Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Antal inlägg : 1179
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-25
    Ålder : 30

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) Empty A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:14 pm

( Sorry it took me a bit. >.< Multitasking xD )

*Rapunzel stirs and rubs her eyes as she turns over and looks at the sun rising in the window; she thinks for a bit, remembering where she was as she sighs and sits up in the bed; she liked being out and just forgetting about how her heart was feeling for a bit; hopefully she could do it again soon; she reluctantly gets herself out the bed as she straightens out her hair, walking over to the door, and opening it, peeking out; she was a bit hesitant on where to go, since she didn't know this house too well*
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina) Empty Re: A New Day is Dawning (Tag: Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 pm

The doctor arrived before dawn, and Marina didn't have to be waken up... She couldn't sleep, the bed was too uncomfortable, and her fight with John was still echoing in the walls of that room. She walked around her bed, went inside the bathroom, went back to her room and stared the hole John made on the wall. She passed her fingers softly on it, and some of the drywall simply fell to the floor.

After the doctor's visit, Marina walked him out... She was really pregnant, she was going to be a mother... What should she do now?? She was thinking about it while she walked back to her room, and on her way she saw Rapunzel, ''Good morning. Did you sleep well?'', she asked softly.

[DW!! :3]
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:19 pm

*Rapunzel starts, seeing Marina but she smiles brightly, walking up to her* Yes, I did! *she giggles* Oh! What did the doctor say?? I've been so anxious to know!!!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:27 pm

Marina got a little aback of the girl's energy in so early time of the morning... ''I'm glad you did slept well...'', she said with a little, soft smile... She looked down and blushed, ''Hmmm, the rumor was true, I'm pregnant...'', she said softly and put her hands on her stomach.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:00 pm

*Rapunzel gasps and giggles non-stop* Congratulations!!!!! Oh my goodness, I'm so happy for you!!! My gosh, you're going to be a wonderful mother..!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Marina gasped, but scared... ''T-thank you, Rapunzel... But I'm not sure I'll be a wonderful mother... John doesn't even want the child know he's the father...'', she whispered, recalling John's words.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:42 pm

*Rapunzel bites her lip* W-well... *she looks down, a little upset* Forget about him in concerns with the child then. This isn't about John anymore. This is about you and the baby. And I know you'll be a good mother.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:49 pm

''Thanks, Rapunzel...'', Marina said sincerely and looked at her with soft eyes... ''I was going to change and going downstairs to have breakfast... Do you want to join me?''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:25 am

*Rapunzel smiles* Yes, of course!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:57 am

Marina smiled softly at her, ''Wait just a moment as I change my clothing...'', she said and walked back to her room. She put her clothing by herself, a simple navy blue dress, and she walked back to Rapunzel's room. ''Ready to go?''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:41 am

*Rapunzel smiles and nods* Yes!! Pretty dress, by the way!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:56 am

Marina blushed softly, ''Thank you, Rapunzel...'', she said and started walking towards the dinner room. She sat on her place, and right after the maids came with the trays... Marina looked at hers, and didn't feel like eating this morning.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am

*Rapunzel sits happily and bounces when the food comes* Ooh, this looks so good!! I've never been served food before! *she tilts her head at Marina* Are you not hungry...?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:54 am

''I should eat, because of the baby... But I can't, I don't want to eat'', Marina said simply, staring at the tray in front of her. The food looked delicious as always, but she didn't have any appetite since last night.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:12 am

*Rapunzel eyes soften* Ah... *she bites her lip*W-well...maybe we can talk about something until you've gotten your appetite back!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:17 am

Marina smiled simply, ''Talk about what?'', she asked shyly, looking up to the blonde... She had no idea of what she could talk right now, seeing that her fight with John kept echoing into her head during all the night.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:30 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip; she wasn't too sure about a good topic, herself, her mind still thinking about what she might have done wrong...; she bites her lip in thought before looking at Marina brightly* Uuuum...baby names!
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:38 am

Marina smiled a bit, and a couple of name popped into her mind, but it lasted shortly, picking names was something she would love to do with John, but that wouldn't happen... ''Hmm, I don't know. The only yhing I'm sure is that is going to be a boy...'', she said with a small blush. Her whole life she knew she was going to have a boy, it was almost certain as the air she breathed. ''What names do you suggest??''
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:16 am

*Rapunzel bites her lip, pushing her two index fingers together as she thinks with a pout* I...I don't really know... I'm not too good with names...
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 am

Marina giggled softly, ''Just tell me a couple of names you know... Maybe I like one'', she said gently, and absentmindedly she took her glass of juice and started drinking from it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:19 pm

*Rapunzel sighs* Alright...um... H-how about...Daniel..? Or...Peter? Or...Tobias maybe..? I don't know... *she sighs, with a blush*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Marina laid her glass on the table and smiled softly, ''I like Daniel... Do you like it, Daniel?'', she said to her stomach and nothing happened, ''It seems he doesn't like it...'', she whispered with a funny face and rested one hand softly on her bump... ''So tell me more about you.. I already know you make delicious cookies'', she said with a little giggle.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:35 am

*Rapunzel giggles and places her elbows on the table and rests her chin on her hands* Oh well...I..ummm... Not too sure what I should say... *she giggles shyly*
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:52 am

Marina looked down shyly... ''Oh, just tell me anything you would like, your family and friends for instance'', she said with a softly smile, looking up to her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:49 am

*Rapunzel smiles and sighs* Well...I don't really have much of a family... I...I mean...recently I did find out I have a cousin that lives here!! I'm so happy about that. Other than that nothing... I haven't seen many..old friends around lately...except..Eric, anyway.... *she pouts a bit before looking back at Marina* B-but I have met some new friends!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:09 am