Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle ))

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle )) Empty So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle ))

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 am

(( Clever title is Clever ;D ))

Flynn carries Belle on his back despite her fight that she could walk perfectly fine. He wanted her close to him and none of the crazy men here to swipe her up away from him either. "I want you to meet one of my long time friends, she's a really great dancer." He grins back at her before continueing ahead.

Last edited by Flynn Rider on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle )) Empty Re: So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle ))

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:09 am

Belle wouldn't admit how much she wanted to spend time at the carnival, but Flynn seemed to read her mind. "Oh? She, huh? Should I be jealous?" She asked, finally relaxing against his back and resting her chin on his shoulder so that her lips touched his ear.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle )) Empty Re: So Close To Somebody You Love (( Tag: Belle ))

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:20 am

Flynn only chuckles at her comment before shaking his head.
    "No. Fortuantly, I'm not her type and we grew up with each other so she's more like a little sister to me." He explains to her, getting near the stage. He worms through all of the people, suprisingly not squishing Belle nor him in the process, to get to the front of the stage.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am

Belle giggles softly and nods, lightly kissing just under his ear. She looked up to the stage and blinked, seeing the girls dancing. They were... tantalizing, to say the least. "Let me guess. The tan, too beautiful to be legal one, right?" She whispered into his ear with a smirk. "What's with you and really hot people?"
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:36 am

Flynn chuckles, "Is it that obvious?" He smiles up as Jasmine continued to move, sometimes looking down at him and rolling her eyes with a smile.
    "Mmm, it shouldn't matter who's around me. Especially when you know you always have my full attention, love." He coos back towards her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:44 am

Belle snickered, before laughing gently. "Ugh, you're obnoxiously cute, Flynn," She cooed back, kissing his cheek. She wiggled off his back and moved to stand in front him of him with her back pressed back against his chest. She took his arms and wrapped them around herself. Without really noticing it herself, her hips moved with the music.

(Belle. Close contact. Hips moving back against him. I'm sorry, Flynn. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am

(( Bah, he'll be fine XDD ))

Flynn chuckles at her before making a slightly noise when she moved against him. He only sighs before adjusting his lower body so she wasn't rubbing against it as much.
    As the song ended, Jasmine struck her final pose, winking at the crowd, mostly the men before standing back up and bowing. She caught one of the flowers and placed it in her mouth. Jasmine winks before heading backstage.
    Flynn nudges Belle to follow him as he leads her past the front of the stage, the crowd, and to the backstage. One of the girls stopped them.
    "Only dancers allowe-.... Oh! Hi, Mr. Rider. It's so nice to see you again." The girl blinks innocently as Flynn shook his head.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 am

Belle blinked as the song ended. She then turned her attention to the fact she was being led around. As they went backstage, Belle looked around curiously, then eyed the girl before them. She switched her gold eyes up to Flynn and leaned into his side. "What're we doing?" She asked quietly, like an impatient child.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 am

"You'll see..." Flynn smiles before they could hear a bit of yelling. The girl turned around, giving Flynn the chance to move past her and head towards Jasmine.
    "Hey Jas-."
    "Not now Flynn! I'm in a middle of a crisis!" Jasmine yells at Flynn before pacing back and forth again.
    "Well... What's the problem?" He asked, blinking at her curiously. Jasmine sighs frustrated. "Our Singer here decided to make a little extra money last night and her customer was a little rough on her throat. Now, she can sing because a dick got her tongue. Literally. Unless I can find another singer and dancer in the next 20 mins I'm utterly screwed on this job!" Jasmine huffs out before stopping and looking at Belle. "Who's this?"
    "Uh, Jas. This is Belle, my fi-"
    "Great lovely." Jasmine cut him off short before observing Belle. "You look like you can sing..." She taps a part of Belle's arm, "Mm... and you can dance."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 am

Belle listened to the girl, giggling slightly at her words. She liked her already. His friends were helping him to see how he could handle her. She blinked, going a bit wide-eyed as the girl put the attention on her.

"I, uh, no!" She chirped, shaking her head. "I-I can't do either of those things. Nope," she shook her head quickly and hid behind Flynn.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:23 am

Flynn chuckles at Belle as she hides behind her. "You're scaring her away Jasmine..."
    "Pft, your nose makes the world look smaller it's so big." Jasmine snaps back at him before looking behind him to see Belle. "Oh, yes you can. I can see it wanting to shine~." Jasmine says, trying to pull Belle away from Flynn.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:27 am

Belle shook her head, clinging to Flynn's arm. "You don't understand. I have terrible stage fright. I don't like people. Ask Flynn! I stab people, not entertain them!" Belle shook her head frantically, though she had a bad feeling she wasn't getting out of this one. After a long moment, she finally let go of Flynn's arm and gave him a, 'this is your friend -- you'll be paying for this later' sort of look.

"Fine. But, only because he'd be mad if I cut you," Belle sighed with a pout on her lips. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, crossing her arms.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:40 am

Flynn bite his tongue from laughing at Belle. He kisses her lips before she'd let go.
    "You'll do fine." He winks as Jasmine pulls Belle over to her. "You were saying she was you're fiance, Flynnie boy? Mmm... Violent... Seems like your perfect match. Now shoo." Jasmine waves him off before dragging Belle to teach her the song and the dance.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:53 am

Belle pouted as she was pulled away from Flynn. "Jas-minnnnnne!" Belle complained as she was dragged. "So. I'm supposed to dance like you did, right?" she asked, crossing her arms. "I can't learn pole dancing in five minutes!" She whispered with a pout, her voice completely serious as opposed to mocking.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:00 am

Jasmine shakes her head, "You don't have to learn to dance completely. I'll show you a few basic moves to get you through and all you have to learn is the song. Don't worry. If you mildly mess up, me and the girls will be behind you helping." The girl assured her, giving her the music papars. "You know how to read music right?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 am

Belle pursed her lips and looked down at the papers. "Yeah, sure. I know how," She sighed, flipping through them. "I know this song," She said matter of factly, a bit surprised that she did actually know it.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:04 am

"See! You're already half way there! Now read the song while I fix all of this..." Jasmine says, gesturing towards Belle's attire and hair. Jasmine hops off without an answer, going through the racks of clothing.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:05 am

Belle gasped, looking down at herself and pouting. She didn't find anything wrong with her clothing or hair. But, she figured her skin would be a problem. She idly rubbed her arm, looking around for the shorter, tan girl.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:23 am

Jasmine pulls out a dress and smiles before skipping over to Belle. "Practice!" She orders the girl before untying the back of Belle's dress rather quickly, slipping it off and pulling the other over her head. She laces the dress before turning Belle around.
    "Perfect! But we do have to cover up those marks." She says before pushing Belle down into a chair. She calls a few girls over and orders them to do her makeup in several spots as Jas did her hair.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Belle was starting to get dizzy with all of the things going on. She knew she was in a new dress, and was now getting makeup caked onto her skin. She couldn't see herself in the mirror, what with these girls all in the way. "Jasmine, Flynn doesn't like when I cover my scars," Belle pointed out.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:46 am

"You can wipe it off later. It's not heavy duty makeup but enough to look good on stage." Jasmine explains to Belle as she curls the last few stands of her hair to make them look effortless.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 am

"Alright..." Belle sighed, shrugging her shoulders a bit. She played absently with her engagement ring, twisting it around her finger.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 am

"From a girl to another girl, you snag a pretty great guy just saying." Jasmine tells her, smiling down at Belle before yanking her out of the chair. All the girls step back, inspecting Belle before squeeing and giggling in happiness that they did a good job. "You look AMAZING!" Jasmine exclaims.
    "Now, time to show you some moves." She goes to show Belle a couple of moves but one of the girls yelled out that they had two minutes before show time. "Nevermind, we don't have time, you know how to improvise right?" Jasmine asks Belle as she grabs her hand and drags her over to stiars that lead up to the stage.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:32 am

Belle looked in the mirror the second she got the chance and smiled to herself. She did actually look good. She looked like her old self -- scar free being the main point. She shook the thoughts from her head and made a face as she was told to improvise. "Uh, yeah, sure, I can do that," she nodded, biting on her bottom lip.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Post  Jasmine Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 am

"Great! That's awesome! Now don't be nervous, the crowd probably faded out from the performance so it shouldn't be that many. But I'll check it out for you, alright?" Jasmine winks before heading up the stairs. "Stay here, I have to make a little introduction." Jasmine smiles before heading out onto the stage.
    "Good Evening Nirethia!" Jasmine yells and the crowd roars in excitement. A lot more than I estimated... She thinks before shrugging internally.

(( Yup. No pressure Belle ^^ ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:10 am