Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Time to Practice ;) (tags: Sinnie)

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Time to Practice ;) (tags: Sinnie) Empty Time to Practice ;) (tags: Sinnie)

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Jane was drawing in the same place Flynn had showed her awhile ago and happily smiled to herself she couldn't wait to try out all of the stuff she had learned from him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Antal inlägg : 166

Time to Practice ;) (tags: Sinnie) Empty Re: Time to Practice ;) (tags: Sinnie)

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:28 pm

Sinbad walked with his hands in his pockets- and tried to keep himself in the shadows. He didn't want to be seen, and he was tired of all the women in this town who wanted to talk. He couldn't wait until his ship was ready to take him miles from here..
    Atleast now he was on his way to the -- brothel, a place where women knew their places..
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:31 pm

(Hehehe poor Sinbad XDD)
    Jane looked up from her sketch and smirked when she saw Sinbad clearly trying to sneak off somewhere. "Hi Sinbad!" She said cheerfully as she smiled at him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Sinbad stopped when he heard his name, and turned around slowly as he remembered the woman. Didn't everyone else had something better to do than bothering him?
    "Hello--- you" He said with a sarcastically smile, and had forgotten her name.
    "Are you painting again? Another man perhaps? You seemed to enjoy it.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:51 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Its me Jane and do you see a naked man? Because that would be a no." She said and shook her head at him before she turned back to her sketchpad.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:56 pm

"Who knows - maybe you draw it from memory?!" He shrugged with a hidden smirk. He ran one hand through his hair before he put it back in his pocket as he looked around if someone he "knew" was near..
    "What did you do with the painting of me?" He asked and winked at her
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Jane could feel her cheeks start to redden again, "I uh...put it away." She said and ducked her head.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:13 pm

"Ahh, okaay.. I see.." Sinbad just nodded- and because she actually blushed again, he guessed that she had kept it like she said.
    "Maybe someday I can paint you?" He asked with a eyebrow raised and with a smirk
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Jane blushed even darker, "In your dreams Sinbad." She said and kept her head turned down to hide her red face from view.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 pm

"Yupp, they are already there- so maybe you can make my dreams reality?" He said and winked at her as he nodded slightly. But he remember where he was going, and couldn't believe that he was wasting time to stand here and talk....
    "Well, I have things to do - so you can just keep painting.."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Jane looked up at him, "Oh where are you going?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:30 pm

"I don't think you want to know.." Sinbad said and let out a little laugh as he turned around slowly again to walk away. He hoped that she wouldn't follow- but he guessed that she would..
    "It's no place for virgins!" He laughed with his back towards her and didn't cared if people heard him.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 pm

She stuck her tongue out at his retreating back and then brightened when she thought of an idea. She got up and followed after him, "You know you shouldn't yell that type of information out to people." She said casually as she stole some money from his pocket with ease. She knew he would never have seen her grab it and pocketed it with ease before she turned to go.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:40 am

[Occ: aww, come on xD He has to notice! please xDd)
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

(He can notice that some money is gone when he leaves the alley and then he can get angry at Jane Wink)
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:26 pm

[Pfff xD hahha <3 but how could she steal money if he had his hands in his pockets? Oo)
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:36 pm

(She's just that good Wink XDD idk)
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm

[Hahahaha xDD yeah, sure.. ]

"Why not?!" Sinbad called out without looking back at her, and heard how she followed him - but suddenly turned around. Sinbad stopped with a frown and moved his hands over to the pockets quickly- and noticed that the money he had was gone. He clenched his fists as he fast walked over to her and grabbed her by the wrist to dragg her away from the people.
    "Give my money back!" He growled darkly and tightened his hand around her arm - and knew that it would hurt.
    "Or I swear that I'm gonna chop off your hand!"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:06 pm

(Ohhh now I'm scared o-o)
    Jane gasped in pain and stared up at him, "Do you usually grab people and.accuse them?!" She demanded as she tried yanking her hand free.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:33 pm

[You should be >Very Happy]

"What do you think?!" He growled once again with narrowed eyes
    "Give me back my money now!.. Or maybe I should do the same thing to you that I was supposed to do with the girl at the brothel!?" Sinbad said and smirked darkly by the idea.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:40 pm

(Eeep o-o)
    Her eyes widened in horror and disgust before she kicked him in the groin and yanked her hand free, without waiting to see his reaction she bolted.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:47 pm

"You stupid bitch!" Sinbad groaned and took a deep breath before he went after her quickly. And just as she was almost out from the alley- Sinbad grabbed her and dragged her back in again.
    "Just give me my money back and I will let you go!" He said calmly, but still a little darkly as before.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:53 pm

She glared at him and then gave him his money back with a dark look of her own, "Now.let me go." She said quietly.
    Sinbad
    Sinbad

Post  Sinbad Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Sinbad still had his eyes narrowed as she gave his money back, but didn't let her go.
    "How can you really be that stupid so that you're stealing from me?" He growled and pushed her up on a wall.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:12 pm

She winced as he pushed her harder against the wall, "Well I needed to practice on someone...besides I was going to put it back." She said softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:55 pm