Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:54 pm

(( FUCK. Should have responded this morning XD ))

"Yes. I could never sleep with another woman Belle." Flynn tries to explain to her, still following her all the way into the house. He smiles politely as the maid gave him extra clothes and a towel. He takes off his vest, shirt, and pants, drying them each with the towel before slipping on the new ones. "Thank you." He says to the maid as she walks away.

Flynn places the towel ontop of his head, drying out his hair from the rain, his mind wandering as he stares down the floor. Was it truely that hard for her to be with him? She gone to sleep with Eric, willingly he assumed. She must have had a better time with him than she ever did with Flynn. His thoughts as his ears picked up a dangerous tone with a phrase that ended with his name.
    "It's nothing you really should concern yourself, sir." Flynn responded forcing the lightness in his tone.

(( He can see the absent of her ring Razz ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

John scoffed at Flynn's words and glared at Belle. "She's my sister, Rider. I know more about her than you'll ever know," He said quietly. He traced his eyes over Belle's frame, trying to find some hint. He paused on her left hand and clenched his jaw. He brought that hand to her attention, holding it in front of her face. "So, that's what you did, huh? Let me guess. You're saving him the pain of being with a broken toy, right?" John cooed. "You are pretty broken...Dad really did a number on you, didn't he?" John questioned, tilting his head to the side as he took her jaw again, holding it too tightly.

She only stared at him, no emotion or pain showing anywhere on her. Just emptiness. She did, however, turn her eyes away from him. "Oh, no, no, no, Belle. Don't you remember? You know better than to look away. Keep your eyes open. Watch everything I do to you," He purred, the quote sending a shiver up Belle's spine. She clenched her fist at her side and turned her eyes back to him. He smirked at her. "Oh, so obedient," John said with admiration. "He really fucked you up, huh?" John sighed, his eyes confused, like he was searching her face for an answer. "Why would you let him do it to you, Belle? Him and all of his friends. You let them touch you--"

"No! I-I was scarre--" Belle exclaimed, only to get slapped -- hard -- across the face with the back of John's hand. She fell onto the ground, but otherwise made no sort of reaction -- like she hadn't felt it. "Don't talk back to me, Belle." John snapped his fingers. Two men -- roughly the same physical size as John -- came forward and grabbed Flynn's arms, obviously to restrain him from getting to John.

"You should have believed her, Rider -- that's she broken. She's what my father made her into. Fucked up," John said lightly, shaking his head. He pulled Belle back up by her arm, the only thing holding up being him. "My Father knew she was a problem from the day she was born. Made sure she knew it every day he could. He would steal her away and teach her to be obedient -- do what he says, when he says it, or face consequences...She was a fast learner, from what he said. Then, he and his friends would switch off on who got to play with her. She never once fought back -- never once disobeyed him. He made her heartless. There were times when she would spark up around me -- smile, even. But, he'd muffle that flame before it spread. She was his doll. His beautiful little doll," He murmured, caressing her cheek.

"I taught you better than this, Belle. I fixed you. I know I did. You can't be empty like that again," he whispered, shaking his head slowly, a bit of an eccentric look crossing his eyes. "Guess I have to force a reaction. Any emotion," He said simply.

He threw her back against the wall. She grunt, and started to slide down the wall. He caught her hand and pinned it above her head. "Oh, dad would have loved to see you now...You really are beautiful. Full lips, just like mother's..." he traced his thumb over her bottom lip. "But, dad didn't care for lips. He liked legs," John murmured, reaching down and hooking his hand at the back of her knee. She hooked her leg around his hip without a word otherwise. But, the movement was robotic. John glared at her, but she only stared back. His eyes moved to her neck, where he noticed the soft bruises there -- fresh. "Those can't be Riders...Oh my, has Belle been a whore?" He cooed, grabbing her chin and arching a brow. "You get punished for that, Deary," He sighed.

"But, what should we do?" He hummed. "I have been wanting a new bar..." He smirked and then threw her into the bar. The glass shattered, sending shards all around Belle as she now laid in the rubble. John yanked her up by the front of her shirt and tilted his head. "Fight back, Belle. Or do I really have to remind you of what he did?" John growled, his hand moving to the front of her pants.

"Stop it," She whispered, though her expression showed no sign that she was the one who had even said it. "Sorry, can't hear you," John mused. "STOP IT!" She cried out, a wave of fear washing over her. She threw a punch at him, but he caught her fist. "Oh, there's some emotion..." He smirked and pinned her against the wall. He threw his own punch, hitting her right cheek. She cried out again, this time the pain actually pulling a reaction. He grinned and threw her on the ground, pinned her down under him and threw another punch, hitting her in the left cheek that time. She struggled underneath him, the fear gripping her as she now screamed for him to get off, to stop -- that she would listen and obey and be a good girl. He growled at that and hooked his hand around her neck, squeezing. She gasped and desperately tried to claw his hand off of her neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Flynn quickly goes to stop John before the two men held him back. "Get off of me!" He quickly snaps at the men, trying to get past them. As he listened to John, his eyes widen slowly before shaking his head.
    "John, stop!" He pleads loudly, "This isn't a way to do it!" His pleas were useless as he watched John continue hurting Belle. He remembered his own, her expression, his beating, how she didn't fight back. He growled, remembering how he promised he wouldn't let it happen again.
    "Belle!" He yelles before twisting both of the men's arms on him, the new added strength helping him. Both men let go and Flynn elbowed one of them and slammed him into the other, both collapsing on each other. Flynn pulls out his hand knife before running and tackling John off of Belle. He pins John to the ground, just as he did with Belle but his knife pressed against John's throat.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:32 pm

The second John was off of her, Belle dragged in a rough breath of air, coughing and bringing her hands up to her neck as she gasped for air, her lungs trying to work faster than possible to get oxygen. She looked over at Flynn, pinning John down with a dagger. "D-Don't hurt him!" She pleaded, her voice hoarse.

John smirked up at Flynn, his green hues empty of any remorse. "So sweet...She's protecting me, after that?" He mused, chuckling lowly. "He's still...my brother," She whispered, her tone scared and eyes wide. "I'm the only family she has. You of all people should know what's its like to not have family, Rider. Now, get off of me," He said with a smug look on his face.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Flynn eyes narrow dangerously as John looked so smug. He raises his knife slowly, looking as if he was actually going to stab John. He stabs the knife down, next to John' face. "Even if I did have family, I would never bring back such memories to them. Maybe you need to learn what it means to have No family to lean back on. How alone it really is." He growls at John before standing up. Flynn jogs over to Belle, kneeling down next to her. He goes to touch her face, but stops himself, not wanting to hurt her further.
    "I'm sorry..." He whispers before lifting Belle into his arms. He carries her towards the door, letting he go for a bit to grab a cloak and cover her with it, shielding her from the rain. He lifts her again, he looks back at John briefly before jogging back out into the rain.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:57 pm

John gaze did not falter when Flynn stabbed so close to his head. He only smirked, his eyes alight with amusement. He knew the boy was too weak to actually kill him, especially if Belle was on the line. He chuckled slightly, watching as he moved over to Belle and lifted her.

Belle flinched away when Flynn went to touch her cheek. She shouldn't be scared of him touching her. But, he'd nearly stabbed John. Her eyes flickered to the other two men unconscious on the floor and her pulse quickened. She whimpered when he picked her up, both from the pain finally setting in of her injuries, as well as the fact she did not want to be touched.

John chuckled darkly, seeing the way Belle was already crying in Flynn's arms, her frame shaking. Her golden eyes were wide with fear, still. He smiled smugly towards Flynn in their parting glance, then shook his head when the two were gone. He looked around, noting the mess and sighed heavily. One of the maids would have to clean that up when they came out of hiding.

(end 8'D)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:51 pm