Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle] Empty Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:16 am

Cale had dropped his arm from Flynn's shoulders as they walked towards the tavern, his face becoming more empty as some thoughts started to swim around inside his head. Why was he even doing this? He could of been off with those two girls-did he know their names?-but instead he was here with this guy, trying to prove being with one woman was a stupid choice. Why did he care what this guy thought, or how he was feeling? He didn't care. He doesn't care. He kept repeating those three words to himself over and over, his fist tightening at his side, so he quickly stuffed his hands in his pockets, and his jaw clenching, as he tried push all contrary thoughts out of his head.

Cale smiled brightly back at Flynn as they got to the tavern and he opened the door. "Here we are. Come on in," he said enthusiastically. He seamlessly entered and then walked over to the bar and ordered two drinks, handing one to Flynn as he took a sip of his own. "Follow me," he said discretely to Flynn as he started over to a table in the corner of the tavern. "Take a seat my young pupil," he said as he laughed lightly, pushing out a chair for Flynn and then taking a seat himself, drinking another gulp of his drink. "So go ahead and take a look around, pick out someone you like," he said invitingly as he leaned back in his chair, spreading his arms out as he gestured to all the people, but more specifically to the women. He then looked around at the women himself, taking a sip of his drink and smirking mischievously as he made eye contact with several women and winked at a couple.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle] Empty Re: Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:06 am

Flynn hesistantly sits down next to Cale, looking around at all the women before looking down at his drink. He goes to put it down and push it away, but the inner voice in his head stops him from doing so. Why hadn't he drank all this time? To prove himself that he wasn't anything like his father. He felt like he was now, how his father lost the one thing that meant most in his life and now, him. Why not stop fighting and become who he'd fight all the time to be?

He took a swing of the drink, the distastefulness being almost too much for him to actually swallow. However, it gave him a comforting feeling, numbing the taste and his inner feelings from anything. Now he understood why so many men took up drinking as their stress reliever. He looks around the bar, his eyes now opening to a new world. He sees women, lots of them, in their flirtacious looks and auras. Flynn leans forwards, seeing a peculiar redhead looking at him with seductive eyes. Flynn leans back just a bit, tilting his head with a slight smirk as the woman licks her lips in a flirtacious way.
    Cale
    Cale

Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle] Empty Re: Sooner or Later [Tag: Flynn and Belle]

Post  Cale Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 am

Cale smirked triumphantly as he looked over and noticed Flynn starting to loosen up, chuckling quietly and shaking his head slightly as he looked down at his drink and then finished it off. He motioned to a waitress to bring another and then leaned forward onto the table and looked back at the red head Flynn was silently flirting with. "Nice pick," Cale said approvingly as he turned his attention back to the other male. "Now usually, when I approach a woman, I ask her a question while also flattering her a bit. Pretty much forces them to respond in some way. Just like 'what is a beautiful young woman like you doing here all alone.'" he instructed Flynn casually, nodding to the waitress as she brought him his drink and taking a quick swig from it. "What do you say? Wanna give it a try?" he asked brightly with a playful smirk as he set down his drink.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 pm

"My one question is, why so simple?" Flynn asks looking at Cale with a smirk before taking one last swing of his drink before getting up and heading towards the redhead. As they converse, the girl's expression is a dead give away of what exactly Flynn is playing on her. She blushes before giggling and pushing him away a bit as a joke. The girl chews her bottom lip as he leans over and whispers something in her ear before he leads her over to the bar.

(( I'm guessing he caught on pretty quickly XDD ))
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:43 am

((I'm guessing.XD))

Cale smirked, amused, as Flynn walked off to talk to the red head, looking into his glass as he swirled the liquid slightly before taking a deep gulp of it. He then looked up and around the room, scoping out the women and choosing who to make his move on, stopping on a few girls who were giggling and chatting together in the center of the room. He smirked mischievously before he pushed himself up and headed over to their table, leaning forward on one arm against the table as he flirted with them. He chatted with all of them for a little while before he just started talking with one of them, a statuesque blonde, who he convinced to go outside with him. As they left, he glanced back to see what Flynn was up to, chuckling softly seeing he was doing well with the red head, and he then headed out to the alley beside tavern with the blonde. It wasn't long though until Cale and the blonde entered the tavern again, Cale sending the blonde a wink before heading over to another girl.

((I think I can stop there. Razz ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:20 am

Belle's golden gaze fell upon the grey sky as she approached the tavern. She scowled. Great. It was going to rain, and she had walked all the way here. She sighed and shook her head. Figured. She had run out of liquor at the house and was honestly too lazy to go buy more. Maybe she could talk Eric into it later. Either way, she just wanted a drink right now.

She slid her cloak off as she entered the tavern, hanging it up on a hook. Running her fingers through her long waves, she looked around the tavern. Her gaze halted immediately as it fell on a red-headed girl that was draping herself on Flynn. She narrowed her eyes and was closer to them before she had time to think it over. She crossed her arms, her gaze cold and empty, but still managing to pierce into the girl like she had daggers. "I see you're enjoying yourself, Rider," she muttered, still not looking at him.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:11 am

As the Redhead comes close to kissing Flynn's lips, she stops before looking at Belle with confused eyes before pouting looking back at Flynn.
    "Always a pleasure, Ms. Rolfe." Flynn replies to Belle as he watches the redhead look at him with a questioning gaze and brushing her finger across his lips. "Flynnie, hunny, who is this little girl?" She asked before Flynn shook his head.
    "No one you need to concern yourself with, Love." He cooes before gesturing her towards her drink. She reluctantly takes it as Flynn takes his, swinging his body around.
    "What have I ever done to deserve such a visit like this. Ms. Rolfe?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:20 am

Don't, Belle. You'll get blood on your dress, and you like this dress, She mentally reminded herself, her hand twitching for the dagger on her hip. She crossed her arms behind her back and finally shifted her gaze towards Flynn. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Oh, just happened to come here and see you with this..." she eyed the girl up and down. "Never mind," She muttered, shaking her head.

She eyed the glass he was holding and was staggered a bit. "You're drinking," she mumbled, though it was inaudible over the bar noise, her lips were still readable. "Don't be an idiot, Flynn. Throw your dick around -- that's all fun and games. But, don't fuck it up with alcohol," she glared at him. "You always promised me you wouldn't drink -- I may not have agreed, but you still promised it. I guess that means nothing now, huh?" She pursed her lips into a hard line, her eyes locking away any feeling.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:00 am

Flynn side glances the redhead as she uses her back as a defense from Belle before smirking back at Belle. "I really feel like this whole jealousy should be switched around, don't you think? I mean you are the one who told me that you didn't want me, remember?" He jabbed at her with his head tilted to the side.
    Flynn looks at the drink as he was swirling in his hand before purposefully taking a swing infront of her. "That promise was a lie, me trying to pretend I am nothing like my Old Man. Crude, Drunkard, no sense of direction in his life... And that's only the normal stuff. But than I realized, I am exactly like my father. I just needed the experience." He raised his brows as he took another swing. "But, what do you care anyway?"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 am

Belle glared as he went for a low blow against her. She expected that one, though. She started to say he wasn't like his father, but then paused, realizing she'd never even heard about his father. She furrowed her brows for a moment, puzzled, then she huffed and rolled her eyes. "Just because I don't want you doesn't mean I don't care about your well-being, Flynn," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 am

((I'm just gonna slip this in here.:3 Don't mind me.))

Cale glanced over from the table of young women he was at to see Flynn, but not with the red head anymore. Instead he was with a brunette, and it looked more like they were fighting, but you know, perhaps Flynn was changing how he was picking up women. Cale talked the girls he was with into heading out with him, and as he walked to the door, past Flynn, he casually bumped into the brunette. "Oh sorry man," he apologized, giving Flynn a light pat on the back as if to say 'see ya,' before he winked at the other male and then walked over to the women and left the tavern with them.

((The floor's all your guys'. Wink ))
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:24 am

Flynn narrows his eyes slightly when she said that she did care for his well being. He didn't know why, but it hurt more that she somewhat cared for him than she just didn't care for him about him at all. He shakes his head. "Thanks for the generosity..." He mumbles, clearing showing his emotions for that one second, how truely hurt, broken, and torn from her saying those words. He makes a Tch! noise before turning in his seat, ordering another drink.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 am

Belle's fist clenched at her side when she saw the slightest break in his facade. She wasn't the only one faking this. She looked away as he ordered another drink and closed her eyes tightly. "So, what? You're just going to not talk to me?" She questioned, her voice obviously being forced to remain steady.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:05 am

"There's nothing to talk about. If you're insisting so much that you don't want me and you care for my well being, why don't you mosey off and continue not to care." Flynn tells her, his back still towards her. The redhead slicks her hand onto Flynn's back, sneaking a michevious and victorious look towards Belle, giving her the 'See Ya Later Biotch' look and finger waving.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:10 am

Belle pursed her lips at his words, but soon found her pulse quicken as she looked towards the red head. She glared, her golden eyes brighter than normal. She focused on the girl, catching her gaze. She smirked, then crossed her arms, watching as the girl -- who's hues were now also golden and bright -- walked lazily over to a wall and proceeded to hit her head against it until she knocked herself out. Belle blinked, the gold color of her eyes returning to normal, and smiled childishly with delight. "See you later, biotch," she muttered under her breath.

(Belle's main magic is hypnosis. I had to. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 am

Flynn watches the girl as she gets up to the point where she was surrounded by everyone in the bar. He looks back at Belle before shaking his head in frustration and getting up. "Belle, just stop." He tells her, lookg at her before side stepping her to head towards the door. He pushes his hair back in frustration before turning back towards. "If this a crude, sick joke that you are playing Belle, please stop before you humiliate yourself for your own stupidity. Just go, leave so I can pretend that you're... basically dead to me!"
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 am

Belle was still smiling childishly over her little trick when Flynn caught her attention. Her smile fell quickly. She bit her bottom lip and frowned, flinching at his raised tone of voice. However, his last words hit a chord. She felt everything break. Dead to him. Good job.

Belle shook her head, her eyes wide and hurt. "I wish I was," she whimpered, turning on her heels and walking to the front exit. She grabbed her cloak and rubbed her eyes as she tried to get it on correctly, a bit disorientated from his words.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

Flynn watches her, seeing that he wasn't the only one acting here. His heart nearly sanked when he hears her whimper and before his logic got the best of him, he reached over and grabs Belle's hand, spinning her back over towards him, into his chest. His other hand unintentionally places on her lower back area as his eyes bore into her golden eyes. Her scent waivers into his senses, realizing how much he truely wanted her. His jaw locks and his eyes now determined, a fire in them that had dull ever since the split.

Flynn lets his hand on her lower back fall, stepping away from her a bit, but his other hand still holding tight onto her tiny one. He quickly lets go and grabs her wrist instead, now heading out the door, dragging her along. Flynn determinedly walks them into the rain, heading in a direction and looking like a man on a mission.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 am

Belle gasped as she felt herself being pulled back. She started to object, only to find herself pinned against Flynn's chest. She looked up at him with her wide, golden hues -- which were surprised at first, only to fade to a mixture of irritation and yet yearning. She took in a deep breath as she felt his hand on her back. The breath sent his scent through her, spiking up her pulse as it always had. He, like Eric, had his own familiar scent. She watched the way his jaw set and a new blaze set over his eyes.

And, just as quickly, she was being dragged out into the rain. "Flynn!" she gasped, his grip on her wrist determined to keep her there. She followed after him, stumbling slightly, but keeping up nonetheless. "Flynn, stop it! We can't do this -- whatever it is you're doing! Y-You just need to go home. And, I need to go home to Eric. We need to just...stick to the plan," she pleaded, knowing that if she stayed with him, she would get swept up.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:00 pm

As she ranted like she usually did, he midly ignored her, taking a set path. He turns down an alleyway, an alleyway that both of them remember well. Flynn walks to to the dead end before turning around, grabbing her arms, and lifting her. He lifts her to place her on the wall, right next to the rigid hole made from a fist.

"Belle, shut up and listen for once your damn life!" He commands her, a rare thing he ever did with her, as he holds her against the wall. "Do you want to know why I did this?! The reason why I wanted to fight for you?! Why I love you, Belle?! I'll give you 10 reasons why. I love you more than anything that I could ever love in this world. I love you because I am Me when I'm with you. I love you because you give me the hope to love again. I love you becaue you give me a reason to wake up in the morning each day with a smile on my face. I love you because you give me happiness everytime I see these beautiful golden eyes. I love you because you are the smartest and the strongest woman with the humor of a 3 year old I've ever seen in my lifetime. I love you for wanting to prance around in nothing but my shirt all day. I love you because even though I was a vegatable with abosolutely no memory, you still wanted to help. I love you because... You are the Day to my night. And I love you because no matter how much I try, I will never stop loving, even though... I don't want to try."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Belle followed without really taking in where they were at. It was raining, but Flynn seemed to know exactly where he was going. And, when they were there, she knew, too. She gasped, not having expected him to pin her to the wall. She wiggled, but found his words catching her off guard. She glared at him, not liking that she was being told to shut up. She remained silent through his spiel, glad for the rain to disguise the tears that slid down her cheeks.

She looked away at the end, her lips pursing into a line. What was she to say to that? She shook her head and pushed his chest to make him let her go. "You shouldn't love me, Flynn Rider," She said simply, her voice uneasy with the obvious effort to suppress tears. "I need to see my brother," she muttered, starting off out of the alley. She didn't want to be there. Not with those memories. She was going to fall into his arms again and waste everything she had been working towards. His safety and happiness was worth more than hers.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Flynn only stood these as she pushes him away , almost letting his heart sink back into it's closed hidden cage. However, he shook his head, A Rider never lets go of the one he loves the most even if it meant shooting down whatever diginity he had left. He turns and follows after her, "But I do, Belle Rolfe. So you better get used to it whether you like it or not."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:26 pm

Belle crossed her arms stubbornly, ignoring the fact that he was following her. "Yeah, well...look!" She chirped, pulling her cloak to the side along with her collar to show her neck -- marks and slight bruises perched upon her neck and shoulder, obviously done by lips. "I slept with him," She said simply, knowing full and well that he would know who she meant. "Go home to that girl -- she looked far better in your shirt than I ever could," she scoffed bitterly, trying to find some way to make him leave. She knew Eric was at least partially a key. But, they were getting closer to her brothers mansion. If he didn't stop following, he'd end up going in the mansion with her -- she had no doubt that he would.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Flynn stops his tracks as she told him that she slept with him. I knew it... He thought, feeling his heart sink even further down. He clutches his hand tightly, how he was glad that Rain could mask anything. He follows her again. "That's fine. I knew it was going to happen anyways." He said, trying to keep his voice steady but it did stumble a bit, sounding a bit broken at the end. "You mean Jane? She's a friend, that I happened to save from Wolves eating her alive. She was wearing my shirt because she fell into the river while running. I didn't sleep with her, Belle. I was on teh couch the whole night."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:01 pm

He was still following? Belle pursed her lips and shook her head. She started to say something, but found his words halted even her walking. "Really...? You just slept on the couch...?" She asked, her voice surprisingly hopeful and relieved. But, even her relief faded as quickly as it had come. She knew he was going to follow her all the way to John's mansion, and so she didn't bother to stop him.

Soaked to the bone, she numbly knocked on the front door. One of the maids opened it and ushered both her and Flynn inside. Belle shivered and pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her in her bra. She took the towel the woman offered and dried off her upper half, then toweled her hair try. The maid hurried back with one of her outfits and even one for Flynn, should he change clothes. She slid on the tank-top and took her bra off once she was covered. She hooked a towel around her waist to change her pants and underwear. "Thanks," she mumbled as the maid went and gathered up her wet clothes. She leaned onto the back of the couch and stared at the ground, her eyes empty and desolate.

"Ah, Belle! Always nice to see my baby si-" John started, but paused when he finally saw her face. His brows furrowed. "What's the matter?" He questioned.

"Nothing," Belle said simply. John pursed his lips and tilted her chin up to make her meet his gaze. He shook his head slowly, a look of worry crossing his brow.

"But, Rider is here...You shouldn't be..." He trailed off, his voice quiet as he was mostly just talking to himself. He then paused and narrowed his eyes slightly at her. "What did you do, Belle?" He asked sternly, tightening his hold on her jaw.

She didn't respond to the added strength. She only stared at him blankly. "I did what was right," She said in a whisper. John's glare turned more cold. She tensed slightly as she saw that loving side of him sink into the recesses of his mind simply by the dulling color of his eyes.

"What did she do, Rider?" John asked, his tone holding calm and content, his gaze staying on his sister.

(He's referring to the break up, if that's not obvious. XD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:12 pm