Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme) Empty After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

(Ooc *assuming we go to a secluded hilltop overlooking the harbor XD)
    Odette rode towards the harbor and stopped on a hilltop that was secluded from anywhere else and waited for Jim to dismount before swinging off of Angus. "I knew you before we met recently Jim." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme) Empty Re: After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:23 pm

He almost dropped the things he was holding.
    He gave ehr a weird look and laughed. "Yeah really funny Odette, what's the real thing you wanted to tell me?"
    Odette
    Odette

After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme) Empty Re: After a Ride Part 2 (tags: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 pm

Odette shook her head, "I'm serious....your father brought you to..Korso for some reason I'm not exactly sure on. You came into the room where he had been holding me and the first thing he wanted you to do was stab me with a knife. You didn't want too though....you begged not to hurt me but he didn't listen and he stabbed me through the shoulder. And even though you didn't want too you stabbed me...your father came in and he and Joseph started argueing about Joseph's techniques. Your father left with you but you decided to come back and visit me without your father's knowledge. Joseph....he tried to...but you interfered and then your father came in. He wasn't happy with any of us....for different reasons as I later found out. Your father said that he would make you forget me....and he succeeded. It doesn't end there though...when I was about to turn seventeen, your father visited me without Joseph's knowledge." She said quietly, her expression carefully blank as she spoke.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:36 pm

((Dayum, straigh to the point Oddie xDDDD ))

Jim litsend with wide and shocked eyes, having a hard time belving anything she was telling him.
    He remember quite well the things he was made to do, but... never baout Odette... And even if they had met before, why wouldn't his father want him to remember? He wanted to tell her to stop joking aorund, to shut the hell up. His fist clneched until they whitend at ehr last sentences.
    "Thne what?" he said through clenched teeth, demanding her to tell what happend between ehr and Michael. "What did he do?!"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 pm

Odette looked at him sadly, "He came into my room and he bandaged my wounds and then he...he gave me a knife. At first I thought he wanted to kill me but no he helped me learn how to use it. Before he left...he told me what he had done to you and I got mad...we both were mad. Then he told me he wanted me out of his brother's life...so I wanted to know why he hadn't killed me. He implied that he wasn't like Joseph in some ways before he left...he uh had me pinned against the door and he..he kissed me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:43 pm

"...."
    Jim just stared at her, not knowing how to react. On the inside thoguh he wanted to explode. THis was all a lie, and even if it wasn't.... why the hell would he need to hear about this?
    "Bullshit."
    He turned to leave, feeling his blood boil more eveyr passing minute. "Fucking bullshit."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 pm

Odette looked down, "Its not...Jim I swear its true, what purpose do I gain by lying to you?" She asked as she started to cry.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 pm

"Everyone gains something by laying to me1" he snapped, turning aorund to face her, not botherd by her tears. He was to angry at the moment.
    The hell was she crting over?! He's the one who should be crying!
    "You said that you knew me before, more reaosn for me to belive you'r ejust one those trash that takes advantges of me! Using me!"
    He walked aorund in cricles, trying so hard to contain his anger, but it was dwon right impossible for right now. It was alost like a sickness. He had to let it every last drop of it out.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Her eyes filled with even more tears, "I would never use you....You saved my life once Jim. I'm not ever going to forget that." She said, she could tell he was barely containing his anger now.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

"Saved your life...?" he snoretd and walked up to ehr so they stood face to face. "If what you're telling it's true, thne you were just one of the many people I was amde to hurt right?" he said with a dark smirk, making look so muh like his father. "Then I fucking liked hurting you. There ya have it. I loved every fucking minute of it! I may have cried and begged them to stop at first, but I grew to love the screams, the pain and especially the smell of blood. If I saved you it wasn't beaucse I cared, beaucse I never regrettet killing anyone..."
    He didn't know why, he just wanted to hurt something, someon, just he wouldn't be the only one who sufferd. And Odette just happend to the closest one to him... And he wasn't even sure if what he said was ture anymore.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Odette just stared at him, "You didn't like it....any single time you stabbed me you begged Joseph to stop hurting me. You even threw yourself onto his leg and held onto him when he dragged me out of the room. You were crying and your father was getting angry and then you said, "You can't own people! Even my father said that" She said as she tried to convince him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 pm

"...I don't rememeber any of it" he groeald and turned away again, taking deep breath to calm down. Running his hands through his hair he closed hsi eyes, trying to erase the picture of all the dead people he's been made killed.
    "WHy did you feel the need to tell me this? And that part with dad..." eh grimaced in disgust as he looked back at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm

She glanced down, "Look I'm sorry....I only told you because you deserve to know the truth. You needed to know everything...I'm so sorry." She whispered.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:20 pm

"Did you like it?" he cut her off, not litsening to the other thigns she was saying. "Well?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Odette glanced down, hating herself for ever having had kissed Michael back that day. "Yes I did." She said quietly and with self-loathing.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:24 pm

He chuckled, feeling the rgae groing wrose and veen more disgust. For Odette or Michel he didn't know or cared about right know.
    "So that's how you like dto be treated then? Like trash?!" hs voice got dangerously cold, it almost didn't even sound like him anymore. "Fuck this, i've had enoguh of you..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

Odette looked down as more tears fell, "I never thought...I never meant to hurt you." She said as she hung her head in despair.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 pm

"Stop that..." he whisperd and rubbde his head. "Stop fucking crying... it's annoying..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm

She slowly stopped her silent sobs and then stared out over the view unsure of what it was that he was currently thinking about.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

"This conversation.... was unnecessary..." he said quietly, but loud enoguh for her to hear. "What makes oyu think I'd need to ehar any of this? It's not like anything will make it better now is it..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Odette glanced down, "It wasn't all unnesscary....of course the kiss thing was...but I thought you should know how we knew each other." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:51 pm

"What's the ponit if knowing?" he snarled. "Being reminded of how you used to hurt one you care about, and like it, it's not exaclty a pleasant memory."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Odette bit her lip, unsure how much more she could tell him without him erupting. "You're right...I'm sorry, I just thought that if I was honest with you....I wouldn't feel...such regret." She said quietly before she moved towards Angus, she couldn't bear to hurt him anymore....no matter how much he deserved to know.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 pm

He grabbe dher wrist before she had time to get back on the hourse. "Why the hell are you feeling regret?" he asked and made her face him, his voice not has harsh or cold anymore.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:08 pm

She met his eyes, "Because...I...I should have protected you like you did me. Instead I just stood there when he told me what he had done to you....how can I not feel regret?" She asked as pure sorrow filled her eyes. Add to that she regretted ever kissing Michael but she wasn't going to bring that up again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:58 am