Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida] Empty A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:49 am

It has been a long and exhaustive day at the construction of their cottage. Eric was glad they were finally getting back home, and yearning for some time just for him and Kida. He wasn't complaining about the day, he loved teasing and being teased back by Belle, and the small moments he had with Kida, but he gladly would dismissed John, but at least the guy was useful until some point, and Eric learned a lot of how to build a house with him. His wife, Marina was fine... A little naive to his opinion, but she seemed to care a lot with her baby.

Speaking of the baby, Eric was aware of Kida's feelings about being a mother. He could note the past days how she tried to cover the beautiful small baby bump that was popping in her stomach. He also had a lot of feeings towards him. There were times when he was glad and calm, mostly when he was around her, but there were others, when he was alone that he could feel a little scared or nervous about it. As he said to Jim, he knew nothing about how to be a father, since he had not father figure during all his life.

But during all their way back home, Eric was calm, a bit tired, but pleased. He would kiss Kida's head once in a while, just for the pleasure to make her feel better, and safe knowing she had him. Once they were next to Belle's, Spirit walked straight to the stable and stopped at his stall, next to Phillipe. Eric slid from the saddle and patted his neck, ''Good boy'', he said softly at his ear and offered him a carrot, which Spirit ate with a happy whinny. He turned with a bright smile towards Kida, and pulled her from the saddle, carrying her safely into his arms. ''Do you want to take a bath? I could make you a salad later if you get hungry...'', he whispered gently and carried her towards the cottage.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Antal inlägg : 458
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-08
    Ålder : 38

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida] Empty Re: A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:10 am

Kida leaned on Eric the whole ride home, simply content to be in his arms and safe. She felt warm, despite the cold winter air. When they reached the cottage, Kida looked over to Eric and smiled softly. She giggled softly as she was brought into his arms and gladly curled close to him. "A salad? Are you sure you're not going to sneak some ham into it?" she mumbled, arching a brow up at him. "A bath sounds nice... If you'll take it with me," she mumbled, nuzzling her nose at the nape of his neck.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida] Empty Re: A Productive Day. A Night to Remember. [Tag: Kida]

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:24 am

Eric gasped playfully, ''Ouch, it hurt me knowing you think that low of me, Kiki'', he mumbled with a boyish smirk, ''Besides, you didn't notice the ham on the last salad I made to you'', he joked with a wide smirk and opened the frontdoor. He didn't know if Belle was in, or at Flynn's, but he didn't look after her. He carried Kida inside their room and leaned her down on the bed. ''If you want I can join you at the bath... There is not better place for a bath than inside a tub'', he gave her a crooked smile and started to take his clothes off until he was just wearing his trousers. ''I'm going to prepare our bath'', he said softly and leaned down to her, cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips tenderly, ''I'll be right back'', he whispered on her lips and with that he went to the bathroom.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:56 am

Kida narrowed her eyes playfully up at him when he mentioned the ham. "Oh, you wouldn't be living if I tasted meat," She mumbled. shaking her head. She laid onto the bed and propped her head up with her elbow as she watched him. She watched the fabric he removed and found herself absently biting her bottom lip. He wasn't watching, so she didn't bother to release her bottom lip. She smiled as he cupped her cheeks and kissed her lips. She gently returned the kiss. "Mm...Kay," She grinned, watching as he left.

She knew her sister wasn't in the house -- must have been at Flynn's. So, she wasn't afraid of anyone walking in on them. Hell, Belle had learned better. Kida stood up and slid her white sweater off, unhooking her bra in the same moment and tossing them onto the ground with Eric's clothes. She slid out of the rest of her clothes until she was only in her panties, then smiled and let her hair fall down from the ponytail she had had it in. She walked to the bathroom and leaned against the doorway, playing aimlessly with a strand of her hair as she watched him.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:21 am

Eric was focused on getting the bath ready for them, but that didn't make him ignore her approaching and standing next at the doorway. When he finished checking it the water was warm enough he turned his blue hues towards her.

His jaw got slightly slack as he saw her. She was beutiful, perfect...Not only her body, but also her heart, and how she acted towards him. It was like she knew exactly how to mess with him, how to make him wanting her by his side. He gave her his best crooked smile and walked next to her. ''Milady...'', he bowed lightly and offered his hand. And when he held her hand around his, he smiled softly, feeling the smooth skin against his rough one. He led her towards the tub and said with a small smile, ''I hope you like the water... It's going to be a cold night, we must stay closer tonight'', he finished with a small smirk.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:30 am

Kida smiled slightly, watching him come closer to her. She looked down to their hands and grinned, loving how their hands fit together so well. She looked down towards the water and laughed gently, hearing his words and the smirk evident in his voice. "Mm...good," She hummed gently. She reached over and gently caressed his cheek before leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "I love you," she mumbled against his kiss. She then slid out of her panties and let them drop onto the ground. She lightly tugged his briefs off and kissed his chest once lightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:50 am

He kissed her softly, but wished they could have deepened it before she pulled apart. He grinned as she pulled her panties off and looked to the side before staring her with lovingly eyes. ''I love you more'', he said gently and smirked once again, helping her getting his clothes off from him. He carefully took her into his arms, and kissed her softly as he got into the tub after he tossed his clothes to one side.
    He took a seat, and softly sat her in front of him, making room for her between his legs. ''So, where do you need that massage we were talking about?'', he whispered with a small smile as he poured some warm water on her back, and gently slid his hands on her shoulders, and then down on her arms. He interlaced his hands with hers and wrapped their arms around her small frame as he kissed the nape of her neck,
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 am

Kida snuggled in between his legs and smiled, shivering slightly as she felt the water running down her spine. She groaned softly in content, finding the warmth to send shivers through her veins. But, they weren't cold shivers. They were simply warm and comforting. She looked towards him and grinned, tangling their fingers together. "Mm...Everywhere," she mumbled, leaning back against him and turning her head to place a few gentle kisses against his throat.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:05 am

''Everywhere?'', he asked with an eyebrow arched playfully, ''Well, okay then'', he mumbled quietly, feeling her kisses down on his throat. He realeased his fingers from hers and gently started massaging her shoulders. He found a small knots and with gently hands he was able to undone many of them. As his hands went down, he teasingly grazzed his fingers next to her breasts, but he held back, and continued working all down on her spine.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:13 am

Kida smiled lightly and giggled, knowing he was giving her some playful look, even though her eyes were closed. She groaned softly, feeling how well his stronger hands worked on the knots in her shoulders. She bit her lip absently, feeling his hands near her breasts, but then go right past. "You know what you're doing, Mr. Storm," She mumbled, her fingertips dancing at his thigh aimlessly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:26 am

''Of course I am, Ms. Nedakh...'', he whispered next to her ear and gently, but with a firm touch he rubbed his thumbs up to her spine. After he started working at the muscles of her nape and gently he placed some tender kisses on her shoulder.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:54 am

Kida ran a hand through his hair and smiled softly, memorizing the way his hands felt when they touched her. She drug her nails softly up his thigh and grinned to herself, nipping slightly at his neck. She caressed his neck with her lips and sighed, brushing her foot along his leg.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 am

Eric couldn't hold the small groan that formed into his throat. He knew what Kida wanted, it was like she was addicted to her, and he couldn't complain a sound about it. He kissed up to her shoulder and smiled down when his eyes landed on her face. He kissed her deeply like he wanted to do before, and his hands caressed down on her back. He went down to her stomach and caressed tenderly before he slid up, and gently caressed her perfect breasts. He cupped each one in his hands, and firmly he caressed her nipples, turning them hard and elongated under his touch.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:20 am

Kida groaned softly into the kiss, loving how his lips were warm and so tender, but so devoted to her. That was what made it feel so good -- that she knew he wasn't kissing anyone else but her. Her breath hitched up into her throat as he finally put his hands on her breasts. When had they gotten so tender? Either way, her nipples extended almost instantly to his touch. She whimpered, arching her back to press her chest closer to her hands. Her hands grasped at his legs, her nails scratching softly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 am

Eric smiled slightly as he kissed up to her jaw and then closer to her ear, he enjoyed each small reaction he could provoke into her small frame. ''You like when I'm tender with you, don't ya?'', he mumbled with a silk and seductive voice as one of his hand slid down on her side and started caressing her thigh gently.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 am

Kida looked up towards him and smiled through the slightly dazed state she was in already. "I do," she whispered, shivering slightly. "I love it," she admitted, her jaw going a bit slack as his hand went down to her thigh. She tangled her hand into his hair and kissed his jaw.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:38 am

He was slighlty amazed of how easy he could get her, dazing softly onto his hands. ''Hmm, I love this too, feeling your skin against mine, your lips agains my skin.'', he groaned quietly, enjoying each kiss she placed on his jaw, ''I wonder what you want me to do next...'', he whispered suggestively and he caressed his hand towards her inner thigh, going up next to her groin.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 am

Kida blushed slightly, though she enjoyed the groans she could pull from him. "Oh..." She hummed, feeling his hand reaching up higher on her thigh. She arched a brow and ran her hand along his arm. "I love anything you do," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. "I want you. Doesn't matter what you do," she whispered.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:46 pm

''I remember you asked me to massage you, everywhere'', he said with a small whisper and softly reached his hand upper. He gently ran a finger on her slit, and after he rubbed her clit gently, as he kissed her shoulder and neck.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:43 pm

Kida's toes curled as she felt his finger move along her slit, then rubbing her clit. She moaned gently, leaning her head back on his shoulder. Her hips brushed back against him, loving her position with herself in between his legs. Her hand brushed up his thigh until it was at the apex. She then slid her fingers tantalizingly over his length, taunting him with her touch.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 am

Eric groaned lowly in his chest, and leaned his head back feeling her fingers on his length. Her touch was addictive, he couldn't deny, and she had great power over him, without using any of her spells. ''Are you aware of the effect you have upon me, Ms. Nedakh?'', he asked with a low voice as he continued rubbing her clit in slow motion.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 am

Kida arched her back slightly, her body aching for his touch. Being pregnant enhanced everything. God, did it feel good. She ran her free hand back through his hair and kissed his neck as she started to stroke his length. "Quite aware," she cooed, grinning to herself.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:13 am

He chuckled quietly, and started rubbing her a little faster as he slid one finger inside her. He arched it and rubbed her walls soflty as he leaned his hips towards her touch, ''No, you don't know half the effect you have upon me, Kida'', he grinned playfully and took her lips into his, kissing her passionately.
    Kidagakash Nedakh
    Kidagakash Nedakh

Post  Kidagakash Nedakh Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 am

Kida closed her eyes, relishing the feeling of his hands on her. "Mm... Tell me, then," She whispered, rolling her hips towards his hand. She worked her hand faster along his member and then rubbed her thumb against his tip, reaching her other hand around to massage his balls. She bit her bottom lip, but quickly retuened his kiss, falling into the kiss.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:07 am

He groaned quietly into the kiss, feeling his body answering to her touch below his waist. ''I rather show than telling'', he said quietly and gently turned her into his lap, so now they could face each other. He looked at her eyes with a devoted gaze and caressed her cheek while his other hand wrapped around her waist, bringing her closer to him. ''I love you'', he whispered, and wrapped his hand around her neck, pulling her to another tender kiss.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:29 am