Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  Empty The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:46 pm

Belle felt the familiar warmth of Flynns home - the safety. She was glad to be alone with him, especially since she was pretty positive she wasn't going to be waking up tomorrow.

(I don't know what to say for her right now since shes dying XD mine will be longer when she gets better.)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 am

(( Haha. I was going to make a new post but I had to clean << ))

Flynn pushes the door forcefully open and running inside. Flynn moved to the one corner of the home that he personally made into a medical help center. It used to be his old room when his grandmother was living still, but he changed it later when any of his bandit friends got seriously hurt.

He layed Belle down on the bed before going to the cabinets, drawers, and other places where he'd place all of his medical supplies. He placed everything down on the counter below him if they seemed helpful and the immediate supplies right next to Belle. He pulls out a special vile with liquid that took him days to make. It worked like Belle's did when she gave it to him, but this one dealt with much more serious injuries and it worked wonders. A couple of drops of this and she'd be fine, or just long enough for Flynn to help all of the carvings. He looks at Belle and walks over to her.
    "Belle.." He calls out to her in a begging tone, hoping she would hear him. "I need you to stay with me, ok? Please..." He sits her up as best as he could, trying not to hurt her, and pops the vile cork off. Flynn gently opens her mouth enough to feed her the liquid. Once he knew she instinctivly drank the liquid, he set her back down gently and let it sink in and numb most of her pain.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)  Empty Re: The Danger of Falling in Love (Part 2) (MA) (tag Flynn, John Rolfe, close to Belle)

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:10 am

Belle tried to open her eyes at least half way as she was laid down. Her vision was blurry and red, making it extremely hard to focus on anything. But, she tried to concentrate on the man working frantically to save her life, even if she found it hopeless. She drank the liquid he fed her, and it did help numb the pain, but that didn't help her body realize it was dying.

She couldn't speak, finding the cuts the man had circled around her neck to be too painful to risk moving. She did however slowly move her arm, clenching her jaw at the pain, so that her hand could start to touch him. However, as the images flashed into her head again, she jerked away, curling in on herself and closing her eyes tightly. The sight of a man only reminded her of the bastard who had done this -- who had taken what wasn't his. Sure, it wasn't her first time, but it was only her second. He hadn't been gentle, either. Hell, he got what he wanted and didn't care what he ripped and tore in the process.

Tears slid down her cheeks as she shook, her whole frame trembling.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:51 am

Flynn watches her, his hand curling in a fist before he tore his gaze away from her. He pulls a chair next to the bed and sits down. He mumbles an apology to Belle before opening the coat he gave her, almost chocking over the damage. Flynn's determination filled him as he made it his goal to make sure she'd be alive in the morning. Flynn unravels bandages that stench of a mixture of herbs and alcohol. Both to help with the healing the fighting off infection. He gently takes Belle's arm and quickly starts wrapping her arm. He wraps it tight enough to enclose the wounds from seeping anymore blood but not too tight to hurt her. He continues this process with the rest of her body, his eyes focus but silent.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:03 am

Sound finally broke from the girl, though it was not one either of them would be happy to hear. She whimpered, struggling weakly against him as he touched her. It only caused her more pain, but she didn't care. Her mind was running at a thousand miles a second, refusing to differentiate between Flynn and her attacker.

"P-Please...j-j-just s-stop...h-hurting me....P-Please....Please...." She whimpered over and over in hushed whispers, too weak to actually pull away from him, but her eyes squeezed closed enough to show she wasn't seeing it was Flynn as she wouldn't look at him.

(if he wants to help her, he's going to need help holding her down. It won't help her mental state at all, but she needs the bandages. John and Marina are up for helping, I'm sure.)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:13 am

(( I was thinking that also. Except Flynn will NOT leave Belle unattented and alone. I think Flynn is going to send a bandit to go and retrieve John. Thing is though, I dunno how to Roleplay the getting John, unless we do it here o3o...))

Flynn looks at her with painful eyes and he instantly stops with trying to wrap. He'd only got halfway through her arm but his mental state refused to let him continue.
    "Belle, it's me.." Flynn pleads, going to touch her cheek. His hand stops midway and recoils back in. His clenches his fist again out a frustration and anger.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:26 am

(Well, to make it easier, John and Marina could have been on their way to Belle's cottage and they notice she's not there, so they could be coming to ask Flynn if he's seen her and BAM. Here, I'll just post as John right after this and then Marina will. and then you then Belle and so on.)

Belle cried out, hearing his voice, but not able to make the connection. "Y-You want to hold me d-down and h-hurt me! J-J-Just like he did," She whimpered, curling into a ball despite the pain and wounds that bled. She was sobbing at this point, which didn't help her breathing -- which was shallow and far too fast. Her skin was cold and paler than usual as she continued to bleed.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 615
    Ålder : 37

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 am

"Maybe Flynn with know where she is...He got hurt recently and she's been taking care of him," John had said as he and Marina walked along the path. However, as he looked towards the found and noted the steady trail of blood droplets, he became uneasy. Who's blood was it? His feet quickened as he saw Flynn's home come into view. He walked to the door, and raised his hand to knock, but as he was about it, he heard the crying from within. That was Belle's cry.

Without a second thought, he went inside quickly and started to speak when the breath was knocked out of him from the sight of the girl when he found them. She was marred with dirt and blood and mud, her hair in tangles and her body uncovered. He would have suspected Flynn instantly, but from the look on Flynn's face, he knew otherwise. He went pale as he saw all of the wounds on the girl, especially the words on her hip. To him, the man had taken her innocence -- especially since he didn't know of Belle and Flynn's time together. "Move, Flynn...she's my sister, I'll take care of her...!" He said, stepping up to the bed and picking up the bandage roll.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:14 am

Marina only nodded at John's words, she had the feeling Belle would be with Flynn at the moment. Since John told her about Flynn's injuries, and how Belle took and takes care of him, Marina thought something was there between the two, and she hoped she was right because she liked seeing the two together. While they walked to Flynn's, Marina noticed the blood trail and quickened her steps as John, her heart telling her something was wrong.

When she heard Belle crying inside the house, her heart squeezed and she followed John inside. The sight of Belle made Marina sick, and she got pale.Who could have done something so hideous to a person? She saw John running to Belle's side, and then she saw Flynn. She walked towards him, and put her hand on his arm gently.''How is she?'' She asked quiet, the best she could do now was being strong for the boys.

OOC: So sorry I wasn't here before...>.<
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:50 am

Flynn cringes at the sound of her cries, his mind not handle howm uch pain she was in and he couldn't help. When he heard the door open, he almost jumped, ready to kill whoever came in. He then realized it was John. John... her brother seeing her like this... how could Flynn let this happen? When John stepped in, Flynn's hand instantly went up to stop him. "No, you can't..." He whispers, his pleading voice escaping. He didn't bother answering Marina question. He looked at back at her. His usual warm eyes now twisted with pain, fear, and guilt.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Belle whimpered to herself, all of the voices confusing her mind. However, in a moment of clarity, she.moved her hand and touched Flynns hand. She squeezed it weakly and looked at him with her large brown eyes, hoping he would see she was still there. "My neck..." She whispered. "The back of it...cut too deeply..." She couldn't get a complete sentence out, but she hoped he would realize. "Flynn...I'm so...sorry...I...I...Lo...." She tried to speak but her frame went rigid again and she moved away from him, closing her eyes and shaking.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm

John looked to Flynn with his brows furrowed when he said he couldn't take care of Belle. "Excuse me, Sir, but this is my sister. I love her more than the world, and I'm going to be the one who saves her life. It's bad enough that you let her come to you in this shape!" He snapped, glaring at the brunette. "Marina, talk some sense into hi-" he stopped talking when he saw Belle reach for Flynn's hand and squeeze it. His heart pounded uncomfortably, hating the idea that she wanted him there more than him. But, why? He knew they were close friends, but she was his baby sister.

The words she spoke, he knew what she was trying to say. However, at her last few words, he clenched his jaw slightly. Surely, she was just too disorientated to know what she was doing. "So, her neck..." He said as he reached over and rolled her over, ignoring her cries against him touching her. He moved her hair and nearly choked at the sight of the gash there. She was struggling against him, but he put his hand on her back to hold her down. She continued to cry out, Flynn's name slipping from her lips like a plea for him to stop John.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Post  Odette Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:12 pm

(Ooc is it weird I wanna kill the guy who did this to Belle??)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Flynn didn't have to say a word to Marina, she saw the pain into his eyes, and there were any kind kind word she could said to make him feel better. She looked to John, not sure what she could do with Flynn, and then down to Belle when she reached the man. She realized how Belle was trying to stay conscious, to keep strong and she felt fear too.

She gritted her teeth, seeing the deep cut on her neck. As Belle kept calling for Flynn, Marina knew she had to deal with John, and not with Flynn. ''John, please. I know how much you love your sister, but...Let Flynn finish the bandages, he was already taking care of her when we got here. Please, John'' She tugged his arm softly, trying to reach his eyes.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Flynn flinches, John's words sinking in. His mind raised guilt and urged him to let John help Belle and not himself. Before he could come to the decision, Belle reached out towards him. His eyes instantly locked on with hers. His eyes gave response with pain and worry as he whispered back to her. "It's ok Belle, you're going to be fine. I l-" He sentence cut off by John moving her. Flynn looks at at her and his fist clentches again. Who ever did this, and Flynn came up with who the culprit is, wanted him to suffer severly. When she whimpered out his name, he knew he needed to be the one to make this right.
    "Pleasure excuse my disrespect.." Flynn whispers, almost laughing at himself for being polite at a time like this. "But this happened because of me. I need to fix this because... Belle means the world to me also. I love her and I will do everything in my power to keep her alive and happy." Flynn confesses, feeling like he confessed to Belle's father. He inhales, realizing Belle time is running out. "Now, please hold her down, I need to be careful around her neck." Flynn says, not caring if John respects he order or not. He moves to her neck and kneels down, examining the plan.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Belle tried to quiet her crying -- she wasn't hurting because of elixir Flynn had given her. But, she was still seeing those images. She wanted to force them from her mind -- a part of her just wished they would stop trying to heal her so the images would really be gone. Her death would be far too much for either John or Flynn to handle and she knew that. She couldn't do that, so she held on. She bit her tongue to try and keep quiet, simply focusing on the sound of Flynn's voice to distract herself. His voice was something she could fall into.

She heard John, her face twisting at his words. But, Flynn's words made her heart beat stammer. He really said that in front of John. She closed her eyes and almost smiled. She tried her best to keep her head still.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:40 pm

John froze at Flynn's words. Love? Belle? Flynn? He felt like he could punch the man for even thinking of wooing his sister. He sneered to himself, but sighed, knowing Marina was right. He needed to focus on helping the boy. "Belle...baby, please, relax," John mumbled before looking back at Marina. "Marina, help me hold her down, please," he sighed. He gently held down Belle's shoulders. "Get her legs. Be gentle."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Marina would smile brightly at Flynn's words if the situation was different, but she let a tear down moved by the moment. She looked to John and sighed relieved when gave in and let Flynn handle the situation. ''I'll be glad to help'' She assured him and did what he asked. She hold Belle's ankles gently and watched the boys working as team.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Flynn concentrate on Belle's neck. He once remembered how he taught himself how to repair a severly damaged neck injury. One of the bandits came in and Flynn looked at him horrifed. The man almost severed the bandits neck off. It took Flynn several of hours but he nearly perfected the operation. He did the same thing to Belle.
    Flynn took one of his small bundle of cloth. He damped it in the same substance as the bandge and he dabs it lightly on the slices. Once the swelling and they looked cleaned enough, Flynn grabs his stitching tools and gets to work. The stitching looked intricate but delicate and polished. Once Flynn put down the stitching, his hands trembled. Not from the pain of doing the small stitching but the fear his heart started building. Flynn composed himself and took the bandages, starting to wrap Belle's neck. Trying his hardest, Flynn avoided touching Belle as much as he could, understanding why she was crying.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:42 am

Belle shivered at the touch of Flynn's medication on his cloth. It stung, but she didn't mind. She had finally silenced herself, just focusing on her breathing. She clenched and un-clenched her fists at her sides, trying her best to be still as he worked. When he was done, she tried to help move a bit to allow him to bandage the wounds.

Once he was done with that, she uneasily turned her head to look at him, her eyes finally back to the way they used to be as she looked at him warmly. "Flynn..." She whispered, ignoring the fact that John and Marina were there. She carefully reached and took his hand, lacing her fingers with his. She brought his hand to her lips and gently kissed his knuckles, trying to get him to smile. She hated seeing him so upset. She knew it was her fault, too. She shouldn't have been out there unarmed. She should have known better.

"I love you," She finally whispered, her eyes warm and tender. "I'm sorry...I couldn't fight back...H-He caught me when I was unarmed...I never should have gone armed in the first place...I just wanted to get to you...I wasn't thinking," She explained quietly, glad her throat wasn't hurting her anymore. "John?" She questioned, turning her eyes up to her brother. "Don't you dare blame him for any of this...I love you him, John...don't ruin that for me," She pleaded. She then looked to Marina and sighed. "...Thanks for helping," she muttered.

"Flynn...once you clean off the wounds, can I please borrow one of your shirts?" She asked, reaching up and touching his cheek.
    xJohn Rolfe
    xJohn Rolfe

Post  xJohn Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:51 am

John uneasily watched Flynn, hating the fact he could see inside of Belle's neck. He was glad he had a strong stomach. He sighed in relief as Flynn finished. As Belle started talking, it gave him relief at the fact that she was doing better. He couldn't imagine having lost her. Though, hearing Flynn's name as the first thing she said? That was a little bit frustrating. He watched the way she touched the boy and crossed his arms uneasily. He continued to listen and pursed his lips as she said she loved him. He wasn't liking her saying that.

However, as she turned her attention to him, he started to smile. But, then her words. He stiffened at the words she spoke. He switched his eyes between Flynn and Belle and pursed his lips. He crossed his arms stubbornly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:05 am

Marina tried to avoid looking Flynn as he cleaned the wound, instead she looked at Belle's face, getting her color back as Flynn worked on her neck. She gave her a little smile when the girl started talking, and she could feel the tears running on her face as she talked to Flynn.
    She loose her grip on Belle's anckles and turned her attention to John. She shook her head slightly, John was acting like a boy. Marina turned her head to Belle's eyes again when the girl said her name. She smiled softly to her, glad the girl looked better as the minutes passed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 am

(( Yep. They're related XDD ))

Flynn smiles sadly. He shakes his head, "This isn't your fault... I should have been there with you..." He sighs, glancing at the words on her hip before tearing his gaze away. He looks back into her eyes and almost chuckles when she asked for his shirt. "Of course."
    Flynn reaches and grabs a bandage roll. Looking at John, knowing he wanted to beat Flynn's face in at this point, Flynn handed him the roll.
    "The bandages already have medication in them so they'll heal her, bandage anything that you don't want me to." Flynn says, fully respecting that John would probably only want himself to bandage Belle's woman areas.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 am

(I'm just going to start posting John's part in Belle's. xD I feel weird replying to myself. XD)

Belle smiled softly in thanks as she watched Flynn. As she heard Flynn tell John to bandage her, she blushed slightly. She'd have been all right with Flynn doing it since he'd been there before, but her brother? She figured he was saving his own ass -- John really would have cut him if he'd even though of going near her chest -- or worse.

John sighed and gently got Belle to sit up. He tugged Marina over to hold her up. He didn't mind seeing Belle like this -- he'd grown up with her running around naked as a child. He wrapped the bandages around her and kissed her forehead. He then wrapped her waist and each of her thighs and legs, as well as her arms. "There we go...Flynn, I'll be taking her to my house to take care of he-" He was cut off when Belle gasped out a "No!" He looked at her incredulously. She looked at him sternly. "I'm not leaving Flynn..." She said simply, crossing her arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:10 am

Marina helped keeping Belle up, so John could take care of the rest of her wounds. She watched him working devoted, and she saw something in his eyes that disturbed her. Marina realized he was a good person, and she doubted he was faking all his moves. But he couldn't be a good person killing people, but heroes also killed people, but... Belle's gasp brought her back from her wonders, and she let a small laugh out seeing her.
    ''You two are the same, don't cha?'' She laughed seeing Belle crossing her arms like John did moments before, she put a hand on John's shoulder and said softly ''Your cabin isn't so far as out house at the town. Why just we stay a while in there and leave Belle here... The council is in recess, anyway'' She smiled and kissed his cheek.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 pm