Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) Empty Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:10 am

Odette entered the woods still mumbling angrily to herself as she walked. She knew she probably shouldn't have angered Michael in the way she had but she was her own person....for far too long had she been a walking carpet for people. She sighed and rubbed at the bandage on her wrist, it still ached but as long as she focused on the pain she could stay angry.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:20 am

Throwing the small sack over his sholder, Jim pulled off the hood from hsi face and allowed hismelf to realx more nwo that eh was out of town. he ahd gotten hsi hand on food... jackpot. If he was lucky this would be enough for a couple days. Maybe he should go to Al's place and share it..?
    Stopping in his tracks, his eyes landed on the familiar blond a little further ahead and he couldn't stop the wide smile spreading out on his face. Not surpsied, he saw she was injured and could only sighn and shake his head before he called out to her.
    "At least you're able to walk on your own," he teased.
    Odette
    Odette

Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme) Empty Re: Heading Back Home (tags: Jiminey and Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:24 am

She started to smile and glanced behind her to see Jim standing there, "Yeah you make a good point." She said lightly back. She knew she looked a mess but she didn't care, her dress had bloodstains and other then the bandage she knew her face hollow from no sleep and she was thinner.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:25 am

"...don't tell me..." Jim's eyes narroed in worry and he hurriedly rna over to her. "You're thinner... w-which means.." hi eyes widend in realsitaion. "You gave birth?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:29 am

She nodded, "Yeah...I was just about to go back to see them." She said quietly. She glanced back in the direction of her home with an unreadable look in her eyes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 am

"Huh? back to them? THEM?! you got twins? And you're bleeding.. quikc letshurry back then! You sure you can walk? Yuo need me to carry you? And the hell happend to your hand!" Jim rabled on, not realsign he was... well panicking while pushing her towards ehr home.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 am

Odette couldn't help the little laugh that escaped her, "Its ok Jim, I'm fine...and you don't need to carry me. I don't know what happened to my hand....I just woke up to it like this." She admitted with a shrug while allowing herself to be pushed back to her home.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 am

As if not hearign what she just said Jim just continued to ramble on. "And why aren't you with your kids? WHo's watching them?! Was there soem wrong while giving birht? Yo sure you ok? Here, how many fingers am i holfing up? You should stay in bed, and i freaken mean it this time! You're coverd in blood!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:48 am

She winced as he kept talking, "Jim, I was at the doctor's...someone had to take me there...I...I was dying but as you can see, I'm ok! And Esme is with the kids, they're both perfectly healthy and Esme's probably doing a great job babysitting." She said as she tried to placate Jim.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:54 am

Frankly, hearing the word 'dying' wans't making the sitaution any better for Jim. neaither did it hearing that the gypsy girl was babysiting. Befre he could continue his panic attack the door to Odette's hosue flew open nd said gypsy talcked the friend.
    "OMG thank godness you're ok! And back... please go tkae acre of thsoe two devils... I DON'T KNWO HOW TO BABYSIT AND-"
    she went quiet and stared at the teen beide them. "Run Oddie, i'll hold this one off," she orderd before tackling the confused teen to the ground.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 am

Odette's eyes widened and she pulled Esme back off of Jim, "No Esme its ok...he helped me get home. Now where are the twins?" She asked gently as she gave Jim a sympathetic look.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:04 am

The gryosya dn tee glared at each other, havign a straing concets at the moment.
    "Oh, they're inside on your bed, actign all cute and innocnet when they'r actually devil in disguse," she whisperd the last part in fear.
    Jim rolled his eyes. "Pathetic," he mutterd, reciving and elbow to his stomach.
    "you haven't changed..." he breaht out in pain.
    "Neither have you," she spat back.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:10 am

Odette rolled her eyes at them both before she headed back inside, "Try not to kill each other please." She called back over her shoulder before she entered her room and took both children in her arms. She kissed them both on the forehead as she started rocking them in her arms.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:30 am

"That voodoo uncle of yours... he's tried to kill me ya know.."
    "Next time he'll succed."
    "Stopp being happy."
    "Stop being a baby."
    "Wha-?!"
    "Yo ehard me big guy."
    If it hand't been for Odette carryig the the two kids in ehr amrs, the both idiots would've jumped at eahc other and teard the other apart.
    Esme, seeing the twins all wrapped up and happy in therir mothers arms jumped in fear behind Jim's back, who just rolled his eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Odette had heard the exchange between them and smiled at them, "Its ok Esme, they don't bite. Now Jim I want you to meet Alice and Alex." She said quietly cradaling her children against her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"They so DO!" Esme whined from behind Jim's back. "I'm not looking forward to when they'll start growing teeth..!"
    Ignoring the gypsy, Jim forced otu a smile as he looked down at the two kids in her arms. Like the terrified girl behind him, he was not exactly good with kids either...
    "Nice to meet you...?" he chuckled sheepishly as he came a little closer.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Odette smiled gently and then shifted the twins in her arms, "Want to hold one of them?" She asked quietly as she looked up at Jim. She suddenly had an urge to cry, he would be holding his baby brother or sister and he wouldn't even know it.
    Esmeralda
    Esmeralda

Antal inlägg : 1051
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Esmeralda Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:02 am

((ohgodallthissuddenfeels ;3;))

Jim looked starled at first, but slowly nodded after a little push from the girl behind him, who currnelty ahd forgotten ehr fear and was smiling happily down at the two twins.
    "They're so damn adorable~" she said brightly.
    He carefully took Alice into his arms, feeling so very out of place, but couldn't contian a smiel as he saw the smiling face of the baby girl. "Let's hope she doens't turn out like you," he joked softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 am

Odette laughed and then looked down at Alex who was smiling up at her, "Yeah lets hope that doesn't happen." She said with a sad laugh before she kissed Alex's forehead. Looking back up at Jim and Alice she felt her eyes start to tear up and she hastily looked down focusing on Alex.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:16 am

As if sensing ehr tears, both her friends looked up with concernd and worried eyes at Odette.
    "What's wrong Oddie? Are yous till in pain?" Esme asked and moved to stand beside her, placing a ahnd on her friend's shoulder.
    "You should go in and rest... and take a bath," Jim suggested.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:20 am

Odette nodded shakily before kissing Alex on the forehead once more, "Yeah I think I'll do that." She whispered quietly before glancing up at Esmeralda. "Can you take Alex while I go change?" She asked quietly, she knew her eyes were bright red from fighting not to cry but she somehow kept her voice steady.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:25 am

The fear was back in Esme's eyes and she nodded shakily while taking Alex. "Bite me again and I won't promise you a nice upbringing," she warned, only reciving a fit of laughter of from the boy. "He's mocking me!!"
    Jim just agve her a weird look before following Odette inside, draggin Esme along.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:35 am

Odette made sure they made it inside before she headed back into her room, once she was inside she shut the door behind her ad sank to the floor. It had taken all of her self-control and then some not to break down in front of Jim and Esme. She somehow managed to push herself off the floor and towards the dresser, after searching through it she found one of her old dresses carefully folded. Taking it out, Odette also found some clean underthings and then hurried towards the bathroom. She took a nice hot bubble bath before she got out and changed into the dress. Once she was clean, she looked at her reflection and sighed, she looked a few years older...not surprising given how she felt at the moment but even so. She reached out and touched the glass with shaky fingertips before suddenly yanking her hand away and turning away.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:40 am

"Jimbo! Take this monster away from meeeeeee!"
    "Don't give me nicknames you witch!"
    "Eeeeeeep he's going to eat meeeeeee!"
    "Calm the fuck down!"
    Esme was shoving Alex into jim's arms, who barely had a hold of Alcie at the moment who was yanking at his hair.
    And Alex, just keept on laughing in delight as he refused to let go of Esme's arm, and tried to bite her hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:53 am

Odette entered the room and surveyed the scene before calmly moving and taking Alice and Alex from Esme and Jim. "Well I must say I don't think I've seen either of you get so worked up until now." She said lightly. She smiled down at her twins who had calmed down the moment she took them back into her arms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm