Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle )

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) Empty Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Flynn rides towards Belle's cottage on Maximus. He held her bridal style while they rode back from the ball. Unnessary, but he didn't want her to move around too much. He still felt a little woozy from his own knockout. He kisses herl lightly on the forehead.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) Empty Re: Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle )

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Belle sighed, not minding being held in his arms. She wouldn't admit it, but she was a bit sore from getting strangled, and punched do the ground. She was at least glad she was used to being sore -- she could act like she wasn't in any pain without thinking about it.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:42 pm

"How are you feeling?" Flynn asks her, trying to keep his mind off of everything else that rampage inside of it. Jim, The Twins, Odette, all of the dead bodies on the ground, the ball in general gained a migrane in his head. His best option to seclude it, worry about Belle at the moment and nothing else.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

"I'm fine, Flynn...nothing I can't handle," she sighed. When they arrived at the cottage, she slid from his arms and made a face at the blood on her dress. "C'Mon," she said as she gently took his hand and led him inside. In her bedroom, she slid from her dress and pulled one of Flynns shirts from her dresser. she pulled it on, then went and got a wet cloth. She washed her face with the cloth, removing the makeup there. She did the same to her neck and arms. "Ugh...there's enough caked up makeup on this rag to smother a horse," she mumbled.

She looked to Flynn and sighed, setting the rag down. She walked over to him and slid her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked gently, knowing he had been close to the boy and the blonde at the ball.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Flynn sat down on the bed, not bothering to take off any of his clothes. About a half of it coated in red from Odette's blood and some from others he will never know. He tried to watch Belle take off the makeup but he spaced out, thinking of what to do next. He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, messing up the slickness he put time into it.
    He smiles at Belle, leaning his head against hers. "Yea, I'll be fine. Just a lot to think about..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Belle sighed, her fingertips gently drawing a pattern on the back of his neck. She leaned back enough to lean her forehead against his and gently nuzzled her nose against his nose. She knew he must have everything on his mind. At the same time, she could tell all of those thoughts were obviously causing him pain as well. She gently kissed his lips, her lips lingering on his afterwards. "Why don't you tell me about what you were thinking about when we were dancing?" She suggested with a small smile, hoping she could help get his mind off of everything so heavy for at least a little while.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:43 pm

Flynn kisses her back with softness before he starts thinking back. He remembered he'd though about the coins in his pocket and the ring.
    "How extremely beautiful you are and how I am the luckiest man on this earth to be with you." Flynn replies, with a smile. It wasn't a complete lie nor the complete truth.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:52 pm

Belle blushed slightly, smiling to herself at his words. But, she could tell he was holding something back. What exactly he wasn't telling her, she wasn't sure. "And...?" She nudged him gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"And how much I love you and think about you." Flynn continues, hoping she'll drop it so he doesn't slip and ruin the suprise.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Belle tilted her head, smiling slightly as he still seems to go around telling her something. "Hmph..." She smirks, shaking her head. She crawls onto his lap, sliding her arms around his neck. She notes the sound of coins from the movement. She arches a brow at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:55 pm

"Saving up." Flynn simply says, wrapping his arms around her waist. He grins at her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Belle makes a small "o" face and studies his eyes for a moment. "...You're hiding something, Flynn Rider..." She pointed out casually. "But...I won't ruin your fun," She giggled a bit, pecking his lips once softly.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 pm

"Me? A Spy? Hiding something? Never..." Flynn grins before pecking her lips. "You did say you like fun though, Belle Rolfe."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Belle smirked, rolling her eyes playfully and laughing gently. She turned her golden hues to him and sighed, her lips brushing against his as she smiled. "I've also said I hate not knowing," She pointed out.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:27 pm

"Well that's no fun." Flynn pouts before kissing her neck.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Belle winced internally at the pain on her neck from Michael's grip from before. But, Flynn was gentle. The pain washed away as she focused on Flynn. "Who ever said I was fun?" She mumbled with a small smile.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 am

"This is true." Flynn smiled, pulling back and looking in her eyes. His trail down, his brow furrowing in concern. He sees the marks on Belle's neck. "one of them did that, didn't they?" He asked in a whisper, brushing his fingers on her neck softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:13 am

Belle looked away, her jaw setting slightly to keep from wincing at the touch on her neck. She sighed, knowing that from where he had tried to strangle her, there were sure to be obvious bruises. They must have already started to show up. She nodded to his question, her golden hues turning back to his darker ones.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:43 am

His hand flinches away, sensing that his touch is hurting her. The memories of the attack rammed back into his thoughts. The hand traveled to his hair, pushing it back once again. He smiled at her to try and not to look upset but he knew it showed.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:53 am

Belle frowned, seeing the pain in his eyes, especially when Flynn had realized his touch was painful. She shook her head and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, burying her head into the crook of his neck. She wanted to tell him it was just a bruise that would heal, but she knew that this concerned more than just her to Flynn. Even so, at least she could assure him she was okay.

She leaned back to look at him and leaned her forehead against his. "Flynn...I'm okay," She whispered, her gaze locked with his. She gently kissed his lips, keeping her eyes open as she gave him a small smile. "Check me if you don't believe me," She challenged.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:54 am

"I do believe you... It's just..." Flynn tries to tell her but he sighs heavily, closing his eyes. He wraps his arms around her waist.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:03 am

Belle looked to him with worried eyes and sighed. She watched the way he closed his eyes and frowned to herself. She turned to face him fully on his lap and let her legs wrap around his hips to keep them close. "It's just...what?" She questioned gently, furrowing her brows.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:58 am

"I should've been there to protect you... I love you so much Belle, but why can't I ever protect you from harm...?" He rants, the question towards himself and not fully at Belle. It meant for everyone in his life. He couldn't protect Belle, Odette, nor could he save Jim from being like his father. Just like Joseph said, Flynn was pathetic.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 am

Belle shook her head, cupping his cheeks. "Flynn...I don't want to be protected. I never have, and I never will," She said simply, shaking her head. "I wouldn't let you if you tried," She pointed out. "Flynn...you did fight. You did what you could. I got knocked out, too, remember?" She questioned, furrowing her brows. "I'm not a damsel in distress, no matter how much I look like I am," she sighed. "Not to mention that you can't take care of everyone. I'm not your responsibility. Fate works things out, Flynn..." She kissed his lips once gently.

"You wanted to save the blonde girl, right? My brother and her have some secret sexual tension going on -- he was meant to be the one to save her. Maybe she'll steal him from Marina," She mumbled the last bit. "The boy...you couldn't have changed him," She sighed. "He has to do that on his own -- everyone that tried to talk to him tonight just got ignored. He wouldn't have listened to you if you tried," She pointed out.

She brought his chin to her and kissed his lips deeply, her arms sliding back around his neck. "I love you...exactly the way you are," She said quietly, brushing her fingertips at the back of his neck.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:36 am

Why are you so mean, Belle? DX
    Lift me Up ( Tag: Belle  ) Tumblr_m8go96BFKT1r909jdo7_250

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 pm