Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

I Need to Know (tags: Charming) Empty I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:24 am

Aurora still sat on the bench even after Marina had left, she couldn't bring herself to get up....she knew it wouldn't be long before Phillip found her. She twisted her hands in her lap and swallowed hard as she tried not to think of the fact that she had betrayed her best friend...why on earth had she done that?
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

I Need to Know (tags: Charming) Empty Re: I Need to Know (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:38 am

After Philip had left the court, feeling angry and tense for new reasons now(as well as the original reason), he made his way to the market place, to pick up a special treat for Aurora from the bakery to try and cheer her up a bit. He entered through the front doors of the palace, for once, and headed straight up the stairs to his room to see Aurora, but she wasn't there. He searched every room on the same floor as his room until he bumped into a servant who said they had seen her go outside to the garden, at which point he ran down the stairs and towards the courtyard.

Philip searched frantically from the patio just outside the doors, and then a huge grin spread across his face when he finally found her. "Didn't I tell you to wait in my room?" he asked lightly, not at all mad, just relieved she was okay, as he walked down the steps and crossed over to the bench where his friend was seated, looking nervous. He smiled softly towards her and quietly sat beside her. "Here," he said softly, holding out the bag that had the cinnamon roll for her inside. "I bought you a little something to cheer you up some," he explained to her cheerfully.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:42 am

Aurora turned around and looked around to see Phillip approaching her, she had a sudden urge to cry when he offered her the bag. Judging from the smell coming from the bag, it was a cinnimon roll...Aurora's favorite...she took the bag and smiled shakily at him. "Thank you." She whispered and smiled at him sadly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 am

"What's wrong?" Philip asked gently, smiling softly towards Aurora, but his eyes sad and full of worry. He slowly reached over and took one of her hands, the one that wasn't holding the bag he had just given her, and lightly started to massage it with his hands. "You know you can tell me anything," he assured her softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 am

Aurora turned away feeling tears come to her eyes, "I...Phillip...I told Marina I wasn't raped." She said quietly and withdrew her hand from his.
    (And come in ANGST!! XDD)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:20 am

((*gets nervous again* I better hide Dimi..... x'D))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:27 am

(Naaah *huggles Dimi and you* <3333)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:10 am

((No. You should hide him.XP I'll hold Philly back to give you a head start.XD))

Philip's face fall as Aurora spoke, not even bothering to go after her hand like he usually would when comforting her. "You-you what?" he asked quietly, in a flat voice, staring off to the side past Aurora. He then shook his head lightly and looked down, closing his hand into a ball on his leg as he gripped his other leg and chewed on the inside of his lip. "Why?" he asked just above a whisper. "You said he raped you. You told me he raped you. I don't understand," he murmured quietly, in part just to himself.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:16 am

Aurora hated that look in his eyes and worse that voice when he spoke to her, she bowed her head. "Phillip...I..I'm so sorry....I...I...just....I...I can't explain it." She whispered and reached out to touch his shoulder only to pull her hand away. She felt terrible....she....hated feeling so torn...how could one choose? And yet Phillip had already chosen hadn't he?
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 am

Philip heard Aurora stuttering and could no longer pull off this cold shoulder he had been giving her. He looked up at her hesitantly and, with a small sigh to the ground, he turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, brushing down her hair with his fingers. "You don't have to explain it if you don't want to. I don't want to push you to do anything," he whispered softly.

Philip then repositioned himself to sit with one leg one either side of the bench so that he was better facing Aurora and pulled her gently into his chest. Even when she did something that upset him, and she has done a couple things in the time they've known each other(granted nothing like this), he could never stay mad at her. He hated seeing her sad or upset, especially if he had caused it. It broke his heart. He just sat there, rubbing her arm, running his fingers through her hair, and holding her close to his chest for a few minutes.

Philip then slowly pulled back just a bit, so that he was holding her arms, and smiled down cheerfully towards her, although it didn't quite reach his eyes. "So I guess I have to go apologize to Dimitri for punching him huh?" he asked lightly, his face winching slightly at the thought of going up to that man and apologizing. Dimitri probably did something at sometime to deserve a good punch to the jaw. Maybe Philip could just forgive and forget. But the fact that Aurora had said that she had been raped was still eating at Philip. But he kept the most cheerful smile he could manage on his face. He wasn't going to upset Aurora.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:45 am

((Dimi: Come at me bro Cool Me: O.O *panics and pushes him away*))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:54 am

((Philip: Wanna 'nother go Bra? Me: *facepalm*))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:55 am

Aurora sighed and reached up to lightly touch his face, "Only if you want too." She said softly and smiled at him as best she could. She leaned against him and sighed, "I'm sorry Phillip...I really am." She whispered, she hated how she had betrayed him in a way....even if Phillip didn't see it that way.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:38 am

Philip smiled down, slightly pained as Aurora touched his face, leaning his face gently into her hand and then quickly pulling it back and laying it lightly atop her head as she leaned against him. "I know," he crooned softly, rubbing her arm soothingly. "I'm sorry too," he said softly into her hair, before kissing the top of her head lightly and then leaning back some and staring off into the distance. "I lost my temper today, and wasn't very 'Princely.' And I'm sure I'll get an ear full of it later," he explained lightly, shrugging slightly then smoothing out Aurora's hair and resting his cheek against the top of her head. "But you were hurt! And he was the one who did it. Or, at least, I thought he was," he shrugged a bit again and then let out a small sigh. "I just love you so much Auri," he said as he squeezed her gently against him and kissed her head again before resting his head atop hers once more.

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 pm

((LOVE TRIANGEL?! 8D /shot/))
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Marina Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 pm

[NUUUUUUUU... PHILBELONGSTOJAS!]
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:09 pm

(YUSSSS!!!! 8DD XDDD)
    Aurora slowly pulled away, " I love you too Charming." She said lightly and smiled up at him before a look of worry crossed her face, "Look uh Phillip about earlier....I'm sorry I kissed you." She whispered apologetically. He had to think the worst of her...and she felt truly horrible.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:19 pm

((xDDDD I know i know sorry, just kidding....PHILJAS FTW x3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:22 pm

(Razz XDDDD Niiice)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:51 pm

((Philip belongs to no one!!!!>8D Except me of course. Razz
    Jas:*glares at me, and Philly, but mostly me*
    Phil:Shocked Shut up Ariel....
    Me: NEVAR!!!!!!!>8D
    XD And sure you're kidding Ami.... Wink Sure you are... Razz
    Heh. ALL the lurkers.xP))

Philip smiled down fondly as Aurora looked up at him, relief washing through him seeing a smile on his face. The feeling was short-lived however, as his own face flooded with worry like Aurora's did seeing the expression on her face. He then looked down to the ground, chewing on his bottom lip as she stated what she was apologizing for. "There's no need for that," he assured her with a shy, nervous smile, looking up at her through his eye lashes. "I mean, it was a nice kiss," he shrugged lightly, looking back down at the ground sheepishly, and rubbing her arms softly.

If Philip was being honest though, it was more then just a nice kiss. It was a very nice kiss. There was only one other kiss that he could compare it to, and that was Jasmine's, but they were still completely different, and yet also both great. If he wasn't worried about Aurora seeing and asking him what was wrong, he would be rolling his eyes at himself. He had thought he was done with the romance drama, but apparently he was just getting warmed up. 'Great,' he thought to himself as he started to chew on his bottom lip again, still holding Aurora close and rubbing her arms gently.

((DRAMA RAMA MAMA!!!! 8D X3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Aurora blushed and looked down, "Yeah it was pretty nice." She whispered and focused on how nice it felt having his hand rub her arm like this. She subconsiously leaned more against him as she thought about that kiss, she vaguely wondered if he would want to kiss her again...she wouldn't mind having him kiss her again.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:56 am

Philip smiled sheepishly as he looked over to the side at Aurora, then chuckled softly and looked back down as he saw that warm crimson color rise in her cheeks, squeezing her arm gently as he lightly pulled her more against him. He had always thought she looked adorable when she blushed, and then he would jokingly poke fun at her, which would make her blush more, and made her look more adorable. But for some reason....Now....He couldn't poke fun at her. He could only think of how cute, and lovely she looked with that light red color in her cheeks, and how her lips became even more pink. And how soft her lips had been.....He slowly, cautiously, raised his gaze to meet her eyes, but it soon fell to her lips, his own lips opening just a bit, his tongue running over them slightly as his head started to lean in just a bit towards her.

Philip quickly then dropped his gaze again, clearing his throat and shaking his head to push back those thoughts from his head. He loved Jasmine. Right? He had been so sure. But....Then why would he be thinking of Aurora like this? He kept his gaze on the ground as he rested one hand on his leg, his grip tight on his knee, and he continued to lightly rub Aurora's arm with his other hand as he racked his brain for answers, but continued to come up empty.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:30 am

Aurora saw him start to incline his head towards her and started to stretch up to face him, she stopped though when she saw him turn away. The feeling of being rejected hit her hard and she pulled away suddenly feeling sick, "Sorry." She whispered and got up and away from him, she felt the pang of leaving the comfort of his arm all too fiercely and had to fight not to go back into his arms.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 am

Philip watched Aurora in surprise as she moved away from him for what seemed like several minutes, but was really only a few seconds. His arm fell limply to his side as she pulled away, feeling cold and tingling slightly at the absence of the her warmth. He felt a pang in his chest hearing her whispered apology and was quickly off of the bench and after the blonde. He gently grabbed her by the wrist and turned her around to face him, holding one of her arms while his other hand went up to softly caress her cheek and brush back her hair.

"Don't be sorry," Philip pleaded softly, bending his head to try and meet her eyes. "You have nothing to apologize for," he assured, lifting her chin up gently so she would look into his eyes and see the sincerity in them, a small, warm smile on his lips. "You never have anything to apologize for," he whispered to himself, his eyes falling to Aurora's lips again and his thumb running along her chin just under her bottom lip. He then turned his gaze back to meet hers, his smile brightening as he brushed his thumb over her cheek. "It's really all my fault," he added with a bitter laugh, his chest aching at how right he was, and then looking into Aurora's eyes earnestly, like she would know what to do.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 am

She smiled sadly up at him and cupped his cheek, "Oh Phillip, we're both to blame for this I'm afraid." She said with a little bitter sounding laugh, as much as she knew that he would always want to be elsewhere yet still she couldn't help but yearn to be the one he chose.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:31 am