Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Shame on me now [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Shame on me now [Tag: Belle] Empty Shame on me now [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:24 am

Eric carried Belle during all the way to the mansion of the councilmembers. Once in a while he looked down to Belle, to cheek if she was still with him, or maybe she had blacked out for a while. Gladly the mansion wasn't so far from the Court, and soon he could take care of the wounds at her wrists. He didn't give a fuck about Rolfe and his woman, all he cared about was Belle.

He followed John and Marina across the big front yard, and whistled to himself once he walked into the house and saw all the rich place around. It was a very nice place to live at, and maybe he could take some advantage on working for that project of person anyway.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Shame on me now [Tag: Belle] Empty Re: Shame on me now [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:36 am

Belle had lost a bit of consciousness as she was carried. John had taken the carriage with Marina, and not allowed Eric in -- a dick move, but it amused John. Belle finally came to when they got to the mansion, the warmer air shifting her from the cold state she'd been in outside. "Eric...?" she murmured tiredly, looking up at him. John guided them to Belle's old room and shut the door behind the two of them.

"I can walk..." Belle mumbled and shimmied her way from Eric's arms. Of course, as soon as she did try to walk, her legs gave out on her and sent her onto the ground. She grunted slightly, but sprawled out much like a child would when they weren't getting what they wanted. She muttered to herself and just laid there, her face hidden by her chocolate locks.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:49 am

Eric followed Rolfe to where it was going to be his new cell, but this one was more glam that the first at the Court. He hissed when he felt Belle trying to walk, and he would get her again if he hadn't felt a small sting at his shoulder, and he hold his other hand on it. Well, after the litte fight with John, and all the walk to this place must required a bit from his muscles.

He chuckled seeing her sprawling at the floor, and shook his head. he was worried about her wrists, so he scanned the room, and found the bathroom's door. He walked inside it and came back with a bowl with water and some clean towels. He sat by her side on the ground and started cleaning her wounds. ''I've missed you, and your child side'', he mumbled with a small smirk.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:56 am

Belle laughed gently towards his words and tried to ignore the stinging feeling that came about as he started to clean her wrists. She hadn't realized how deep the shackles had cut into her skin. "Yeah, well... I've missed you too," she mumbled, smiling to herself as she moved her brown hair from her eyes so she could look up at him. "And your cute butt," she mumbled playfully, giggling softly after and shaking her head. "Where've you been?" she asked, her tone turning concerned.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 am

Eric smirked slightly and felt his cheeks warmed as she mentioned his butt. ''Well, you might see my butt tonight...'', he looked at her with an amused smile and childish eyes, ''But not in all his glory for sure... Tonight is going to be cold as frozen hell, I'm going to get my precious butt protect from the cold'', he laughed but it all ended as he started answering her question. ''Well, you know... I've been around, with rich ladies'', he said quietly, and turned his blue hues back to her wrists.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:21 am

Belle grinned back childishly at him. "Don't worry. I can keep you warm," she winked playfully at him before giggling gently. Her laughter died down instantly as he explained his whereabouts. She snatched her hand from him and swatted his arm, wincing of course, but still glaring at him. "You've been out fucking?" she chastised. "While Kida's been home crying? Eric," She groaned in irritation at him and crossed her arms stubbornly, preventing him from taking care of her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:31 am

His sore jaw went slack when Belle snatched her hand from him. He knew he had screwed, again, but at least he had something to defend himself this time. He placed the towel on the edge of the bowl and pinched his nose while he heard her.... ''Listen to me, Belle. I'm not proud of what I've done. I thought Kida was only with me because of Jacob, that she treatment me like all the other rich ladies treatment me, like a sex toy'', he mumbled and crossed his eyes upon his chest.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:42 am

Belle growled, glaring at him. "You felt like a sex toy, so you went out and became one? Oh, great logic there, Eric," She scoffed, shaking her head. "Don't be such an ass... That girl loves you. She's never loved anyone in her life, except her mother and myself. She never lets anyone in. Yes, she was scared, and she's to blame for all of this, too. But you let her go, Eric. It wasn't her fault she lost Jacob. She wanted that baby. Shit, I'm pretty sure she went a little crazy, considering for three days straight she was pretending she'd only dreampt she lost him... She woke up and found me beside her on the bed inside of you, but always seemed surprised you weren't there... God, you're the densest man I have ever met, Eric Storm," she muttered, shaking her head. "If you lose her to some ancient creep, I will not let you live it down," she said, making a face at the idea.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 am

Eric furrowed his brows, ''I was a sex boy before I met Kida. I thought things would be different with her, but I thought wrong, I thought she was like the other after what she said to, after she lost Jacob.'', he spatted, but the color was running our from his face the more Belle talked about how she went without him. ''I-I... I love her... That's why I said those horrid thing to her, I needed to let her go'', he mumbled and looked away. ''That guy looked creepy, but he was saving her from jail, he was getting her name clean from all the con-arts she made'', he said quietly and looked down to his lap. He thought he was doing the right thing letting her go with the older Rider, but now he wasn't so certain about that anymore.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 pm

"Of course she tried to push you away! That's Kida. She does that. She doesn't want to dissapoint anyone or let anyone down or let anyone get close because she's terrified of being left again. I left, technically. Her father left, again, technically. And then her mother abandoned her and is god knows where right now..." Belle shook her head and sighed heavily. "I don't know what you said to her in the cell, Eric... But I hope to God you can fix it," She muttered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:18 pm

''And I left her too....'', he said quietly, almost not audiblely as his gaze got lost. ''But-but.... She didn't dissapointed me, on the toher hand, I dissapointed her. First with the redhead, after leaving her when she lost Jacob, and than at the prison'', he mumbled and ran his hands through his hair. ''I screwed with women.... First Cinderella, than Rapunzel, you and now Kida.... I'm the worst human around...'', he spatted, and clenched his fists behind his back. He had the chance of his life, but now it was all gone.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:05 am

Belle sighed and shook her head before moving over to Eric and sitting in front of him. "Eric... You made a mistake, yes, but that doesn't make you any worse than the rest of us... Besides, I was the one who screwed us up, remember?" She tried to offer a small smile. "Kida loves you. She'll... She'll come around. I'm sure of it," she nodded, reaching over and caressing his cheek gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:08 am

''Do you think so? Would you come back if Flynn told you he didn't love you, and only wanted to fuck with you'', he said quietly, ashamed now of the huge mistake he did with Kida. But his intentions were pure, he thought she didn't want to be with him, he wanted a better future for her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:25 am

Belle gasped, her eyes going a bit wide at the remark Eric said. "You said that to her?" She whispered, her face falling to one of pure sympathy for her sister. "Eric Storm..." she shook her head and brought her hand back, snapping it back around to connect with his cheek sharply. She winced, of course, as her wrist was in no condition for slapping. "Trust me. If Flynn said that to me, I'd have a few words with him, and be purchasing a chastity belt," she muttered, glaring at him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:37 am

Eric nodded shyly, and thought he deserved more than just one slap on the face after what he did to Kida. Of course his face was sore because of the beating John gave him, but it wasn't the pain that bothered him, it was the fact that he knew he had screwed bad with Kida. ''I know what I've done. And I'm ahamed of believing she didn't love me, but I'm not ashamed of wishing the best for her, and the best for her is being far from me... I don't deserve love, and right now I know I don't deserve being your friend'', he said quietly, looking shyly at Belle throght his eyelashes as he turned his face back to her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

Belle sighed, her glare falling to one of empathy for her best friend. No matter what, she couldn't stay mad at him. She leaned over and slid her arms around his neck gently, hugging him carefully. "Eric...I love you. You know I love you more than my own life. I would gladly take a shot for you any day..." She mumbled, shaking her head as she closed her eyes. "Kida needs you, whether you think you deserve her or not."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 am

Eric swallowed hard as she slid her arm around him, he didn't deserve to have this kind of affection, but still, he couldn't push Belle away. He needed her friendship now, she was the only one he had. ''Don't talk shit. If you lost your life because of me, I would take my own, and find you to kick your ass for doing it'', he mumbled with a small smirk and gently slid his arm around her waist. ''Do you think she can forgive me?'', he asked quietly after a moment.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:00 am

Belle laughed gently, shaking her head and giving him a small squeeze. She knew if it ever came down to it, she would protect him. Ever since she'd stepped out from under John, she'd become more selfless -- something she wouldn't admit, but knew it to be true. She bit her lip and sighed softly, shrugging her shoulders. "Kida... She's difficult to guess. But... that girl loves you. She's been miserable without you, and I haven't known what to do. I mean, I'm her sister, and I can't even read her," she pouted. "But... if anyone could make her change her mind, it's you."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:15 am

''Do you think there is still hope for us, afther what I told her on jail?'', he asked quietly. He never stopped loving Kida. He thought he had lost her forever, but Belle was giving him hope to made up with her again. Of course he would do what he could and couldn't to take her from that other creepy guy, but after it, he was afraid of what she would say.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:30 am

"Eric... If she rejects you, its only because she's more stubborn than even I am. She's scared. Based on what you said to her, she's going to be upset. But... Don't give up, alright?" belle said softly, leading back to look at him with a tender gaze. She knew her slap hadn't helped his cheeks, considering the job John had done on him. "Are you still sore?" She asked, stroking his cheek gently.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:55 am

As far he knew about Kida, he was aware she was as stubbonr as Belle, but he wished she wasn't more stubborn than her sister. ''I won't give up on her.'', he said assuring, with a small smirk. He would try to get her back, but if he saw she was better without him, he would let her go, to be happy and live her life. He gently took her small hand into his and gave her a small smile. ''I'm good now, I'm more concerned about your wirsts'', he rose an eyebrow and looked down at her hands, studying the wounds all around her wrists.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:12 am

Belle looked dowb to he wrists and shrugged, playing off the wounds. "These? I've had worse," she said with a shrug. "Besides, they'll heal. Hopefully. Theyll just be new scars for Flynn to worry about..."
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:58 am

Eric shook his head and frowned at her, asking her something that crossed her mind from the moment he saw her with Rolfe. ''What the hell were you doing with Rolfe, you should have run to Flynn after he got me and Kida arrested, you would be safe with him''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:02 am

"He had them guards hold me back... Then when he came back, he took me with him. But, I'm glad. I like being here, with you, so I know you're safe," she nodded, shrugging her shoulders. "My wrists will be fine.. c'mon. Why don't we just sleep?" She asked softly, standing and moving over to her dresser. She pulled her clothes off, not at all shy around Eric anymore. She at least had her bra and panties on. She pulled on a nightgown and walked over to her bed. "Some of Flynns older clothes are in there... Boxers, shirts, whatever," she shrugged.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Eric sighed and looked straight into her golden eyes. ''You should hypnotized them, and after running away. But that was past, and we can't change it'', he sighed and looked brieftly at her while she took her clothes. He simply stood off and took the bowl with the towel back to the bathroom. In such fancy house like that, he was sure some maid would get it and clean for him after. He leaned into the bathroom's doorframe and watched her as she walked to her bed, with a lovingly smile. Though, he made a face when she talked about him using some of Flynn's clothes. ''Do you think that stupid you call brother would let me go to our cabin, so I could take some of my clothes?'', he asked with a raised eyebrow while he took the guard's uniform and his own clothing, keeping only his pants on.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:19 am