like sugar and honey. He waited she got it, and brought all the ingredients with her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Something magic [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: Something magic [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Belle furrowed her brows as she carried a few small containers in her arms. Eric wanted these things for one reason of another. Why he hadn't just brought them himself was beyond her, but she didn't care. She was glad to be out of the house. Sure, she really didn't want to be around people, but she wanted to see the carnival -- though she would never tell anyone. "Eric!" She chimed as she walked over to him, glad he wasn't in the middle of the crowd. "The hell did you need this stuff for?" She asked, nodding her chin towards the containers she was carrying.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:16 pm

(( Jealousy is so cute on you Carly <3

Something magic [Tag: Belle] Tumblr_m7uk8jEwWf1qeitqh ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Eric smiled brightly seeing Belle walking towards him... ''Bells!'', he greeted and smirked when he saw she brought everything he needed. ''C'mon here...'', he led her to an alley, where no one could see them, and sat on the ground to opened the little pots and to make what he needed to do.
    ''These girls on the Carnival... They are so stupid, a charming man tells some water with sweets is 'love potion', and they wilingly give him a little fortune'', he said with a devilish smirked and handed her the profits of the 'sellings' of last night.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Belle giggled, following him and sitting down by him. "Oh, a love potion, huh? They were hoping it would help get them in your pants," She said with a smirk as she watched him put the things together.

(Bri. BRI. BRIIII.
    Something magic [Tag: Belle] Tumblr_lg7c50Qx5B1qdfoseo1_500))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Eric laughed and looked back to make sure no one listened to them... ''No, none of them tried it on me actually'', he shook his head, but them he got an idea... ''You could try, I mean, we could act something...'', he said with a small smirk looking up to her while he mixed the water.

[Eric and I in the middle of this little fighting....
    Something magic [Tag: Belle] Tumblr_m828r8mzWt1r1njuqo2_500 ]
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Belle arched a brow. "Oh, but you're already in love with me! Why would I need a love potion? Have you seen me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with a puppy pout. She giggled and kissed his cheek. "Sure. If you'll split the profits," She smirked, nudging her shoulder against his.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:58 pm

He smirked and nudged her shoulder back... ''I do love you, Bells, but not the way I wanted me to do'', he winked at her as he teased. ''Of course I'll split the profits... I have some coins from last night. If it wasn't for you, I would never have had this idea'', he shook his head, finishing his stuff.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh, really? Not the way you wanted to?" She questioned, playfully leaning over closer to him. "Too bad I'm engaged, hmm?" She cooed in a seductive voice before smirking and rolling her eyes as she leaned back and picked up one of the small bottles. "Hmm...Gotta love magic, eh?" She teased before tapping her finger against the bottle to watch the liquid move. "What If I could actually enchant this? You'd be having an orgy before you knew what was happening," She sighed with a small giggle in her voice.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:14 pm

He looked at her with a playful smirk, and then got up with all the bottles ready for the selling. ''Wow, that would make my night, really... But I'm a man of night standings, remember? I wouldn't like to have a bunch of girls after me for too long'', he finished with a face and then laughed softly, nudging her again.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Belle giggled and got up with him, rolling her eyes at his words. "I wouldn't really appreciate a lot of hot, naked girls running around my hou-well, no actually, I would. But, Flynn probably wouldn't," She laughed, shaking her head. "So, how are we going to handle this acting thing?"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:26 pm

''And who told you, I would 'party' at your house?'', he raised his eyebrows seductively, and he gave her a little smirk before laughing again.
    Something magic [Tag: Belle] Tumblr_m802w07Ygi1qi9dhho1_500

''That's why I love you, Bells'', he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her temple softly. ''Hmmm, you could sell the bottles, and I would play the guy 'desesperately in love with you'?'', he chuckled.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Belle giggled lightly, leaning against his side. "John probably wouldn't approve of you partying in his room, now that I think about it," She smirked. "Alright. Gimmie a minute," She smirked, reaching over and taking a bottle. She kissed his cheek before skipping off happily, her childish side obviously playing its aces. She smiled at a group of girls who were obviously oogling over a passing man who was actually pretty attractive. "S'cuse me," Belle cooed, stepping over to them. They looked at her with curious eyes as she held the bottle up. "Have you seen a dark haired guy around here? I tested out one of my love potions and he won't stop following me around. I'm trying to hide from him," She said in a hushed voice. The blonde in front gave her a skeptical expression. "Love potion? Really? How gullible do you think we are?" The girl scoffed. Belle resisted the urge to roll her eyes, then looked around and squeaked as she saw Eric. She quickly hide behind the blonde.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Eric watched her with curious eyes and couldn't help but laugh at her acting... Sure she was the perfect partner in crime, and he hoped he wouldn't disappoint her. She nodded at her sign, and naturally his expression went to calm and playful to desperated and sick loved...

''There you are!'', he exclamed pointing the the blonde girl, but in fact that was Belle. ''C'mon baby... I just can't stop thinking about you. Why you're so cruel to me?'', he frowned with puppy eyes and tried to see Belle behind the other girl. He held pretty well his laughing after seeing the girls' expression, and their eyes all widened in curiosity or awe.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:09 pm

Belle smiled slightly, but quickly pushed it away and sighed. "Eric, Eric, Eric...Last night was amazing -- you know that," She cooed, stepping out from behind the blonde. She smirked slightly, knowing the girls were listening intently. "You are pretty cute, though," She sighed, playfully ruffling his hair. "Isn't he cute girls?" She cooed, looking back at them. "Uh-huh," The blonde one squeaked before blushing. Belle giggled. "You looked at that guy earlier...he might like a drink," Belle said in a convincing voice, dangling a bottle with the love potion in it.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Eric wrapped his arms around her waist when she ruffled his hair... ''But babe, I need you tonight, and tomorrow, and next week, maybe next month'', he pleaded with his eyes, and hid his face on her neck and hair. He tried his best to not make noticed he was laughing, but he knew Belle could hear his little chuckles while she sold the bottles.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Belle chewed her bottom lip as she was pulled up against him. She was a good actress, as she was able to not crack up. She looked at the memorized girls and gave them an impish smile. "How much?" The blonde finally chirped. Belle grinned. "Twenty gold coins," Belle smiled. The girl looked at her skeptically. "Promise it's worth it," She cooed. The blonde girl hesitated, but then looked to the man from before again and quickly gave Belle the money. Belle grinned and handed her the potion. The other girls followed suit.

By the time they were all done (along with the small crowd of people who had been looking on), Belle was holding at least two hundred coins. She blinked, wide-eyed. "Holy shit, Eric. This is a lot of money," She mumbled into his ear.

(I know a gourmet meal was like, three gold coins back then, so....o.o Belle 's a fucking ripoff artist. XD)
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:35 pm

[Haha... I had no idea about it... XD]

He smirked widely, pretending he was kissing and biting her neck and shoulder while she dealt with the girls. He knew he would play his role if he didn't give a shit to the other girls. But it was really hard to not laugh, it was so easy to take money from them.
    He chuckled softly, ''I'm a genius, just admit it...'', he mumbled softly next to her ear. ''Follow me...'', he backed up, and looked at the girls that just left, ''We need to walk'', he said with a smirk down to her and pulled her from her hand.
    ''So how much we've got tonight?'', he asked lightly, looking back to her while walking to the other side of the square.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Belle laced her hand with his and shook her head, still thinking about how easy it was for her to make that much money. "Two hundred gold coins, I think," She mumbled, looking up at him with wide, brown eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

(( Ha... Ha... HA. Flynn could steall 300 coins for her ;D Just sayin' ^^ ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:53 pm

[Flynn... you're gonna swallow your words with my post... XP]

''Really??'', he asked with a bright smile. Then he pulled a small bag from his belt and handed to her. ''You have one hundred gold ones on the bag. Now you have three hundred gold coins for your wedding, and you won't have the right to say I was a horrible 'maid of honor'', he made a face at the end, but then he smiled and kissed the top of her head.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

(( If Eric ends up in a ditch in the forest, it's not my fault XDDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:59 pm

(GOHOMEFLYNN. XD)

Belle blinked, still wide-eyed as he gave her the money. "R-Really?!" She chimed, an excited smile coming onto her lips. She squealed and threw her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "Thank you! You're literally one of the best people I have ever met," She admitted, holding him in her embrace.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm

He blushed softly when she hugged him, and hugged her back gently. ''No, Belle, you are the best person I have ever met... I don't even like to think of what could happen if you haven't met me at the woods that day'', he said quietly, still holding her gently into his arms.
    ''If you need more money, you already know how bright girls in town are, so...'', he pulled her softly, his playful tone back.

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Belle smiled gently against the nape of his neck. She gently ran a hand through his hair as he spoke. "Then don't think about it. You're not going to be without me ever again, so it's nothing to even ponder," She pointed out as she leaned back and lightly kissed his nose. She giggled and let him go. "Well, girls in this town are obviously easy to convince. No wonder you get so many one-night stands," She said playfully, smirking at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 am