Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;))

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;)) Empty Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;))

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 am

After the strange meeting with Dimitri and the cloaked man Aurora hurried towards he castle and started doing her job. She was doing some menial chores and as of right now was scrubbing the floor with lye and a warm wet rag next to her was a bucket full of warm water. Her hair was draped over one shoulder as she worked and she hummed as she worked enjoying the time to herself. Maybe after she was done she could look for Charming, she had a feeling he needed her advice no doubt on women.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;)) Empty Re: Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;))

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 am

((....What did Dimitri do??? Neutral Does Phil need to go beat him up???Evil or Very Mad And who was the cloaked man?Shocked))

Philip, oddly enough, had spent that day entirely castle, most of the time spent in the library, catching himself up on the current standings of the kingdom and its policies, what he had missed all the times he had snuck out of the castle during his lessons, or the times he just didn't pay attention to the lessons. But also, he was trying to figure out how exactly to tell his father that he didn't want to marry Cinderella, and that he was in love with someone else. He closed the book he was reading and rubbed his eyes tiredly and decided to stop and take a break from the books, and go get some food, having not eaten pretty much all day.

On his way to the kitchen, Philip noticed a familiar head of blonde hair and heard a familiar humming, and a wide crooked grin spread across his face. So much had happened in his life in just the past several months that he hadn't been able to really see and talk to Aurora, and seeing her there reminded him how much he missed her. He quietly walked up behind her, holding his hands behind his back as he smirked mischievously, and once he was right behind her, he leaned over a bit and lightly kicked the bucket full of water next to her, just enough so that it made a slight sloshing sound. "Hey stranger," he greeted brightly, his smirk growing, enough so that he started to feel it in his cheeks.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Aurora glanced behind her shoulder over at Phillip and smiled when she saw Phillip. She put her rag back in the bucket before she got up off the floor, "Hey Charming, how have you been?" She asked with a small smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:49 am

((woah no! He didn't do anything! ...yet I think x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:55 am

(Yes key word there Wink)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

((-.- Philip is not amused....I am however.XD))

Philip chuckled softly as Aurora greeted him with his old nick name, turning his face down towards the ground. His hands slowly, and slyly reached out to take hers, and once he held them, he smiled up brightly at his old friend and started lightly swinging their arms between them until he stopped, his smile softening, and gently pulled Aurora into a hug. "I've missed you," he murmured softly, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his head on her shoulder, hiding his face against her neck. "It seems like it's been forever since we last spoke," Philip said with a small laugh, making his tone more light as pulled back out of the embrace some, however keeping his arms around her waist and interlocking his fingers behind her back. "You been behaving?" he asked teasingly, tilting his face down as he raised a playful eyebrow and smirked softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:35 pm

Aurora smirked back up at him and lightly pressed her body against his as she smiled up at him. "Of course I have Charming....but I've heard some rumors about you." She teased as she smiled up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 pm

"That's good," Philip chuckled lightly as he looked down between them, rubbing Aurora's back slightly with his thumb. He then looked up with bright eyes and an amused crooked grin at her next comment. "Rumors huh?" he asked lightly, raising an inquisitive eyebrow, and still grinning brightly. "Anything good?" he whispered playfully as he leaned his face in closer to Aurora's, turning his head slightly to the side as if saying he was all ears.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:00 pm

She had to fight down a blush when he tilted his head closer towards her own, "Nothing of that much interest...except one about you and a certain mystery woman. Care to share details Charming?" She teased.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Now it was Philip's turn to blush. His cheeks turned a light pink color as Aurora mentioned a mystery woman, and he looked down to ground with a shy smile as he unwrapped his arms from around Aurora's waist and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I may have met a girl..." he said playfully evasive, peaking up at Aurora playfully with his head tilted to the side. "You might actually like her," he said with a light smirk and a slight laugh in his voice as he looked up at Aurora and crossed his arms over his chest. "You can both be very spirited. And both of you just love to give me a hard time," he explained, laughing a bit more and rolling his eyes as he thought about it before chuckling softly as he shook his head toward the ground.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes and then bent down to pick up her bucket from off the floor. "And I have a feeling she's not your fiance am I right?" She asked as she glanced up at him before she straightened.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:41 am

Philip smiled nervously as he shrugged his shoulders and slid his hands into his pocket, a bit of a nervous chuckle escaping his throat as he looked down at the ground between them. "You always have been very intuitive," he answered sheepishly, looking up at Aurora shyly through his lashes as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:35 am

Aurora smirked and then smiled up at Phillip, "Hmm I think you should be used to it by now." She teased as she smiled up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:25 am

Philip loved how just talking to Aurora for a couple minutes could relax him. With all the drama he has been dealing with lately, he needed to relax. He chuckled softly as he looked down at the ground, running his hand through his hair and then placing both of them on his hips as he looked back up at Aurora, smiling softly, contently.
    Buddy Time: (tags: Charming ;)) Tumblr_lscduyZ2Jv1qlkwa2o1_500

"It is interesting how, no matter how long I know you, you can still surprise," he said with a small laugh, and shaking his head lightly towards the ground as he laughed a bit more, looking up through his lashes at Aurora with an amazed crooked grin.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:44 am

Aurora laughed and then nudged him with her shoulder playfully, "That's why you like me Charming." She said lightly as she studied him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:57 am

Philip chuckled softly as Aurora nudged him playfully, smiling up at her fondly before it became a playful smirk and he slowly brought his hands out of his pockets and took hers again, once again lightly swinging them between the two of them. "Among other reasons," he added to her statement lightly, smirking excitedly. He then started to sway both of their bodies from side to side, and his smirk grew into an exuberant grin. "So...What do you say tonight, we hangout, sort of a 'catch up' night for anything that's happened over the past few months?" he asked hopefully as he meet her gaze, stopping the swaying of their bodies, and now just lightly swinging their arms.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:35 am

Aurora bit her lip as she pretended to think about it, "Well....I suppose I can fit you into my tight schedule." She said teasingly. "All right where should we meet and what time Charming?" She asked.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:10 am

Philip smirked lightly as a soft chuckle vibrated out of his throat quietly and he looked down to the ground for a short moment, and then turned his soft blue hues back up to meet Aurora's. "How about tonight, sunset. Meet me at the stables and we can take Samson out to our spot by the river?" he suggested softly, rubbing the backs of her hands with his thumbs. "I haven't spent as much as I used to with Samson either, so it'll be a 'catch up' with all my friends," he said, gesturing back towards the stables and then burst into laughter, the laugh slowing and quieting, and turning slightly bitter at the end as he made a face and looked off to the side when he realized they really were his only friends, but he quickly shook it off, looking down as he shook is head lightly, and then his face back up smile brightly at Aurora, resuming is playful swinging of their arms.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:55 am

Aurora leaned over and kissed him ion the cheek, "I'd love to catch up with you." She said quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:21 am

Philip smiled quietly joyful as Aurora agreed to their little 'date,' looking down briefly before meeting her gaze again through his eye lashes. "Good! It's a date!" he proclaimed brightly, leaning in to kiss her cheek lightly and winked to her as he was pulling back, smiling cheekily down at her. "So...Anything I should know before tonight?" he asked playfully, raising an inquisitive eyebrow as he leaned his upper body in closer to her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:30 am

Aurora smirked up at him and teasingly leaned forward just a little bit, "Well I don't know Charming....what do you want to know?" She asked.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 am

"Oh, just anything you find interesting," Philip answered simply, gesturing broadly as he looked up to the sky, and then bringing his hands behind his back and holding them there as he smirked down at Aurora. "I mean, go anywhere new? Meet any new people? Gain any admirers?" he asked nonchalantly as he slowly circled around her, arching a brow and leaning in at the last question before finishing the circle and standing in front of her again, his hands now held in front of him as he rolled forward on his toes. He suddenly felt this nervous knot start to form and tighten in his stomach, thinking about Aurora with some guy. Who was he? What does he do? What's his family like? Inwardly, Philip chided himself for getting ahead of himself, but he was still worried, as the lump forming in his throat confirmed.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:02 am

Aurora smiled and looked down, "Nobody really I just ran into a Coucil member Dimitri and another guy Jim I think. They both seemed nice enough but I didn't stick around long enough to find out." She said lightly and nudged him playfully with her shoulder. "Don't worry Charming...you're still the lord of my heart." She teased.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:12 am

Philip nodded lightly as he listened to Aurora, furrowing his brow slightly at one of the names and turning his face towards the ground as he thought. 'Jim.....Why does that name sound familiar?' he thought curiously to himself. He was pulled from this thought though, and his face lightened with crooked grin, as she nudged him lightly, and he looked back up at her with a soft smirk and matching eyes. "I am so glad," he said in an overly-dramatic touched tone, rolling his eyes a bit with a crooked grin on his face. He then slowly began to move closer to the blonde, his smile starting to change into a mischievous smirk as he slowly began to reach out towards her, and then quickly closing the last bit of space between them and starting to tickle her gently.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm

She jerked when he reached for her and started to tickle her, little gasps of laughter escaped her as she reacted to his hands on her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am