Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_mb3hh3Jef91rhj5xqo1_400

Marina frowned a little as he talked, she could hear how sad he was by his voice, and she was glad Jasmine was already gone, because maybe it would hurt him seeing the girl in the house. ''I really know how you're feeling, it hurts seeing the person we love with somebody else'', Marina said quietly, remembering briefly of John and Odette. Gladly she didn't get to see them really together.
    ''Feeling pain sucks, but sometimes it's good. It makes us valorize all the good moments life puts on our way'', she said softly and kissed his cheek gently. ''You should look for Naveen...'', she suggested softly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm better -- see? [Tag Marina]

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_lxtux27Ihl1qmynpd

Aladdin closed his eyes for a moment, not even noticing the tear on his cheek. He looked towards her and smiled slightly, liking the idea of having a sister to come to. He sighed gently at her words and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her to him. "Thank you, Marina..."

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m63qji9XK91qeitqh
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 pm

[Dawwwww.... Why you're so cute, Al??? I want him for Christmas! X3]

Marina hugged him tightly, and kissed the top of his head gently. She imagined it was like it would be when Damon asked her for some advices, she just didn't know if she would hold the tears if she ever saw him crying like that.
    She gently pulled him away from his embrace and wipped his tears with her thumbs... ''I'll be here for you. Anytime you need!'' she smiled gently.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m982s01JhU1rxgnvao1_250
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6561ozPmg1r4v34qo1_r1_250

Aladdin sat back from her and bent his knees up to his chest, looking over at Marina. "Yeah. I know you will be," He said with a tiny smile. He was glad someone at the council was as kind as she was. It was odd to think that she was even in the council, especially because of how kind she actually was. It didn't seem fitting, to expose her to the sadness that came from the decisions made in the courtroom. "You're a very kind woman, Marina. I'm...thankful I met you. Even if it was a bad time," he sighed.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Marina watched him with tenderly, almost motherly eyes as he sat on the floor, like she did very times. She sat by his side and slid one arm around his shoulders, making him lay his head upon hers. ''You have never had a person to give you some advices, like a mother or sister, right?'', she asked softly and started smoothing his hair gently. She hasn't be so kind to someone in years, except for John, and she knew why she was so caring with Aladdin. She could see herself in him.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8mhyqoZKZ1r3o99wo2_250
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Aladdin leaned against her, snuggling against her side unconsciously. He liked the warmth she gave off, as well as the comfort he got from behind held like this. Jim wouldn't ever do this, unless Aladdin was having a mental breakdown. He could imagine Naveen doing it, though...That thought brought a dry sob to his throat. He fought it away and closed his eyes, hiding his face against Marina's neck. "I don't have a mother. I don't have a family in general, Marina...My parents left me on the streets when I was a little boy," He muttered.

Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Marina pouted slightly, resting her chin gently upon the top of his head... ''I don't have a family either, well, I have with John and Damon, but I've lost my parents too. I lost my mother when I was 4, and my father when I was 15.'', she swallowed hard, remembering how she had lost her father. ''I'm so sorry life has been hard on you, but you know what. I'm glad we've met at the court that day, because you have me now... Consider me like an old and annoying sister'', she chuckled lightly, hoping she could make him smile somehow.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8zq2tafEp1rdt16no2_250
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Aladdin looked towards her and smiled slightly, chuckling softly at her words. "You're not annoying, Marina. You're an amazing woman," He mumbled, nuzzling her neck affectionately. "I find it funny how easy it is to consider you my sister," He admitted, smiling slightly.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8qemfZ2fq1rc6snmo2_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Marina chuckled, both of his sweet words, but also because of his nose on her neck... Not matter how was the touch, she always had tickles over there. ''I feel the same about you, Aladdin. I'm glad I can see a younger baby brother on you'', she said playful and kissed his cheek softly. She always wanted to have siblings...

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_lxxauy2A8B1r5ruse
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:30 am

Aladdin chuckled gently, shaking his head. "Good. I'll be the best baby brother I can be!" He smiled charmingly, then winked at her. "It's nice to have a hot sister," He teased, chuckling gently before laying his head on her shoulder and grinning to himself.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8hg8gI3Ji1rd6dreo1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:48 am

''I know you will'', she said with a smirk, but when he said she was hot she frowned slightly, ''What? I'm not hot, Aladdin... I'm just a random beauty'', she nudged him playful with her should. There were more beautiful girls than her, like Odette or Jasmine, but it was nice somebody says this about her once in a while, thinking about it made her smirk.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_lxxddi3el41r5ruse
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:08 am

Aladdin cocked his head to the side and grinned. "You're beyond beautiful, Marina. Don't doubt that," He winked at her. "But, I mean, that's obvious to anyone around here," He smirked. "That's coming from a guy who has no interest in women, Marina. You should be honored," He pointed out, smirking.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m8qg0hX76R1rsxm17o3_250
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 am

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m9amwuVBt61rt3fn2

''Oh, I am honored. Believe me'', she said with a small chuckle and rufled his hair playful. ''And you're so cute, and gentle... You haven't lived your whole life at the streets, have you? I think you're educated, you far beyond being a street rat, Aladdin. You're so much better than many gentlemen I've seen'', she smiled gently.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 am

Aladdin shook his head. "I've never been to school...I don't even know how to read," He admitted, rubbing his neck. "Or write, for that matter," He sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "But, I know how to treat people well. That comes from being treated like dirt your whole life," He explained quietly. "I lived with Jim for a little while when I was younger...but, I knew he needed more than me, so I left," He said simply. "The same thing is happening with Naveen," He said, as if he were realizing it himself.

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_m7a1r2qkHE1r6q6mbo4_250
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 am

''You are an amazing person, Aladdin. Don't doubt that'', she said with a small smirked and looked down to him. ''Either Jim or Naveen is lucky for having you by their side... '', she pointed softly and picked the tip of his nose playful. She wanted to do more for him, to really be his sister or his mother for that matter, ''If you want, I could teach you how to read and write... But I must warn you, once you read your first book, you won't want to stop''

I'm better -- see?  [Tag Marina] - Page 2 Tumblr_lxxbugiv4i1r5ruse

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:14 pm