Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Back In Town (tags Jiminey)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Back In Town (tags Jiminey) Empty Back In Town (tags Jiminey)

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 am

Aurora made her way into the town.square, things still looked the same and Aurora wondered if Phillip was all right. She sighed and hurried onwards she needed to get back to the palace and soon...after all her friend needed her.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Back In Town (tags Jiminey) Empty Re: Back In Town (tags Jiminey)

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 am

The people in this town really are stupid.
    Jim mutterd to himself, pulling at the hood more that hide his face pretty well. The talk about the crazy young killer had clamed down, but now rumors about him being the son of one of the Korso's ahd started spread instead... how the hell did they even know about that?! It must be that council... of course. That old hag, stupid Rolf, naive Marina and for not to talk about that creepy Dimitri guy. Seriouslyw aht did eh wnat with Jim anyway?
    To lost in his thoughts, as always, he ran straight into a young woman, almost making them both fall over.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:18 am

Aurora gasped in surprise when a young man in a cloak ran into her, "Woah...you all right?" She asked with concern as she helped brace them both from falling.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 am

I really need to stop getting lost in my own head, Jim thought tohimself, quickly pulling the hood over his head as he was back on his feet. Normally he would've snapped, but he's tried to change for the better ever since Al got him out of prison.
    "Yeah I'm fine..." he mutterd.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 am

Aurora frowned, "Ok....if you're sure....any reason you're wearing a cloak in broad daylight?" She asked curiously as she adjusted her basket on her arm.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 am

He raised an eyebrow under the cloak, and cast a glance at several other people who walked around dressed the same. "Maybe the same reason half of the villagers here does?" he spat back.
    Really, why would she bother asking a stranger that.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:38 am

Aurora shrugged, "Sorry....I'm just naturally curious." She said with a sheepish smile. She turned and started to walk off not noticing the book that had fallen out of her basket onto the ground.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:41 am

Jim noticed the book and bent down to pick ti up. "Hey miss you dropped your-"
    The book was snatche dout from under his hand before he could grabb it. Blinking confused, he looked up, and to his horror saw the young concil member smiling down at him.
    "Y-y-you're the-"
    "Oh you rememeber me?"
    "CREEP!" Jim burst otu and jumped a few feets back, earnign ann amused smirk from the other.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:50 am

Aurora glanced behind her and frowned when she saw her book in the man's hands. "Oh um thank you." She said to Jim before facing the older man, "May I have my book please?" She asked politely.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:53 am

Dimitri turend to face the young woman, smiling charmingly and handed her the book. "Of course, here you go."
    Jim glared daggers at the man's back, keeping his distance. Wa he following him or something?
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 am

She smiled and pur her book back in her basket before she glanced up and studied both of them. "So um do you two know each other?" She asked curiously, noting how the cloaked man was trying to stay as far away from the newcomer as he could.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 am

Before Jim could even open his mouth to scream 'hell the f*ck no' Dimitri had already answeard.
    "Kinda, I'm close friends with his grilfriend."
    If looks could kill, Dim would be dead by now.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:06 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow at that statement and then glanced at the cloaked man....he did not look happy at all. She frowned and folded her arms, "Oh I see." She said in a bored tone as she surveyed the older man.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:08 am

Dimitri just looked more amused at the whole situation. He started ti understand why Vanessa enjoyd so much to irritate the teen. Serious anger issues... like his uncle and father perhaps?
    "If I may ask, you work at the palace right?" he asked Aurora, complteley ignoring the teen behind them.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 am

Aurora nodded, "Yes I do....I'm sorry have we met?" She asked curiously as she studied him. She noted that the cloaked man was still hidden behind the older man:
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:14 am

He shaked his head, still with that warm and friendly smile on his face. "No, but perhaps you've met my sister? Jane Porter, works there was well as the painter."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:17 am

Aurora raised an eyebrow, "You mean as the Royal Artist? Yeah I know her...her artwork is incredible, and she's really nice actually. So is your last name Porter then?" She asked and glanced over at the cloaked man wonderi f why he was remaining so quiet.

Last edited by Aurora* on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 am

Jim calmed down a little hearing abut his sister. Works at the palace? While he's in the council? That was.... a little surprsing...
    Dimitri shaked his head. "No, we have different surnames," he waved it off before he walked past her, continuing on his way.
    Jim frowned. "I've always suspcedted him to eb wierd bt not ths weird," he mumbled. "That Timkowski is such a creep... ugh."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:25 am

Aurora overheard enough to know the older man's surname now, "So Timkowski....is there a first name that goes with that?" She asked sweetly as she glanced behind her shoulder to watch him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:00 am

Jim looked back at the young woman. "You seriouslydon't knowwho he is? He's like the only person in the council people here likes. For whatever weird reason..." he shudderd. "It's Dimitri Timkowski, youngest person ever to jo the council and known for his... special hobbie. You know, speciales in crim and such?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:04 am

Aurora raised her eyebrows at that, "Interesting.....so what's your name?" She asked as she turned to face him. She had a feeling this young man had a problem with the Council....not totally uncommon but it seemed he had personal reasons for that.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:15 am

"I'm really surprsied that you don't know about him... Imean, you're partically working for the council's greates enemy," he stated. "...I'm Jim," he mumbled, not thinking about telling his whole name."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Aurora nodded and then held out her hand, "Well Jim, I'm Aurora and I would say its a pleasure to meet you but I get the feeling you don't feel overly happy seeing me." She stated with a wide smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:23 am

Jim sighend, and could't help but return the smile. Thanks to Ariel and Al, he's actually managed to be a little better around people. at least the nice ones.
    "It's nothing personal, i'm like this with everyone," he shrugged and shaked her hand quickly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:38 am

Aurora smiled and shook his hand before she withdrew it and studied him, "Well then Jim its a pleasure to meet you, and I apologize if I came off sounding blunt." She said with a little laugh.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am