Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane]

Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane] - Page 2 Empty Re: Red. [Tag Flynn&Jane]

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:08 am

She looked up at him, "Uh no...I...I uh um was kind of blushing." She said and ducked her head as she kept whisking the eggs. "And no I don't mind vegetables..in fact I prefer omelette's with them." She said with a laugh.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am

He starts cutting up vegatables before looking back at Jane with a raised brow. He looks down at himself, "Oh, I should go put a shirt on, huh?" He chuckles lightly. He'd been so used to Belle that he forgot that with others that it was sort of required to put a shirt on.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 am

She laughed, "Well then I would be the only indecent one and then I would feel awkward." She admitted with another blush on her face.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:13 am

"Well then, I guess I'll just keep the shirt off." Flynn says with a slight smirk. He looks at Jane with only his shirt on and she actually looked quite nice. He was used to Belle jumping around in his shirts and he had to admit, Jane looked adorable in it. "You shouldn't feel akward, you have a very beautiful figure."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:23 am

(OMG!!! *dies* I think I'm more in love now*)
    Jane blushed even brighter and glanced over at him shyly, "Oh um thank you." She said and tucked some hair behind her ear which had slipped out of her bun. "You don't look too bad yourself...the shirtless look suits you." She said and then blushed again.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:02 am

Flynn chuckles, looking down back at the cooking. "So I've been told." He jokes, before glancing back at Jane. He looks back down before sighing, "He name is Belle by the way. We were... together for awhile, had a few ups and downs as any couple before I finally proposed to her. A few days ago, she told me that didn't want me anymore. And now I'm assuming that she's with someone else that she clearly wants more than me..." Flynn places the knife down, closing his eyes as he tries to force the memories down. He looks back at Jane with a smile, "I just wanted to tell you that, since you were accidently apart of it. And to thank you, for accompaning me for it also."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 am

She bit her lip, "I'm sorry....well I'll always be here if you need someone to talk too Flynn." She said gently and then leaned over to kiss his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:20 am

Flynn smiles and looks at Jane. "Thank you... Jane." He places a hand ontop of hers lightly.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:30 am

She smiled at him for anoher moment before she looked down blushing, "Well I have a feeling you would do the samw for me, besides you're a good friend to me." She said gently.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:42 am

"Always." Flynn grins before taking her mixed eggs and placing it onto the pan. "So, have you found any guys yet?"
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 am

Jane looked down and bit her lip, she was grateful the bruise on her face had faded, "Uh...well...there was this guy Cale...but he uh...he...tried...he tried taking advantage of me during the Masquerade." She said and hung her head in shame.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am

Flynn nearly drops the pan that he'd just took off the fire. He stands back up placing it ontop of the counter. "Are you alright Jane?!" He asks quickly, looking at her with concerned eyes.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:31 am

Jane nodded but she was starting to tear up, "H...he scared me...no one's...no one's ever...I...I...I just I panicked. He hurt me...and yet I feel bad for him...why...why is that?" She asked as she rubbed her arms
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"It's ok Jane..." He whispers before pulling her into a soft hug. He rubs her back gently as he carefully placed her head onto his shoulder. "You're safe here Jane..."
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Jane cried into his shoulder but then started to become aware of how close they were and to take in the fact that she was only wearing a shirt. It wasn't helping matters that he was shirtless or that he smelled good or that he was always so nice to her. She pulled away and wiped at her eyes, though they were still close to each other. "Sorry." She mumbled and shyly looked away.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Flynn shakes his head, smiling softly at her before brushing away the tears still on his cheek. "It's alright to cry. It's better to let your emotions out, or else you'll be stuck in a downward spiral forever." He explains to her, even though he wasn't following his own advice. It was best to give Jane a little bit of happines than dwell on his own.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

She frowned, "You should follow your own advice too." She said quietly and stretched up to brush some hair back from his eyes. She smiled at him and then pressed a gentle kiss against his lips, suddenly realizing what she was doing she pulled back, "I..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to do that." She apologized with her face bright red.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 am

Flynn chuckles a bit at her comment before looking at her through his eyelashes. He merely blinks as soon as he feels her lips upon his before he places both of his hands on her shoulders and helps pull her back. "No, no... It's quite alright..." He whispers, looking down a bit, not knowing how to respond to Jane.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:28 am

She frowned, "No that was inappropiate of me...I'm sorry." She apologized and turned away feeling her face heat up again. It had felt different then when Cale had kissed her...there had been no spark.
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 am

((....Yes!!!XD))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:08 am

Flynn looks at her slightly. "Well... It doesn't help that we are both half naked." He gives her a small grin, trying to play it off as a bit of a joke.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Post  Jane Porter Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 am

She blushed again and then looked down, "Yeah that's true enough." She admitted with a shy laugh and looked down. "Still you must think the worst of me." She said quietly and bit her bottom lip.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Flynn shakes his head, "I don't. You're an amazingly sweet girl Jane. sweet as Candy... I just... I can't get over her..." He sighs, looking up at her throw his eyelashes.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

Jane bit her lip, "Look Flynn...I'm sorry, lets just pretend I never kissed you." She said firmly and looked down.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:05 pm