Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 pm

"I was working, not off on vacation," he clarified with a frown.
    Sighing, he decided to jsut let them think whatever the hell they wanted. He didn't feel like starting an argument over somethign so childish.
    "Speaking of Dymas, he's still missing," Fa spoke up, failing to see the small smirk on Dimitri this time.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Visit from Granny [Tag: Fa/Dimmi]

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:42 pm

''Fa, I'm worried. This could be only my imagination, but I'm afraid he's plotting something against me, or my family after I threatened him'', Marina said quietly and tightened her arms slightly around Damon.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:50 pm

"He's not as powerful as he once was before," Fa tried to assure her, but for once wans't sure herself where that bastard was planning. If even was plannign anything.
    "Don't worry Marina, he's just an old an grumpy guy who ahtes losing," Dimitri said casually, surprsingly clam about the whole one-council-member's-been-missing-for-quite-a-while.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Marina frowned more at Dimitri, he looked quite calm on a situation when she could see that even Fa was a bit worried about.
    ''He's the man who ordered my father's murdering, along with that Korso. So I might have a reason to be worried about'', she said quietly, shivering when speaking Joseph's name.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Oh more juicy information, he thoguth happily and looked back at her, pretending to be surprised. "I'm sorry to hear that Marina..."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:10 pm

''You weren't at the Council when that plot happened, and they hid it very well from Fa, though I believe she suspected something about'', she said quietly, ''You really don't have a clue of what that douchbag is doing during all this time he's gone of the Court, I haven't spoken with his daughter for a long while too'', Marina frowned again, noticing she hadn't heard of Sara for months.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:19 pm

"Sara right?" Dimitri mused to hismelf, thinking out loud. "His daughter I mean, nice young girl," he nodded.
    "Don't worry Marina, whatever that guy did to you, i'm sure he won't do it again," he smiled gently, ignroing the supicous look he recived from Fa.
    He just smiled politly back at her. "After all, there comes a time when everyone has to step down and let the younger take over."
    wiht that said, he bid his farwell and moved to leave.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:32 pm

Her brows furrowed harder, like it was only one when Dimitri said those words, that was very suspicious, and Marina wished John was here so he could read Dimitri's truly intentions by his body.
    ''Thanks for the visiting, Dimitri'', she said politely and one of the maids followed him to the front door.

''He's very suspicious, don't you think, Fa?'', Marina muttered quietly to Fa once they were all alone.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Fa snorted after Dimitri left and sat down on the couch. "I knew that boy was to good to be true the day he joined," she mutterd. In other words, she's always been supicious of the boy, no matter how much help he's been and always get the job done. "Tell em my dear, what are your thoguths about him?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 pm

Marina sat down again, cradling Damon softly. She sighed and looked up to Fa, ''I think he's a good man, Fa. He might be a little mysterious at times, but now, after what he said, I'm not sure, but I think he's seeking to be more powerful than he already is'', she pointed quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:44 pm

"Yes... a good man," Fa mumbled to herself in thought. A little too good for a council member.
    She glanced down at Damon in Marina's arms. "Does thta bother you?2 she asked. "If it turns out that he reallyis seeking mroe power? You think he'd use it for the worse?"
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Marina pursed her lips, ''It would start bothering me if he use his power for the worse Fa. The kingdom's balance is pretty damaged thanks to Dymas, if Dimitri goes to this same path, I'm afraid a civil war could happen''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Fa nodded. Marina was nothing else but right on that matter, and the kingdom rally wouldn't be able to handle a civil war now of all times...
    But, would Dimitri really do that thoguh?
    "So i take it you don't trust him?" she aksed blankly, thinking about all the times Dimitri has spoken fondly of Marina. Could it ahve all been an act?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

''Yes, I trust him, or at least I trusted him... I think it's a little suspicious he says so calmly about a missing council member, it's seems like he knows something, or maybe I misunderstood his words'', Marina bit her lip, she was confused at the moment about Dimitri,and she hoped she was wrong about him, that it was just her imagination again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:04 pm

"Hmm... we all know he can't stand me for soem reason," she huffed, totally ignroing the fact that it' spretty much ehr own fault for that. "And Dymas never treated him fair either, ever sincehe joind he' tried to make things harder for him and always went into a fit everytime DImitir just took it with a smile and still managed to make everything more than perfect. So, maybe Dim's just glad to have one less old person off his back," she shrugged.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:17 pm

''You have a point, grandma... But I still have my doubts. I would be glad too if Dymas leave us for good, but what bothers me the most is that he wasn't even worried about it. Dymas is the most powerful member after you, Fa, and if Dymas is really gone, Dimitri would be the second in charge'', she said quietly, speaking her mind.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Fa eyes widen slightly in realisation. How could she have forgottne about that fact? What if...?
    she shaked her head. Dimitir might be very supicious but sitll, he wouldn't go as far as to...
    "Even I'm getting to old for this," she grumbled.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Marina softened at Fa's expression. She seemed really tired of all the messy game the Coucil was. ''Have you ever thought of retiring, Fa? You seemed like you'd enjoy some vacation'', she said quietly and holding Damon with only one arm, she put one hand over Fa's older one.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:35 pm

The elder's eyes hardernd, as if having just been offended. "You think I'd be tkaing a vaction wiht all thismess going on? No miss, you're not getting rid of me that easy. there's still plenty of life n these old bones."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:41 pm

''I know you're a tough woman, and one of the greatest person I've ever known. But I do think you should take a vacation after all this mess is over...'', Marina said with gentle eyes. She wouldn't like if Fa got missed too.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:43 pm

"This mess won't end, it'll take a long while before that happens," she growled, irritated at the whole town for the moment. "y dear, if I leave now, break or not, you woun't be seeing me again. So i'm staying."
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 pm

''I wouldn't think you would say anything else than that... You're too stubborn to leave... I think you're married to your job, grandma'', she said with a small smirk and wrap her arm around Damon again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:56 pm

"You're only stating the obvious my dear," Fa rolled her eyes. she had never thougth about marriage after escaping her own forced one. And sure sh'es been in her fair share of relashionships but she was never to serious with them...her job was the onky thing that matterd, she never needed a man in her life to be happy.
    "I should go, thnak for having me Marina. Let's hope i won't have to babysitt again," she smiled at them both.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Marina chuckled softly, and stood up as Fa said of leaving. She wanted Fa to stay a little longer, but she was glad for the woman taking some time and visited her. ''Thank you for the visit, grandma. Don't hide it, I know you loved my little baby'', she said with a smile, and followed her to the front door.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:11 pm

"Never said I didn't honey," she chuckled, patting Damon's head softly before turning to the door, outside her carriage already ready and waiitng for her. "He's your son, how could I possible ever dislike him?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:22 pm