Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey) Empty How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey)

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:50 am

Odette rode towards the river on Angus and slid off before she made her way towards a rock to sit down on. She sat down with a sigh of relief and rubbed her forehead, she needed to find evidence to save Jim...but what kind of evidence?
    (Is it weird I kinda want her pregnant now? Razz XDD)
    Odette
    Odette

How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey) Empty Re: How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey)

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 am

(Totally only just realized I had the same title as someone else Razz my bad)
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey) Empty Re: How Did You Escape?! (tags: Jiminey)

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:59 am

((^^; sorry x'3 and lol, that nicname<3))

Someone suddenly sneaked up behind Odette and coverd her eyes.
    "Guess who?" a cocky voice whisperd agaisnt her ear.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:45 am

(Awwww Jiminey? :3 XD)
    Odette gasped in surprise, "Jim?!" She asked in surprise and excitement. She could barely believe this was happening now, she whirled around and hugged him. "How did you escape?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:07 am

((hahaha xD wonder how he'll react if he got called that... oh man x3))

He laughed and returned the embrace. "Turns out I'm more loved than I thought," he smirked. "I got help from an old friend... who may ahev gotten help from my new stalker..." he finished with a shudder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:14 am

(Can she call him that?? x3 XDD)
    Odette frowned and pulled back, "Wait Dimitri helped you escape?" She asked curiously feeling a wave of unease run through her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:16 am

((YES Twisted Evil ))

Jim grimaced. "I think so... you know Al, my firned I told you about? I think Dimitri gave him the keys... you think i'm just being paranoid?"
    Do for Jim beign paranoid wouldn't be that strange when one think about it...
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 am

She frowned, "No.....I don't think you are." She admitted softly as she bit her bottom lip.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 am

He rubbed his neck, pouting. "Well at leats i'm out of there, can't help but wonder why he did it though... well Marina wnated to help me out to right? ha, maybe their firends or something..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am

Odette bit her lip, "Maybe she did....I could always ask her what she knows about Dimitri. I was going to visit her anyway, we were planning on going to lunch." She said with a little laugh.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:33 am

"Yeah, ask her and see if you cna figure something out about the guy," he nodded, still in thought. "I know he has a good reputation and all... but come one everyone's got a secret. Especially in this kingdom," he smirked. "And oh, don't mention about me espacing, she'll figure out that soon enough herself. Remember, you don't know 'anything' ok?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:07 am

Odette nodded, "Right, I won't say a word." She promised with a small smile. "So are hou planning on staying in Nirethia then?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:09 am

"For now, I'm staying wiht Al," he said happily. It was like he wasn't an escpaed priosner or wanted and hated by the people and, court nad royals.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:12 am

Odette smiled, "Oh that's great...have you seen Ariel since you escaped?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 am

He shaked his head. "Nope... going back to the tavenr is a bigger risk thna before and she's..." he trailed off,a frown of jealousy started to show. "..some new guy is living there...with her..." he grumbled. he wanted to see Ariel more thna anything, but he had promised to eb more careful, so running abkc there like nothing was not an option.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:03 am

Odette bit her lip, " Want me to end a message to her Jom?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 am

He nodded. "Yeah, just in case i won't be able to see her soon enough," he sighend and rubbed his face. "I just... ugh. I'm really holding myself back here from running straight back there," he chuckled.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm

She nodded, "I'll do that then and don't worry Jim...she loves you so she'll definitely want to see you." She said warmly.
    (Bye now 8D)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:38 pm

(have fun dear<333)

He smiled a littl,e though still sulking a little. "yeah... I do hope so," he sighend. "If you see her before me, tell her not to worry. I'm not planning on giving myself up this time."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:03 pm

(Ahhh wifi muahahaha *goes to upload some pics of Vegas*)
    She nodded, "Well good...I don't want to have another shock." She said softky but honestly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm