Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )

Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Empty Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 am

Charlotte holds a breath in, pacing infront of the gate to the walkway, trying to find the words in her head. Most of them came out to be really ugly and cruel while some of them were just a hotmess. Charlotte shakes her head before holding her head up high and walking towards the mansion and knocking on the door loudly.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Empty Re: Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )

Post  Marina Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 am

Marina had just taken bath on Damon, and she was playing with her son when she heard people knocking on the door. It was kinda of funny, because both she and Damon looked at the noise, ''Do you want to see who's visiting us?'', she asked him with a smile, and he promptly reached his little arms towards her. Marina giggled and took him into her arms, and after she walked towards the stair.

A servant opened the door, ''May I help...'', the maid was cut off when Marina recognized the woman at the door. It was the last visit she expected to have. ''What are you doing here?'', Marina asked coldly, stading at the last step. Last time she saw Charlotte wasn't pleasant, and honestly Marina didn't want to repeat that moment again. The maid went back to her duties, and relutanctly Marina walked towards the door.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Empty Re: Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:36 am

Charlotte went to answer the servant before looking at Marina. She wasn't suprised that she acted so harsh with her. The typical response, unless the person end up being Cinderella, out of someone after they meet Charlotte.

Charlotte bowed very slightly, a gesture she wasn't used to doing at all, before stating her purpose. "I'm here to... apologize for what I have done to you, Council Woman Marina." She looks back up at the woman with her blues eyes, trying to show honesty and care within her words. A look that was also rogue to Charlotte's face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 am

Marina frowed slightly, though Damon seemed delighted with new people around him. They way the girl was acting, her words, Marina wanted to believe her, but deep down she was afraid of trusting her and ending up hurt again.
    ''Is this some kind of joke, Princess Charlotte? Did you come here to insult and throw things upon me right into my house?'', she asked blankly, wishing she could read this girl well so she would learn her true intentions...

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Tumblr_mcyvk4P4gf1rrgnr2o2_500
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:18 am

"No, this isn't a Joke." Charlotte sighs, briefly looking at the small adorable child before looking back at Marina. "My... actions towards you that day was simply uncalled for. I had recieve... bitter news and I took it out on you that day because you were just... there. And I had no reason to. I know I hurt you and it would be understandable if you never forgave me. But I am truely sorry, Miss Marina."

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Tumblr_m21v67FZOB1r1z5a3o1_500
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:00 pm

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Tumblr_madd5fvUMU1rt8qgo

Marina sighed, deciding to give Charlotte another chance, maybe the young princess wasn't so evil as Marina thought at first. She knew very well that having the responsability upon people was stressful, and being a princess didn't make it good at all.

''I forgive you, princess. And if this makes you feel better,what you did to me, is nothing in comparisson with what other people has done'', she said with a weak smile and looked at Damon, who tilted his head and stared at her. Her smile grew up a little seeing him, and she turned to Charlotte again. ''How rude of me to make you stand like this at my door... Please, come in, Princess Charlotte'', she invited her with a gentle smile and led them to the living room, and she softly asked the maid who closed the door to bring some teas and cookies for them.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 am

Changing or an Act? ( Tag: Marina )  Tumblr_m24bc8ivbh1r1z5a3o1_500

"Thank you for being so forgiving." Charlotte whispered before accepting the invitation to come in. She looks around briefly, inspecting Marina's home and she sat down. She looks at Damon, "He's really adorable... He looks just like his Father."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:57 am

''You're welcome, your highness. Forginess is on my nature, I can't shake it from me'', she said quietly, studying Damon for a moment as he tried to seat on her lap. She gently held his sides, and keep him on tha positionf for a couple of seconds, before holding him again on her arms.

''I'm curious, and forgive me if I'm too intrusive, but what caused this change on your highness, something like that doesn't come from night to day'', she asked softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:38 am